It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump agrees to shut down his charity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Trump has been sued and in court for one infraction after another after another for decades.
Who do you think you're kidding?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What is with you liberals obsessing over putting Trump's family in jail? You are mentally ill, plain & simple.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Did you mention something about extreme bias?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: Annee

This has nothing to do with the Clintons.

Yea the Trump family would have to rob the world of Billions to get on the Clintons level.

Back that up with provable facts -- then talk to me.

As said, I followed the investigation by David from Wapo.

There are provable facts on Trump's scam charity.

One of the things that trumo is accused of is mingling his money with the charities

The Clinton foundations own internal audit said bill clintom could not keep his money separate from the foundations

Despite this, the New York ag did everything possible to stop investigations into the Clinton Foundation, something democrats are still doing

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Knapperdude
I was under the impression that all foundations are tax shelters and money laundering for the ultra rich?

They are. They should all be shut down and ordered to pay back taxes.

Well not all but certainly many

It seems there is suggestions that the abuse from trumo charity, while small in the grand scheme of things financially ((maybe 3 million to a billionaire) was pretty blatant

So why only charge them when he runs for office?

This shows the New York is not about justice, but attacking political enemies, which is arguably worse than any of the crimes committed by these charities

Exactly. The New York Attorney General's office is being run like a criminal racket, attacking political enemies while protecting cronies. (Remember NXIVM? The NY AG pointedly ignored them for years.)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I'm still standing firm on the idea that anyone intentionally spelling a name as "tRump" has no valid say or opinion in any matters involving the President.

I'm also searching for your equal opinion on the investigation into the Clinton Foundation... because fair is fair, right?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Did you mention something about extreme bias?

That makes me want to ask you if you know how to read?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
judge regarding foundation - "as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump's business and political interests."

lol

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

What is with you liberals obsessing over putting Trump's family in jail? You are mentally ill, plain & simple.

i will admitt i do hope like hell asset forfeiture comes into play for this crime family.

all those seals screeching "lock her up" - do you consider them mentally ill, too.

lololol you guys are fun.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The Foundation is accused of using funds to pay legal expenses, which very well could be related to the Foundation itself. Accusations also include that a portrait of Trump that was to hang in one of his clubs was paid for from Foundation funds. The Foundation records show that more money was paid out tha ever donated so it seems to have served with purpose.

Not exactly huge transgressions but indeed transgressions. Nothing involved Trump personally, and other charitable organizations like the Red Cross have been found to operate under similar conditions but they still operate and continue to bilk the public but also provide relief, my point is that these transactions must be minute or why not go for indictments ? Most likely because it would not be found to be criminal.

Not happy with the Foundation but while Trumps family members sat on the board, I seriously doubt they wrote checks to themselves. Other Foundations have operated exactly the same with board members allegations of Bill Clinton intentionally mixing personal bussiness in Foundation business, however no investigations, no fines, no lawsuits, just business as usual in the elite circles. Politically motivated investigations are not going to stop this misuse of charitable organizations unless all are investigated.

Of course you are so blinded with rage over your candidates loss to a political neophyte that you cannot see what is clearly in front of you.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DJMSN

It ain't over til it's over. They have not indicted any of them yet.
Trump is an unindicted co conspirator in a federal crime already.
There could well be sealed indictments for him and his family.

Can you please show me the court documents that says that Trump is named as an unindicted co-conspirator?

And by court documents I don't mean an op-ed from the WaPo...

I mean the actual court document, the charging document that lists him as a co-conspirator.

I've seen this a few times on ATS and have found that those that post it don't even know what the term actually means.

Thank you in advance...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

i will admitt i do hope like hell asset forfeiture comes into play for this crime family.

all those seals screeching "lock her up" - do you consider them mentally ill, too.

lololol you guys are fun.

Do you seriously not the see the difference? Nobody is fantasizing about tossing Chelsea Clinton into prison because her parents are criminals, while liberals all over the place seemingly are wanking off furiously at the thought of tossing Trump Jr, Erik, Ivanka, etc. into jail. No matter that none of them have been credibly accused of any crime.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Alright, I expect to stop hearing "lock her up" over and over again. You literally have nothing to complain about from here on out since "screw the laws".

If you complain about any laws being broken by a politician then you are a massively huge hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Maybe some people don't want an actual criminal and liar and cheat and embezzler running their country?

To be honest it seems to be more mentally ill to be just fine with the idea of having a guy who used a charity to rip people off in charge of their country.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

i don't want them to go to jail because their dad is a crimminal. i want them to jail if they're crimminals, too.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

You just don't get it do you? The media says mean things about him, that makes everything he does ok even if it's illegal.

Screw the laws, Trump 2020.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Also, wow, there is so much 'BBBBBB-BBBUT HILLARY!' in this thread.

Do you really seriously think 'but Hillary' still flies after all the people surrounding Trump who are pleading guilty to crimes and treason and going to jail? I mean, seriously?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Painterz

You just don't get it do you? The media says mean things about him, that makes everything he does ok even if it's illegal.

Screw the laws, Trump 2020.

It's not 'the media' saying mean things about him.

It's judges. In courts of law.

Judges are not the media. Do you understand that?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

smock him a kipper he'll be back for breakfast

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DBCowboy

Alright, I expect to stop hearing "lock her up" over and over again. You literally have nothing to complain about from here on out since "screw the laws".

If you complain about any laws being broken by a politician then you are a massively huge hypocrite.

Nah, I'll just be as hypocritical as the leftists.

You understand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join