It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Cohen a rat? his actions say yes.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

If trump was my client I'd tape him too. The man cant tell the truth to save his own life.

Well yeah. It's well known by now that most of Trump's lawyers would meet with him in pairs because Trump is a pathological liar so they needed to back each other up to stop him in his lying tracks. Cohen didn't meet Trump in pairs so he recorded their conversations for preciously the same effect. Problem is, because he and Trump are criminals so those recordings can and will be used against Trump.

For some reason I have to keep asking this so you can also ignore it. Would you be OK if YOUR lawyer recorded you then leaked that recording to the press without your knowledge?

If you worked for a person with a reputation for ripping off clients, what would you do to protect yourself.

www.usatoday.com...

Expecting honor among thieves is only something a fool would do.

www.wsj.com...
edit on 17-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Would you be mad if Clinton's lawyer did the same to her? I have a feeling you'd be praising them and ready to crown them a hero.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If trump was my client I'd tape him too. The man cant tell the truth to save his own life.

Well yeah. It's well known by now that most of Trump's lawyers would meet with him in pairs because Trump is a pathological liar so they needed to back each other up to stop him in his lying tracks. Cohen didn't meet Trump in pairs so he recorded their conversations for preciously the same effect. Problem is, because he and Trump are criminals so those recordings can and will be used against Trump.

For some reason I have to keep asking this so you can also ignore it. Would you be OK if YOUR lawyer recorded you then leaked that recording to the press without your knowledge?

No, the lawyer would be a crim... oh, wait....

And of course, it doesn't exonerate anyone, that the lawyer is crooked.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Way before all this came out it was reported that Trump's lawyers always tape him because he lies too much. Think about how much trump flips on things publicly. His lawyers knew him well enough that tapes were necessary in case Trump claimed he never said something to them.

As far as the legality of taping him. If the tapes were meant for office use I don't think there are any laws broken. The raids seized those tapes so they are public now.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

biology and taxonomy - say no

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

No, the lawyer would be a crim... oh, wait....

And of course, it doesn't exonerate anyone, that the lawyer is crooked.

Could you point out where in the OP I said anything like that?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Way before all this came out it was reported that Trump's lawyers always tape him because he lies too much. Think about how much trump flips on things publicly. His lawyers knew him well enough that tapes were necessary in case Trump claimed he never said something to them.

As far as the legality of taping him. If the tapes were meant for office use I don't think there are any laws broken. The raids seized those tapes so they are public now.

So it doesn't even seem unethical to you? Damn, you folks will excuse an awful lot.

Seeing how some here will try to justify this scum, just because "Trump", kind of shows how TDS is a real thing, and is a problem. politics is a cancer.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Would you be mad if Clinton's lawyer did the same to her? I have a feeling you'd be praising them and ready to crown them a hero.

I would think the same thing. It's unethical, and if my lawyer did that to me, I'd make a complaint to the bar association.

But due to my extreme hatred of Hillary, I'll publicly remove my moral compass and state that anything done to hurt her, is "A" OK, in my book. BAMN. Amirite?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
A 'rat' is a mob term for somebody who breaks ranks with organised crime and starts telling the truth to the authorities so that the organised criminals can be arrested.

So it's very very telling that Trump himself is calling Cohen a 'rat'.

By Trump's own words, he admits to being a criminal. And yet his supporters still cheer him on.

It reminds me the other day when Giuliani admitted Trump had committed election fraud, but it didn't matter because it wasn't a big crime where anybody got murdered.
edit on -06:00am581231America/ChicagoTue, 18 Dec 2018 06:58:02 -0600351 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join