It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neuro Caps, Binaural Beats and HARRP Eventually Combined to create Happy Work Zombies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well this started as a weather Mod thread then evolved......

So looking at just three Technologies available today-Secret & Alternate Capabilities of weather modification systems Chinese wireless Neuro Caps and Binaural beats Combined could really lead to a system of control for the masses that is POTENTIALLY unprecedented im sure my conspiracy mind is reaching here but We have in its infancy 3 tech's IF cohesively combined Spell- Happy Zombie ...

A few excerpts from Chinese Scientist speaking key word truths?

“The energy emitted was too low to trigger a global environmental event,” he said. “Human influence is still very small compared to the power of Mother Nature. But the impact to a small region is possible.”

In the China-Russian experiment, researchers found that even with a small power output of 30MW, the radio beam could create a large abnormal zone

A total of five experiments were carried out in June. One, on June 7, caused physical disturbance over an area as large as 126,000 sq km (49,000 square miles), or about half the size of Britain.

In another experiment on June 12, the temperature of thin, ionised gas in high altitude increased more than 100 degrees Celsius (212 degrees Fahrenheit) because of the particle flux.

The ultra-low frequency waves generated by these powerful facilities could even affect the operation of human brains,

www.scmp.com...

Now pair it up with this NEURO CAP-

Concealed in regular safety helmets or uniform hats, these lightweight, wireless sensors constantly monitor the wearer’s brainwaves and stream the data to computers that use artificial intelligence algorithms to detect emotional spikes such as depression, anxiety or rage.

The technology is in widespread use around the world but China has applied it on an unprecedented scale in factories, public transport, state-owned companies and the military to increase the competitiveness of its manufacturing industry and to maintain social stability

u.osu.edu...

And Then infuse some theta Binaural Beats and VIOLA

Binaural beats work by sending a specific, different frequency to each ear. The difference between the two frequencies entrains the brain to the desired brain state
I dunno there's too much conflicting "studies" on line.....

What are your thoughts ATS? There are a lot bigger brains on these topics than my own.....So is it a stretch?

edit on 17-12-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Sorry to be that guy. Already posted.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hmmm... This is about the combo effects of three technologies and potentials

a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Then I stand corrected.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
As i was posting it evolved LOL my conspiracy mind reaching LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Darn, I have to go and check out how much aluminum foil I have in stock now. It hasn't been on sale lately, we might have to buy some more at a higher sale price. How much do we need in stock? The last time there was a good sale we bought five rolls, but now we are down to our last roll I think.

Does anyone know if there is a correct and socially acceptable way to make a tin foil cap?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And here's another technology that could be potentially combined or applied for control or other purposes

phys.org...

Pentagon report investigated lasers that put voices in your head-" "....

The phenomenon is tuneable in that the characteristic sounds and intensities of those sounds depend on the characteristics of the RF energy as delivered,

In one experiment, communication of the words from one to ten using ´speech modulated´ microwave energy was successfully demonstrated. Microphones next to the person experiencing the voice could not pick up these sounds. Additional development of this would open up a wide range of possibilities."

Another form of non-lethal torture described in the report is microwave heating. By raising the temperature of the body to 41°C (105.8°F), humans can experience sensations such as memory loss and disorientation, and exhibit reduced aggression.

The report describes a method for replicating this highly synchronized neuron firing across distances of several hundred meters. High-voltage (100 kV/m) electromagnetic pulses lasting for one nanosecond could trigger neurons to fire, disrupting the body´s controlled firing activity.

Short-term effects may include loss of consciousness, muscle spasms, muscle weakness, and seizures lasting for a couple minutes. These high-voltage pulsed sources, which would require an estimated frequency of 15 Hz, exist today.

The report suggests the technique could be useful for controlling crowds or in negotiations.

While the investigations reveal intriguing techniques for non-lethal torture, the report does not mention plans for carrying out specific experiments or studies in the future.

Of course it does not "mention" it it's Classified !! Any way here ya go ATS....... Thoughts or is just too much reading for one sitting?? LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
About 1000 sq ft should do it! Im sure there's a you tube video on correct construction PC & SJW approved LOL ....although thinking about it 1000 sq ft might not be enough just get 10,000 sq ft and wrap the whole house and if
there's any left over you could do vehicles and don't forget any pets or farm animals..... LOL

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Oooo, when you start talking tinfoil i know im onto a real Conspiracy !!!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is unnecessary in the majority of the "civilized" world. All they need now is to figure out how to put all the homeless people in prison so the happy working people won't get any ideas. They gotta figure out what all the lazy people have in common (besides just being lazy. They're not brave enough to make being lazy criminal just yet but they'll get there). Then they'll fabricate a new mental category that carves out all the lazy people from society and criminalizes them. I mean, more than they already have.
edit on 17-12-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

So spelling "HAARP" "HARRP" hides it?

Some would type/think/deem "No bug deal" See: "This Happens" in lieu of "Snip Happens"
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I didn't have my tinfoil hat on lol ........ im sure certain aspects of these applications could really Combine into a real monster ! Kinda like a blockbuster movie in the making.....

a reply to: JimNasium

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So, a tinfoil hat, then?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Where are these happy work zombies at? Everyone I know that has to do a soul crushing job just to survive hates it.

Maybe the idea is to get everyone so angry and despondent that they’ll ask for mind control of some kind just to be happy.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Where are these happy work zombies at? Everyone I know that has to do a soul crushing job just to survive hates it.

But they won't admit it. They'll blame it on any and everything else besides the entire concept of working. You just did it yourself. You blamed it on "soul-crushing jobs" instead of the entire idea of a job being soul-crushing in and of itself (regardless of whether or not it's pleasant or unpleasant to the individual).

Maybe the idea is to get everyone so angry and despondent that they’ll ask for mind control of some kind just to be happy.

They've been doing that for decades. We have a euphemism for it. Therapy (It's obviously working because we used to call it brainwashing).
edit on 17-12-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join