It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Flynn sentencing delayed as judge tells ex-Trump official: 'You sold your country out'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Calm down....
Yes its true.

I am sorry for distressing you but its all true.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Well no he wasnt tricked. You do not lie to someone by accident. You open your mouth and the lie comes out. It is a willfil action that requires thought.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You'd think by now that you would know I do not make up anything.
I cant help it if your coveted truepunditdailycallerbeforeitsnewsconservativetreehouse bull# news site didnt cover it. Maybe you should consider changing the channel once in a while...
edit on 12192018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

aaaaaaaaa but the judge is the government too. And he's not so inclined... thinks Flynn could do better.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Which you will automatically dismiss as bull right?
Because anyone going after trump could not possibly be honest is that it?

When did you get so brainwashed?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Then lied. Just like he lied to the vice president.

Lied to Pence weeks before the FBI could have ever tricked him. I guess thats what they mean by the long arm of the law.
They can reach back in time and make you lie. LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

He was not entrapped. He even told the judge that. So quit making excuses for him when he himself has admitted that he knew. Which of course he did. He's not some greenback kid.
Basically what you are claiming is that an idiot made it all the way to three star general somehow. Someone who was too stupid to know he shouldn't lie to the FBI was able to rise to the top of our military hierarchy I. Is that the military you are so proud of?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Interesting is that they still can.... They can charge him with every crime they discovered. All they have to do is find that he lied to them again.... and that cell door slams shut in his face.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Very decietful on Flynns part you mean dont you? One lie is ok cuz... trump associate... the other liar burns in the fires of hell for all eternity.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If it all was as simple as that ..... never is ....

When the decision is made to lie to a suspect, the investigator must be aware of case law and avoid any lies that relate to legal issues or the criminal justice system, e.g. leniency, lesser charges, reduced sentence. Further, lies made to a suspect should be limited to false verbal assertions.

Time will tell

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

How did they get him to sit down then? They must have gone through someone to arrange the interview. Or was that on the down low too.
Boy this is fun but I can see it will get tired soon enough.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Sillyolme

That judge is an asshat. If people start calling others traitors then I am going to need some evidence beyond process crimes about an interview with the crooked ass FBI.

If not I am going to lose my isht. Worse, I will encourage others to do so as well. I'm pretty close to advocating for open rebellion.

Dude, the judge is referring to Flynn looking out for the interests of Turkey over those of the United States, that is why he accused Flynn of Treason. The judge is not an asshat, the only asshat is the guy who comments about a topic without knowing all the facts.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

They have the tapes of his conversations with Kisliak. They have the texts. The email... They know about the meetings.
Seems the only one not in on it is..... you.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Sillyolme

That judge is an asshat. If people start calling others traitors then I am going to need some evidence beyond process crimes about an interview with the crooked ass FBI.

If not I am going to lose my isht. Worse, I will encourage others to do so as well. I'm pretty close to advocating for open rebellion.

Dude, the judge is referring to Flynn looking out for the interests of Turkey over those of the United States, that is why he accused Flynn of Treason. The judge is not an asshat, the only asshat is the guy who comments about a topic without knowing all the facts.

Twist and turn ... lol
New York Times even lol

The judge also walked back another provocative statement he had made, saying he “felt terrible” that he had wrongly accused Mr. Flynn earlier in the proceeding of selling out his country by simultaneously working as a foreign agent for Turkey and Mr. Trump’s national security adviser. Mr. Flynn’s work for Turkey ended before he took up his White House post.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
DBL POST

edit on 12192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
RED FLAG!

CNN ran a special segment on how "fair" judge Emmet Sullivan has been over the decades.

I love it. There is no possible way that Trump and company are the corrupt party, nope. It’s every single prosecutor, judge, investigator and jury in the country which is out to get Trump. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Plus Sullivan was appointed by Reagan and elevated by Bush.
edit on 19-12-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

And your point? That is still what the judge was referring to, it doesn’t matter that he did it before working in the White House, he is still a traitor to this country, or do you disagree?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Wow.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Its your version that is the fairy tale.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
a reply to: MetalThunder

And your point? That is still what the judge was referring to, it doesn’t matter that he did it before working in the White House, he is still a traitor to this country, or do you disagree?

Point is the whole PREMISE of this thread is LOL

Again

The judge also walked back another provocative statement he had made, saying he “felt terrible” that he had wrongly accused Mr. Flynn earlier in the proceeding of selling out his country by simultaneously working as a foreign agent for Turkey and Mr. Trump’s national security adviser. Mr. Flynn’s work for Turkey ended before he took up his White House post.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join