It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video disassembly AK-47 Russian children caused shock and delight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A video posted on Youtube in which Russian teenagers assemble and disassemble a Kalashnikov machine gun caused a lot of comments from the video hosting users. While users from the USA are astonished, others are delighted and send greetings from Serbia.

The young men and girls of pre-consignment age, dressed in sportswear, are disassembled and assembled automatically, each performing only one type of operation - assembly or disassembly.

A source

"And at this time, children in the American school - what is my gender?" - ironically Artem.

"I think the best thing about this video is like the second guy, knowing that the one following him is left-handed, lays it out for him," notes Karl Hamilton.

"God bless Russia! Congratulations and respect from Serbia!" - writes another user.

The video scored almost 4 million views.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Yeah Japan wouldn't invade America because there would be a gun behind every blade of grass, now the Russians won't know whether to look in the men's room or ladies room to find people to conquer.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Learning how to care for a weapon can translate into many different areas, that will enrich a person in many ways.
You don't even have to fire it to get the lessons. These kids have skills.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
No need to invade when you have bunker busters and your damage is weighed in Kilotons not grains.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That's not an ak47. It's an ak-74

Still that's some impressive assembly/disassembly for teenagers. I don't understand why the video would cause shock though....

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Still that's some impressive assembly/disassembly for teenagers. I don't understand why the video would cause shock though....

It caused shock in a country where half the citizens have never held a firearm, let alone have any understanding of them.
The children can't read the handwriting of their parents (cursive) and are taught to be confused about their own gender.
The "adults" having children now were raised on fear of the unfamiliar (D.A.R.E.) and at the same time grew up as home computers and internet were coming into the mainstream. They never learned useful skills, and in the past ten years have been taught how to be offended by every single thing that doesn't match their liveview- Some of their earliest memories that have anything to do with war, politics, or other countries would be from 9/11... and the massive "get in line" movement that followed.

They're shocked because they don't understand.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

It caused shock in a country where half the citizens have never held a firearm, let alone have any understanding of them.
The children can't read the handwriting of their parents (cursive) and are taught to be confused about their own gender.
The "adults" having children now were raised on fear of the unfamiliar (D.A.R.E.) and at the same time grew up as home computers and internet were coming into the mainstream. They never learned useful skills, and in the past ten years have been taught how to be offended by every single thing that doesn't match their liveview- Some of their earliest memories that have anything to do with war, politics, or other countries would be from 9/11... and the massive "get in line" movement that followed.

I understand that you are describing children in the United States. Especially if you read the comments under the video, you will see that it is the Americans who have the shock.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Correct- That's exactly what I was pointing out.
Maybe in certain EU countries where they're not allowed to have them... but mostly in the US where shock and outrage is the default reaction to anything outside of what the current group think might be

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This is a great video! Seen it a number of times, it has been around for a while.

Excellent skill to know, and one every American should know. Complete field-stripping of an AR-15/M-16, 1911 .45 ACP, Beretta M-9, Mossberg 500...AND and AK-47 should be a mandatory requirement for HS graduation!

Following each field-strip and reassembly there should be a fire-test to get a passing grade.

And yes, I am serious!

PS - Not exactly sure why they had to remove the flash hider as part of this field strip though (and normally this would take a wrench anyway).
edit on 12/17/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Does Russia still give one soldier a gun, and the guy behind him the spare clip?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Ummm...that's so cool...

Now try it with an M4...

Tick Tock...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Does Russia still give one soldier a gun, and the guy behind him the spare clip?

I'm guessing they've got enough guns to go around for their active duty military. The last time there was a real war effort they really just didn't have the resources to go around- but cold war era stockpiling has likely lead to surplus of equipment.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm guessing they've got enough guns to go around for their active duty military. The last time there was a real war effort they really just didn't have the resources to go around- but cold war era stockpiling has likely lead to surplus of equipment.

Good point.

Also their economy is almost as doing as well as Texas now 😂

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
They should show this video in the schools when the gun safety courses start up in Iowa next year.

thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I hope they can drive better than those people on the Russian road crashes videos.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well...let's give up guns, make sure we don't offend anybody, publicly degrade anyone that flashes anything even close to machismo or national pride & spend all our time on snapchat & instagram - that ought to keep the Ruskies out when they come to take us over in 10 years...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

"A people who do not wish to feed their army will feed someone else’s"

Napoleon Bonaparte

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
The young men and girls of pre-consignment age, dressed in sportswear, are disassembled and assembled automatically

A quick word of warning about your use of English (for future reference).
This sentence actually means that the children themselves are taken to pieces and reduced to small components. Watching a video of that would certainly produce a sense of shock.

[In technical language, you have made them the subjects of a passive verb]

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Thank you for your comment. My English is so bad that I communicate through Google translator. So all the claims - to Mr. Sergey Brin)))

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Worst generation ever

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join