It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH Cop Tries to Kill Innocent Unconscious Teen Slamming His Face into Curb

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Really. If you want to crusade against police brutality, you should at least try to find a more sympathetic victim than a punk kid who initiated the encounter deliberately attempting to provoke and antagonize the cop.

You obviously haven't read much about the backstory or this encounter.

The victim was being regularly harassed not only by this officer but by others on the force leading up to this incident. The officer who pulled him over ran the wrong plate which actually belonged to a woman in another county. The officer doesn't have a legal leg to stand on based on the fact that he pled down to this four year sentence since he was likely to get much more for lying on the report about this encounter several times.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It’s amazing how once people start swapping anecdotal stories, they very quickly move to the 24/7 bodycam idea and start talking about how they want to be able to watch cops taking a dump.

And are shocked that cops don’t want that.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
It’s amazing how once people start swapping anecdotal stories, they very quickly move to the 24/7 bodycam idea and start talking about how they want to be able to watch cops taking a dump.

And are shocked that cops don’t want that.

Pretty sure there's a website for that.

All joking aside, there's bad people in every profession (I would know
) and I'm all about doing what needs to be done to remove them. They are the minority of course and not representative of the whole. This kid's dad for example, I was touched by his empathy towards the man who did this.

edit on 19-12-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders
Here, I'll spell it out for you since you either didn't read up on the thread or are unwilling to accept the legal realities of the situation:

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Shamrock6

- The initial stop was invalid due to an error by the officer

- The order to completely roll down the window was not a legal order

- The opening of the door and entering of the vehicle was illegal

- The order to exit the vehicle was unreasonable [and not protected under the Pennsylvania V Mimms ruling]

- The tazing of the driver for not complying with an unreasonable order was therefore unreasonable

- The treatment of the driver's limp body was unreasonable and seemed to be done with malice

- The officer dropping the driver's limp body onto the concrete, allowing his face to slam into it, was absolutely criminal

Does that help you understand how this isn't a cop-bashing incident, but it's an issue of illegalities committed by the officer for no justified reasons?

The cop was not minimizing jack sh*t, he was exacerbating the situation that only existed because of his screw up in the first place that made the entire stopping of the vehicle invalid...and it just happened to be the son of the cop whose family question his other cop buddy for 4th-amendment violations? Come on...

The victim and the sympathy that you apply to him is irrelevant to this officer's behavior.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
...if a cop commits a felony, he or she should face execution. No other judgements allowed. Life or death.

Just......no.

I hope that you are never tapped for jury duty.

And as a person who has worked in the legal system for a large part of my adult life, your story sounds like it has a TON of holes in it. Maybe it happened the way that you claim, I don't know, but if it did, and you're not reporting the judge and the officers to appropriate authorities for violations of your civil rights, you are part of the problem as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Maybe it is not him, maybe it is the system.

We all know how perfect the system is.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Can you get my windshield? It's a tad dirty...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Or maybe it is him. Judges that do blatantly illegal things, like stopping someone from presenting evidence or statements on their behalf in a courtroom, generally get dealt with swiftly in nearly all jurisdictions.

I'm not saying that he's not in a corrupt one, but like I said, there are many holes in the story that he told--too many to prove to me that he's being completely forthcoming about the process and what went down.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Sounds like a reason to start a new gag gift for LEOs: Miranda Wipes.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Sure, too many holes is suspicious. But we know the people in the system can be flawed also. Look at how some juries will convict someone on circumstantial evidence that isn't really beyond a reasonable doubt. There are times that prosecutors and police will decide on a person to convict and do all possible to have it happen, regardless of real guilt and evidence.
edit on 12/19/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

*sigh*

Yes, sometimes juries get it wrong, but that's just part of people being human beings.

The commenter's claim was not about the jury, it was about officers and the judge and other court employees. In any event, this line of discussion is stale.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Innocent my ass.

He was resisting a police officer. If he would have just gotten out of the car, none of this would have happened. He’s not a victim, just an idiot.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The jury was in response to something you said. Juries are not always as fair as they should be. Probably fair more often than not though. But you know that.

It's our system and it's basically good.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai
You can refuse to get out of your car and tell him/her to go # themselves in the UK.
Youtube search UK police brutality and you find nothing except guys whining that their handcuffs are too tight lol.
America ain't the land of the free, the UK is.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai

Speaking of idiot!! read through the god damn thread

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I think we three got a bit crossed up. I misunderstood your point, which lead to my comment, which lead to SM’s comment, and none of us were talking about the same thing.

We’re all agreed, though, that there was no reason for the stop to go the way it did, or end up with the result it ended up with.

I'm gonna go back to licking the window now.

Look I laugh at some comment's but you know those kids on backward buses being shipped to backward school's, you know not all of them are actually backward and are simply for example in some cases withdrawn either from bullying or worse.
Some kid's are indeed special need's but do they deserve to be regarded as window licker's.

Sorry you do know the origin of the phrase right, it is actually English in origin though like all phrases spread, it stem's from the school buses for backward kid's that British authority's provided to take them to school's, problem children often with nothing other than behavioral problem's were then often stuck into special school's alongside children from abusive homes (where were the psychologists one may ponder?), actual retarded children whom are the one's that really needed the care were often placed alongside Physically disabled kid's that had nothing at all wrong with there mind's and all of it was simply because it was easy and those that did this did not realize that other than the fact they were not euthanizing these kid's they were actually acting exactly like the Nazi's in 1930's Germany.

So some of those kid's would lick the window, literally, of there school bus and even pretend to be more backward than they were the way kid's sometimes do to the other kid's going to there normal school's in a kind of rebellion against the group mentality of the sheep they disliked.

Then there were the Glass pant's kid's, not necessarily backward or retarded just nastily unsanitary they would have runny noses and with no tissue would wipe there nose with the back of there hand's then rub it into there trousers where it would dry creating a glassy sheen to there pant's.

You know how I know this, after trying to destroy my mother they set about destroying her kid's, a woman by the name of Sylvia Anderton whom lived in Blagugate Lane in old Skelmersdale over here in Lancashire was involved, she was a social worker responsible for harming and corrupting my mother's kid's in cahoot's with a number of people in position's of authority including a guy by the name of Tony Booth.
She was GIVEN three houses and two bungalow's on Blagugate lane for her part in the fraud against my mother and her Husband - a Mason just like you - was given a wood (Timber merchant and carpentry) business.

What she did, put my sister's Jeanette Eileen McArdle and Alison Linda McArdle into care, My Brother Terence Peter McArdle into Care and Me at the age of eight heavily bullied because I was a shy kid into a backward school, I had to teach myself to read.

I was in the children's home for a few week's but my mother - a Disabled lady PHYSICALLY was able to get me back, she had no money and they made her life hell persecuting her day in and day out you have no idea how money can destroy you.

I will tell you something, every day I have a thought in my mind about going around those people and killing them but then I know that I would be no better than them, at least I have the moral high ground but I shall tell you something else the MASON's in the UK Are VERY heavily involved in robbing my mother of her inheritance at very high level's of there membership back in the 1950's to today.

My mothers Trust Fund Number which we shall now never see justice over is H.I.528, this was given to us by a lady in officialdom along with a T.S.B. Account number beginning CJ35 (it is my mother's trust account which she never received) and she told my mother to ASK the TSB whom had access to her account, the Chester Crown Court told my mother that her Trust had been broken down into other trusts and was now being used for investment business.

We tried and tried fighting against corrupt police money laundering magistrates and a corrupt political system.
THIS is one of the business they Used to launder my mothers money.
offshoreleaks.icij.org...

This man whom was also a Barrister and should have helped my mother but did NOT.
en.wikipedia.org...
Told my mother that it was that much money that were this much money was concerned there was NO gentleman above board and that he could not help her any more - also that there was someone in EVERY department (in the government) whom would put a stop to it if she tried to get anywhere.
A police man told my mother it was the Hierarchy that had robbed her AND that there Higher up's had told them to BUTT OUT closing the investigation down - the Cheetah fraud land investment's in Liverpool though it was actually international in it's nature and another told my mother just prior to that case being officially abandoned by them that it had become a cover up operation, his exact word's "They are just covering it up now", these men cared about her and knew that she was the Disabled little girl for whom the trust had been made.
My mother also Owned 81 Belmont Road in Liverpool, two housed in Elizabeth street which were illegally sold by a woman whom did not own them by the name of Lillian doyle and which are now a museum and many, many other property's and land around the country.
When my mother first started to investigate there was a shelf Filled with book's on her family the Tattersall family in Liverpool Library but as soon as she stirred the hornets nest so to speak that entire shelf of book's vanished packed away and have never been put back on display.
They were VERY important to Liverpool's history, the Liverpool Corporation went to my ancestor Lord Tattersall in 1749 and asked for a loan or an investment on his part to help them build some Dock's to make money from the booming textile mill's of Manchester and he Made that investment becoming the major shareholder and silent partner of the Liverpool Corporation, it was NEVER sold to them, Given to them or is there's it remain's my family legacy but has been STOLEN.

I know your answer was not to be but that turn of phrase triggered me after what they did to us as kid's.
You know my sister was 14 and the guy running the Willow's a children's home ran by the Lancashire county council and social services department was a guy by the name or Mr Law's, he was a very tall balding guy and had frequent visit's from serving police - I believe he was an ex policeman himself but not certain as to that belief.

One day while I was there at the age of 8 I went searching for my elder sister Lynn I was shy and scared to be away from my mom so eventually found out that she was in Mr Law's office with her friend another 14 year old by the name of Susanne Bourne, I got outside the office and was too nervous to knock but I remember this, Mr law's was in there with two off duty police men and two 14 year old girl's, there was the sound of glasses knocking, laughing and giggling and the smell of booze leaking out of that room.

You have no idea mate may God strike me off this earth I am telling you the truth.

edit on 19-12-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You prefer 'put on my safety helmet' or maybe 'eat some paste'?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: scolai
He’s not a victim, just an idiot.

Guess that's why the cop is in jail for violating his civil rights. Hur dur.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm disappointed you didn't acknowledge what you got out of that sweet sweet deal referenced in that essay, since it was clearly a Mason plot.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I just took it for granted everyone knew I did since I'm so evil.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join