It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH Cop Tries to Kill Innocent Unconscious Teen Slamming His Face into Curb

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The cop won't do time in GP he will be in protective custody, however he will be fair game one he is released.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Holy crap! This kid was clinically dead for 8 minutes...

Look at this picture from the revival scene:

www.kansascity.com...

It looks like the cop is writing out his report — while they are trying to bring this kid he just killed back to life. It doesn’t look like it’s phased him at all= sociopath...

ETA: look at the blood marks in the driveway. It appears he didn’t get dropped on the curb. However, it also appears that the cop dragged him a couple feet up the driveway — and let him bleed there for a while too. Then, he ends up in a third location, on the lawn being resuscitated.
edit on 17-12-2018 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

The cop was found guilty and is doing time. The kid got $6 million. What is your point? It isn't like the guy got desk duty and a bad mark on his annual review.

There are millions of interactions with police. From a purely statistical standpoint, there will be a few cops who cross the line. Last time I checked, cops are human like we all are so I don't get why it is so surprising or shocking that there are rogue cops.

Generally speaking, staying on the right side of the law and not being a smart ass when arrest/questioned by cops seems to significantly lessen your chance of setting off or dealing with loose cannon police.

And where, pray tell, did that settlement money come from? Right. So you are fine with you and I paying the victim off (after you blame the victim) and claiming it was just one bad apple. I have news for you: if that cop had tried that against a truly free adult male, armed and prepared to defend against abject tyranny, the result would have been much different. But hey, that kid wasn't even old enough to buy a gun to protect himself from the heavily-armed man that assaulted him illegally under color of law.
edit on 17-12-2018 by MisterMcKill because: grammar

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The kid was white so who cares......kill whitey.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Which is sad, because that means he is really mentally messed up if he wants to "prove a point" to a kid.

A point I made in my thread two years ago.

The kid turned this stop into a pissing contest. The officer was all too happy, not just willing but happy to engage in that pissing contest with lethal results.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Which is sad, because that means he is really mentally messed up if he wants to "prove a point" to a kid.

The kid turned this stop into a pissing contest. The officer was all too happy, not just willing but happy to engage in that pissing contest with lethal results.

How exactly did the kid do anything to turn this into a pissing contest?

Is it because he didnt do exactly what the cop said at the exact moment he said it?

Or was it because he could not roll down the broken window?

Why do the "defenders" always have to find a way to put some blame on the victim?

THIS IS IN NO WAY THAT KIDS FAULT. THIS IS ALL THAT COPS FAULT FROM START TO FINISH.

But yeah lets blame the unarmed innocent teenager.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
This kid was coached to that, probably from the same website from which the story is linked. It's a dangerous game to play.

I would wager it was from his old man who was also a police officer. My father's side of the family is all in law enforcement and gave us plenty of advice on what to do and not to do in police encounters.

My dad was a cop. Told me to just say "Yes, Sir. No, Sir." And then shut the f*ck up in his words. Told me even I am right and think the stop / arrest or whatever is BS, just deal with it AFTERWARDS. Arguing with a cop on the side of the road is an argument you cannot and won't win.

Where did this kid break the law?
You have not answered that?

Also, would you agree to 6 million dollars if someone put you in a coma and brain damage?
I doubt the kid knows even what 6 million dollars is anymore.

Work on your reading skills and logic. I never said the kid broke the law. I also stated in the quote above that you deal with it afterwards.

My point was that IT DOES NOT MATTER if you are right or wrong. Just STFU. It really isn't that hard. Do what Johnny Law says and go about your business. If you feel the stop / ticket or whatever was wrong DEAL WITH IT AFTERWARDS in court on neutral ground in a less threatening environment where you can defend yourself. You aren't going to win the argument on the street with a half retard roided out cop. Good lord, this is basic common sense.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

What if the kid identified as a female. Cop had no way of knowing that.

All in all, 6 million is enough to set this kid and his kid up for life. I think its fair.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Even worse, the kid wasn't out of bounds.

I mean, if we're talking about asking questions with grace, sure I can see how someone would take it as being a punk.... But he was well within his rights.

But yes, the cop happily went on a power trip.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
How many Walmart employees assault a shopper every day? Maybe this whole "there are a few bad apples" thing needs to be thrown away. It's abuse of power, plain and simple. I know the "1 bad apple" is total BS b/c I've witnessed it a few times in person and I havent' had many interactions with police.

They should get 2x the sentence and no early parole.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Shamrock wasn't defending the cop.

He may have been brash in his explanation, but the kid knew his rights and could be seen as punish to someone with self esteem issues.

He was a 17 year old kid... His dad told him his rights and he probably was always smart in the sense of keeping those in mind, just not smooth about displaying he knew them.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yea okay buddy.

Had you bothered to read the thread I wrote two years ago about it, I put the blame squarely where it belongs, which is on the officer. That doesn’t change the fact that cracking your window and saying “I can hear you,” or not stepping out when asked, are unnecessarily adding to the situation.

Neither of those actions, nor anything else the kid did, warranted the outcome of the incident.

Your obsession with trying to paint me as somebody who bends over backwards to be a cop apologist is pathetic. Grow up.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Exactly. The whole cracked window thing is going to come across as a power play by the driver, every single time.

Not engaging in the power play is, or should have been, the response by the disgrace wearing a badge.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: subfab

the time to argue your point is in court before a judge. arguing with a police officer is the wrong way to go and only brings trouble for everyone involved.

Except the kid wasn't doing anything wrong initially, he stated his window wouldn't roll down all the way and then asked, when being pulled from the vehicle, if he was under arrest. There was nothing illegal or argumentative with that behavior.

he did do stuff wrong.
he was asked to step out of his car. he did not. the kid should have listened to the instructions and not argue with the police officer.
the kid escalated the situation.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I pray for the worst for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
I would be interested in seeing what your reaction would be if it was one of your loved ones or friends. Pretty sure you’d have a completely different tone.

“He got 6 million” really ?! Ignorance at its finest!
And please share with us what you saw that was him being a “smart ass”

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

[

The kid got $6 million. What is your point?

WOW, astoundingly ignorant, does it come natural..or do you have to work at it?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

[

The kid got $6 million. What is your point?

WOW, astoundingly ignorant, does it come natural..or do you have to work at it?

Boot lickers do it naturally, it's that part of the brain that simply submits to any kind of authority whether it be perceived or assumed.
edit on 18-12-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
he did do stuff wrong.
he was asked to step out of his car. he did not.

You cannot ask someone to step out of their vehicle in Missouri without probable cause which he did not convey to the kid, plus Missouri treats your vehicle with castle doctrine so that also compounds the officers behavior.

If you guys are going to argue a position at least know what it is you're talking about.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I know a cop going through a nasty divorce.

I wouldn't want to get pulled over by him.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join