It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Flynn sentencing delayed as judge tells ex-Trump official: 'You sold your country out'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Yeah they never move the docket around especially for what would be a seperation of powers issue, right?

Can you provide an example? But it's not an issue of separation of powers.

No on that point I am not wrong.
Then you can cite that rule?

edit on 12/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Where's the part about "hanging up" if there is an American on the call?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh I have no doubt you will find it oh mighty one.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You're the one who made the claim. Not I.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Interesting how Flynn sold his country out by not wanting to talk to an FBI he knew was openly and brazenly corrupt.

But the Clinton / Obama CA-Baal didn't sell this country out when they gave Russia 20% of the US uranium supply or Iran planeloads of cash.

edit on 18-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I linked it for you
Dont get lazy now mighty one

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Interesting how Flynn sold his country out by not wanting to talk an FBI he knew was openly and brazenly corrupt.
Flynn was very willing to talk to the FBI. And did. And lied.

But the Clinton / Obama CA-Baal didn't sell this country out when they gave Russia 20% of the US uranium supply or Iran planeloads of cash.
The uranium thing wasn't actually that and the cash ($1.8 billion, not sure if that's "planeloads") was a refund (+interest) for weapons that they ordered from the US but were never delivered.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

It's your claim.
Support it.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Interesting how Flynn sold his country out by not wanting to talk an FBI he knew was openly and brazenly corrupt.

The uranium thing wasn't actually that and the cash ($1.8 billion, not sure if that's "planeloads") was a refund (+interest) for weapons that they ordered from the US but were never delivered.

Your and my versions of the truth are vastly different.

I'm okay with that.

edit on 18-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

Quit the bickering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This flynn debacle is a 101 in how screwed up our criminal justice system is. You have flynn pleading guilty to a crime he didn't commit so that he doesn't get jailed for the crime he did commit and to stop the legal bills from flowing in. You have a judge who knows this and tries to get flynn to rescind his plea, flynn refuses (why, we don't know but I'd speculated because he's worried about another fishing expedition). You have a prosecutor who hs committed brady violations.

And what's the expected outcome here? Flynn will get sentenced for a crime he didn't commit. Mueller will have gotten nothing. Dems will be excited. Reps will be depressed. Justice will not be served.

Plea deals should be illegal here, like they are most civilized places.
edit on 18-12-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Can you point out the lie to me and explain why it's a lie and not an honest mistake?? What did he say he said and what did he actually say?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
How does the fbi know flynn lied?
The conversations with the Russian ambassador were NOT illegal. No crime was committed or charged.
What justification did the fbi have to unmask the conversation of an American citizen? Let alone the newly elected potus' choice for national security advisor?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Good point. Should the FBI have known what was said by flynn at all? Even if you answer yes to that, should they really have used that information as a trap?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Insurance Policy Underwriters
edit on 19-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Care made a thread about this too. This is my reply to him.

If you think this judge is biased consider this.

This is the judge that came down on hillary about her emails.
www.politico.com...

Judge says Hillary Clinton's private emails violated policy

After Justice Department lawyer Peter Wechsler argued that the open records law normally doesn’t allow for searches of government officials’ private accounts, the judge said he viewed it as an unusual situation because “there was a violation of government policy.” “We’re not talking about a search of anyone’s random email,” Sullivan added.

He also ordered the State Department to contact the FBI to determine whether the private server Clinton used, which Clinton turned over to that law enforcement agency earlier this month, contains official records possibly responsive to the FOIA suit.

edit on 19-12-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You trivializing his transgressions..Not surprised at all...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Don't let some talking head tell you what happened read the transcripts for yourself.

FULL TRANSCRIPT.

turcopolier.typepad.com...

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join