It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific journal puts President Trump’s face on monkey poop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Lumenari

Have you noticed that those most bent out of shape are the leftists?

lolz

I'm glad I get to be a 'leftist" now. Being a 'libtard' had quite frankly become rather boring.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night cap!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The left: Trump is a doody-head.

SCIENCE!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

lolz

I'm glad I get to be a 'leftist" now. Being a 'libtard' had quite frankly become rather boring.

SCIENCE!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This will be a fine Christmas just knowing Rudy and trump are enjoying themselves down in mar a logo.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm sorry. I know how deeply disturbing this must be for you all, especially at this wonderful time of year "he" has made possible again. I remember three years ago when we all had to scurry around, hiding. It was such a scary time.

But would you have felt better if it had been another animal's? Rat? Lion? Reindeer?

All I've seen so far on the thread is amusement at the "enlightened left" resorting to poop jokes.

Not a single reference to Christmas CHRISTMAS Christmas on the thread before I did it to see if the correct word somehow pains you...

On that note.. Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope the holiday season is good to you!

Every part of Christmas pains me, from the commercial drive to the false birthday of jesus.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
NO student loan forgiveness..... Pay in FULL you dirt clod nincompoops

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Did anyone read the tagline of the rag that published this?

Transcribed:

THE COLLEGE FIX
Original. Student reported. Your daily dose of right-minded news and commentary from across the nation.

Student reported.

That article is dated December 11. 2018, and refers to a journal entry published on January 31. The photo showing the feces is so small as to be completely impractical to be blown up to such proportions unless it was uncompressed. A graphic like that would be of a huge size if left uncompressed, for no real benefit to the article.

In other words, this is some kid getting his yucks by making up a fake report.

Now, I might find this funny, too, except that this is a report that is mocking an actual scientific article by introducing politics in a schoolyard fashion. I happen to be a devoted fan of scientific research, so I do not find this funny in the least. Rather, I find it childish and immature in a setting that should be free from such foolishness. I'd personally do a happy dance if the editors were to discover who made the fake graphic and published the story, and immediately fired them on the spot, had them expelled from college, and entered a black mark on their permanent record that would prevent them from ever being allowed in an institution of higher learning. Heck, maybe the editors should fire whoever hired them in the first place, too.

Disgusting, despicable, deplorable... these do not even begin to describe my feelings toward this. In an era where science is already under attack from political interests, this is simply unacceptable.

Whoever did this... go back to McDonalds and be thankful they are willing to give you a paper hat. You have no business even standing on a campus of academia.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If Monkey is the new "N" word what does that make monkey poop?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: DBCowboy

and wheres the original image where they got the zoomed version?

because on the source site, the image in the actual paper couldn't possibly e zoomed in to see a single detail, let alone a super imposed face 120x120 px...

jeebus....

how can people still fall for stuff like this...

From the article...

It is unclear how the drawing came to be in the study. Emails to Chiou and Bergey were not immediately returned Thursday morning. An email to Nature Research, the publisher of Scientific Reports, was also not immediately returned. This article will be updated with those responses if and when they are provided.

On Friday, Dec. 14, the article was appended with an editor’s note reading: “The editors have become aware of unusual aspects to the ‘Extract fecal DNA’ illustration in figure 1. We are investigating, and appropriate editorial action will be taken once the matter is resolved.

If you actually read the article provided with the OP it helps you not look, well.. uninformed.

i read the article you mentalist.

which i why i asked where did the college fix get their version of the image from, when the people who made the article only have a 400x600 px available on their actual publishe paper. ?

if they have the blown up version, they must have the original version for it to have been blown from....

ignorance begets ignorance....

why dont you ask thaose questions instead.

your ad homs dont affect me, call me anything youd like. i like being the odd one out when the zoomed in image needs to be at least a 4096x4096 in size to show a face perfectly smooth and the surface its imposed on to be pixelated...

dont feel ashamed about being 'got' . this article was designed for you 😉. they knew the ones whom couldnt do simple math or ever used photoshop or never manipulated any images would fall for it. !
edit on 18-12-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

oh good, you used logic and the common sense of an 8th grader... 'you must be a leftist who hates trump...'

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

mong

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

lolz

SCIENCE!

IGNORANCE...more fitting

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No your looking at a pdf document so in the original the picture indeed shows up i looked at the original article. And to be honest is not hard to spot in the PDF document. Obviously whoever formatted it thought it was funny. If you want to see the original PDF here it is download it and take a look.

t.co...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Trump isn't a sucker for every bag of tricks peddled by scientists to gin up money for their "causes". There are several in my neighborhood who use more of the money for their own quality of life, than for research.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

The left: Trump is a doody-head.

SCIENCE!

Science is RACIST!

Math is SEXIST!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well, I for one expected much better craftsmanship on the turd, like I wanted it be form fitted to his head not just his face superimposed over said poo...

Oh well there is always next year.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Aww its a fake turd?

stupi d fake turd

Hit me up if you need help making more turds.

I've started eating Indian.
edit on 18-12-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

As if you dont like poop jokes....

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Isn't that ironic,thats what mainstream science has been giving us,instead of the truth,they are all ignorant bought govt shills,they speak from a script

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Isn't that ironic,thats what mainstream science has been giving us,instead of the truth,they are all ignorant bought govt shills,they speak from a script

What does that make the people that hang on every story, believe it and repeat it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join