It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific journal puts President Trump’s face on monkey poop

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Im offended that they did that to monkey poop. How dare they denigrate it in that way. a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Im offended that they did that to monkey poop. How dare they denigrate it in that way. a reply to: DBCowboy

You may be right.

Whenever I see your posts, the first thing I think of is fecal matter, so I can see how you may be offended.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Lol,wait a second, am I supposed to be offended by an unscientific partisan calling me out for not being scientific

No, you're supposed to go draw some faces on turds and call it science.

Have fun.

TheRedneck

edit on 12/18/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Their credibility is already shot. No one who actually follows science and knows about this would ever give their 'work' the time of day.

Welcome to the New Dark Ages. I understand your position, but I simply cannot consider it funny. The death of science is a tragedy to me.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Could you imagine the uproar if it was Obama?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
well thats a load of crap, nothing better to study, i'd cut all the funding to them. this left right thing has got out of hand, no intregrity, closed minded idiots! i dont like obama but i respected him as president! i guess we need another uncivil war to sort this out, damn country going to the dogs. time for cats to take over ffs lol
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: added a word

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join