It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific journal puts President Trump’s face on monkey poop

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Ironically, the taxpayers are paying for this crap.......

Of course they are...Yuh shouldn't have voted him in though!

Who believes this shiite anyway?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's funny. And this science journal is now political in everyones eyes. Good luck with that.

edit on 12 18 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: angeldoll
I'm sorry. I know how deeply disturbing this must be for you all, especially at this wonderful time of year "he" has made possible again. I remember three years ago when we all had to scurry around, hiding. It was such a scary time.

But would you have felt better if it had been another animal's? Rat? Lion? Reindeer?

All I've seen so far on the thread is amusement at the "enlightened left" resorting to poop jokes.

Not a single reference to Christmas CHRISTMAS Christmas on the thread before I did it to see if the correct word somehow pains you...

On that note.. Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope the holiday season is good to you!

Every part of Christmas pains me, from the commercial drive to the false birthday of jesus.

Umm...only cause that’s how you...choose...to experience it...

Dookie head...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: TheRedneck

No your looking at a pdf document so in the original the picture indeed shows up i looked at the original article. And to be honest is not hard to spot in the PDF document. Obviously whoever formatted it thought it was funny. If you want to see the original PDF here it is download it and take a look.

t.co...

Ummm...D’oh...

Now you’ve gone and flung the monkey poo...

Somehow methinks that’s not...egg on their faces...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not sure if people at Child Raper U, er, I mean Penn State, have the moral stance to denigrate anyone, even Cheetolini.

Joe Pa for President! Of Hell.

(post by Skid Mark removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

.....and the first one was photoshopped, but the second one is real, right? haha.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That, sir, is a strange response considering I agreed with your assessment.

ETA: we have been corrected - see the post below.

TheRedneck

edit on 12/18/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

By Jiminy Cricket's nocturnal emissions, you're right!

Allow me to revise my original statement, then... whoever wrote this journal article should never be allowed to publish in another scientific journal or stand on a campus of academia again. There is simply no room in science for this kind of childish behavior. As far as I am concerned, it invalidates everything in the article and really, anything the author has ever submitted.

And I should clarify... not because it was Trump. Because it was political... if it were Hillary's face I would be just as outraged. if someone wants to dabble in science, they need to keep the politics out of it.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

This page is in dire need of:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

.....and the first one was photoshopped, but the second one is real, right? haha.

I'm not sure either one passes the smell test.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: dragonridr

And I should clarify... not because it was Trump. Because it was political... if it were Hillary's face I would be just as outraged. if someone wants to dabble in science, they need to keep the politics out of it.

TheRedneck

Mmmmm, delicious empty hollow platitudes. I'll bet you can fill your belly real nicely with that BS.

I mean, just because you've never countered Hillary (or really any Democratic politician) being made fun of doesn't mean that you're not totally impartial, amirite......

I find it telling that you feel the need to convince yourself of this falsehood constantly on this forum....

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Does it help if I admit that just reading the title of this thread caused me to involuntarily spew and get choked on my coffee?

Dammit man!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I will not accept any further papers on climate change unless they have the (now) required, "Trump-faced Monkey-poo".

Which is also the name of my new band.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Well, thank you for proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are unable to even recognize science if it slapped you in the face and used a PA system to announce itself. If you can't understand that science is not about drawing silly cartoons on feces, rest assured I will discount any future attempt at scientific discussion you participate in in the future.

Not everything and everyone is partisan.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Why do you think I'm laughing my fat little fanny off over this!

Science IS partisan now.

They are damaging their own credibility, their own reputations.

But to be fair, science has always been partisan. Galileo even had some issues with authorities if memory serves.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Wayfarer

Not everything and everyone is partisan.

TheRedneck

Lol,wait a second, am I supposed to be offended by an unscientific partisan calling me out for not being scientific? The only true thing you said I quoted above, in contradiction to your own actual self. You are a partisan conservative who continually has to convince themselves they're really not by stating it to the world. Even at your advanced age you haven't learned that those who him and haw the loudest to convince others of something they're not are usually the most egregious examples of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hahaha

I actually think this is funny

Unfortunately it does make them appear political, which was probably their intent

But I still enjoy me a good poop joke whenever possible

To all my my fellow right leaning members; think of this possibility

Maybe these scientist are just placating the leftist in case they wear the wrong shirt and there heads are called for

Like this guy

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Leftist scientific journal calling Trump a "Poopie-Face".

Yeah. That's where we are, folks.

Trump calling global warming a hoax. Yup, that's where we are folks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join