It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific journal puts President Trump’s face on monkey poop

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Study by professors at Penn State, University of Washington
An image in a scientific journal features a drawing of President Donald Trump’s face superimposed on monkey feces.
The study, titled “Methylation-based enrichment facilitates low-cost, noninvasive genomic scale sequencing of populations from feces” and published on Jan. 31 in Scientific Reports, details “an inexpensive capture method for enriching host DNA from noninvasive fecal samples.” The study is authored by Kenneth Chiou and Christina Bergey, currently scholars at the University of Washington and Penn State, respectively.
In one set of illustrations in the article, a monkey is shown sitting next to a pile of feces. Zoomed-in detail of that graphic shows that President Donald Trump’s face has been stenciled onto the monkey poop.

www.thecollegefix.com...

iotwreport.com...

Now before our resident leftists start soiling their skinny jeans, I think this is funny as hell. From the "enlightened" and "highly educated" left. . . . poop jokes.

Stay classy!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

edit on 17-12-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ironically, the taxpayers are paying for this crap:

"This study was funded by the National Science Foundation, the Leakey Foundation, the Wenner-Gren Foundation, the National Geographic Society, and the NYU University Research Challenge Fund. The Genome Technology Center at NYU is supported by NIH... and NSF" Source
(most of these are government funded organizations)
edit on 17-12-2018 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, to be honest....

Isn't poop about the only thing the left has left?

Maybe the monkey can throw it and see what sticks.

From what I've seen the last three years, the monkey has a better shot than CNNBSMBC.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
All over the sidewalks of leftist California.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Looks like a nice solid deuce.
I'd be a proud old-world monkey if I left that one behind.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

and wheres the original image where they got the zoomed version?

because on the source site, the image in the actual paper couldn't possibly e zoomed in to see a single detail, let alone a super imposed face 120x120 px...

jeebus....

how can people still fall for stuff like this...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yawn from cultural Americana...
Had it been the previous White House occupant...gadzooks

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I know how deeply disturbing this must be for you all, especially at this wonderful time of year "he" has made possible again. I remember three years ago when we all had to scurry around, hiding. It was such a scary time.

But would you have felt better if it had been another animal's? Rat? Lion? Reindeer?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I'm sorry. I know how deeply disturbing this must be for you all, especially at this wonderful time of year "he" has made possible again. I remember three years ago when we all had to scurry around, hiding. It was such a scary time.

But would you have felt better if it had been another animal's? Rat? Lion? Reindeer?

All I've seen so far on the thread is amusement at the "enlightened left" resorting to poop jokes.

Not a single reference to Christmas CHRISTMAS Christmas on the thread before I did it to see if the correct word somehow pains you...

On that note.. Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope the holiday season is good to you!

edit on 17-12-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hilarious! Like a pack of Camel's.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

and wheres the original image where they got the zoomed version?

because on the source site, the image in the actual paper couldn't possibly e zoomed in to see a single detail, let alone a super imposed face 120x120 px...

jeebus....

how can people still fall for stuff like this...

From the article...

It is unclear how the drawing came to be in the study. Emails to Chiou and Bergey were not immediately returned Thursday morning. An email to Nature Research, the publisher of Scientific Reports, was also not immediately returned. This article will be updated with those responses if and when they are provided.

On Friday, Dec. 14, the article was appended with an editor’s note reading: “The editors have become aware of unusual aspects to the ‘Extract fecal DNA’ illustration in figure 1. We are investigating, and appropriate editorial action will be taken once the matter is resolved.

If you actually read the article provided with the OP it helps you not look, well.. uninformed.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Well Trump is fecal matter personified.

I suppose Leftists could counter with just about any Tweet of Trump's where he attacks anyone for anything cuz he's soooooo classy, amirite?
edit on 17-12-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Probably a good thing they didn't associate Trump's predecessor with monkey poo.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Have you noticed that those most bent out of shape are the leftists?

lolz

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Probably a good thing they didn't associate Trump's predecessor with monkey poo.

“REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Lumenari

Have you noticed that those most bent out of shape are the leftists?

lolz

I thought that's why you made the OP.... some early lefty Christmas tears.

I thought it was funny.... LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well Trump is fecal matter personified.

I suppose Leftists could counter with just about any Tweet of Trump's where he attacks anyone for anything cuz he's soooooo classy, amirite?

Quoted for RRHHHEEEEEEEEEsus Monkey madness!

Merry Christmas!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That is really insulting and unfair to feces in general.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: angeldoll

All I've seen so far on the thread is amusement at the "enlightened left" resorting to poop jokes.

Not a single reference to Christmas CHRISTMAS Christmas on the thread before I did it to see if the correct word somehow pains you...

On that note.. Merry Christmas to you and yours, hope the holiday season is good to you!

Ah, but your goodness and sincerity is overwhelming.

Here's mine: I was just trying to be here for you in your time of need. I see yo boy has taken another hit.
My deepest wishes for a most joyous holiday season.
edit on 12/17/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Leftist scientific journal calling Trump a "Poopie-Face".

Yeah. That's where we are, folks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join