It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defiant Comey lashes out at House GOP over ‘frustrating’ hearing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
xFBI Director James Comey was under scrutiny for the 2nd day of Q&A by a Congressional Committee.

After the hearing, he appeared before "the press" and was obviously shaken and perturbed.

They've been grilling this guy for months and he's been spreading some lies and theories too.

Today he's mad at everybody.

They must have got his goat but good eh 😆

Former FBI director James Comey blasted House Republicans on Monday after exiting what he described as a “frustrating” closed-door hearing -- his second Capitol Hill appearance this month where he was called to answer questions on the Russia and Hillary Clinton email probes.

“Someday, they'll have to explain to their grandchildren what they did today," a defiant Comey said of the Republicans on the two House committees that conducted the interview, accusing them of not defending the FBI from President Trump’s attacks.

Republicans, for their part, have accused Comey of not being forthcoming. He was called back to Capitol Hill after an appearance in early December in which he repeatedly claimed not to know or remember the answers to numerous questions. Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, told reporters he was not satisfied with Comey's answers on Monday, either.

"James Bond you're not 😎"

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
How dare those republicans to simply not allow the democrats to change the results of the 2016 election on the basis of the Russian dossier.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And funny, comey did not deny that he leaked classified info. Of course we know that he did.

twitter.com...

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Why isn't comey in prison for leaking classified information? Seems to me he signed an agreement that he would not do that and could be charged and imprisoned. They have the proof and he even admitted he did, he gave this stupid explanation but he still broke a critical law.

Nobody would have gotten away with what Comey did six years ago.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Each time he speaks publicly it reinforces what everyone suspects, and that is the strong assumption that the top brass in the intelligence agencies are extremely biased.

To say this is problematic would be an understatement.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And funny, comey did not deny that he leaked classified info. Of course we know that he did.

twitter.com...

I remember him "almost" admitting it in a past hearing.

He eventually will slip-up and lie under oath 😎

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
He is pathetic.

Comey has ruined the FBI’s reputation.

He can explain that to his own grandchildren.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Before the hearing today, the DOJ "mysteriously" changed stances...ordering Comey to answer questions that he couldn't answer during his first interrogation, on December 7th.

The transcripts of today's hearing should be a doozy! Like last time, they are to be released to the public within 24 hours of Comey's Q&A.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
December 18, 2018

If Sarah Huckabee Sanders is willing to put some ACTION behind her consitently strong and common-sense rhetoric, she should be the next U.S. Attorney General!

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders accused former FBI director James Comey of "tremendous corruption" in a blistering statement, after he criticized Republican lawmakers for not standing up to President Donald Trump's treatment of the FBI.

"Republicans should stand up to Comey and his tremendous corruption - from the fake Hillary Clinton investigation, to lying and leaking, to FISA abuse, and a list too long to name," Sanders said in a tweet on Monday night. "The President did the country a service by firing him and exposing him for the shameless fraud he is!"
More at: www.businessinsider.com...

BRAVO SARAH.
BRAVO!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Ah, poor gal he she is upset.

He should have stayed glued to the blue curtains where
he could have been a weak "man" .

edit on 18-12-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Comey's old boss, AG Loretta Lynch, is scheduled to appear before the committee tomorrow..Wednesday 12/19.

I want to know what her and Bill Clinton really discussed on the Phoenix tarmac.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I want to know what her and Bill Clinton really discussed on the Phoenix tarmac.

Yes we all need to know the truth
Ah, Loretta what's "the matter"?

These people have stained the election process with their corruption.
They have tilted the scales of justice with their dross.

May they pay the ultimate price soon.

edit on 18-12-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

It's comforting to know that the U.S. Senate committee led by Lindsay Graham will assume the investigations next month.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's comforting to know that the U.S. Senate committee led by Lindsay Graham will assume the investigations next month.

They haven't done anything for 2 years. Why would they begin to do anything now?
All the evidence they need is available.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
xFBI Director James Comey was under scrutiny for the 2nd day of Q&A by a Congressional Committee.

After the hearing, he appeared before "the press" and was obviously shaken and perturbed.

They've been grilling this guy for months and he's been spreading some lies and theories too.

Today he's mad at everybody.

They must have got his goat but good eh 😆

Former FBI director James Comey blasted House Republicans on Monday after exiting what he described as a “frustrating” closed-door hearing -- his second Capitol Hill appearance this month where he was called to answer questions on the Russia and Hillary Clinton email probes.

“Someday, they'll have to explain to their grandchildren what they did today," a defiant Comey said of the Republicans on the two House committees that conducted the interview, accusing them of not defending the FBI from President Trump’s attacks.

Republicans, for their part, have accused Comey of not being forthcoming. He was called back to Capitol Hill after an appearance in early December in which he repeatedly claimed not to know or remember the answers to numerous questions. Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, told reporters he was not satisfied with Comey's answers on Monday, either.

"James Bond you're not 😎"

Comey is the turd that wont flush, just floats to the top and waves at you.
He should be prosecuted along with his band of others who "broke procedures" in going after the current administration.
This really needs to be dealt with so it does not become the normal leo activity.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I was glad to hear him speak the truth. Anyone with half a brain know fox is nothing but a right wing propaganda machine, who’s consumer base is pretty much dumber than hoe handles. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I was glad to hear him speak the truth. Anyone with half a brain know fox is nothing but a right wing propaganda machine, who’s consumer base is pretty much dumber than hoe handles. a reply to: xuenchen

trump speaks against cnn he is a villian
comey speaks against fox he is a hero

you are a peach

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Comey's response reminds me of my grand father's saying about the "hit dog".

You can throw a rock into a pack of dogs, but the only one that knows you threw a rock is the one that howls when it got hit.

Thus what he called the "hit dog response".

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is going to probably go right over your head so will try to dumb it down as much as possible. Fox News is like manna for the weak minds out there. Don’t take my word for it, look at the FACTS........... I don’t care for cnn btw, it’s never on in my house. I don’t consider it “fake news.” Again a term for the dim witted out there to use when they hear facts that fly in the way of feelings.

www.politifact.com...

www.marketwatch.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.dailykos.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

defendingthetruth.com...

a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
This is going to probably go right over your head so will try to dumb it down as much as possible. Fox News is like manna for the weak minds out there. Don’t take my word for it, look at the FACTS........... I don’t care for cnn btw, it’s never on in my house. I don’t consider it “fake news.” Again a term for the dim witted out there to use when they hear facts that fly in the way of feelings.

www.politifact.com...

www.marketwatch.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.dailykos.com...

www.businessinsider.com...

defendingthetruth.com...

a reply to: shooterbrody

I don't care if its abc, cbs, nbc, ect....
you boo one for doing what you cheer the other for
it is hilarious
the fact that you dont get it is even more hillarious

top topics

<<   2 >>

join