It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH Cop Tries to Kill Innocent Unconscious Teen Slamming His Face into Curb

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

You and I know that...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Edumakated
I wasn't referring to the incident in the OP...

I was.

What have I told you about staying on the threads topic recently Augustus?

It's not nice to the deflectors who accuse us of hating all police officers because we said this one is a bad apple.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

When I was a teenager, there were times I was a smart ass, because I was a kid and imperfect.

I've never outgrown that...I just better know when to apply the smartassery.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I didn't disagree with any of that in your post nor did I say the officer was innocent.

I just wanted to reiterate my point.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This scum of the earth only got 4 years, huh? Wow. I sincerely hope the other inmates make it feel like 400.

I don't even know what to say to those people in this thread trying to rationalize the police officers behavior other than to say you clearly must be brainwashed.

A police officer needs to identify themselves and provide a reason for the stop. There are serial killers with the M.O. of impersonating police and forcing vulnerable people out of their cars and murdering them. The police should know this and be trained accordingly. I mean, how hard is it for these imbecilic mutants to simply communicate with the public? To call police officers pigs these days is a great disservice to swine everywhere. Pigs are actually intelligent animals.

The hiring practices and training of police in this country is so broken that I don't even know where to began to fix it. When I see reports about police officer shortages nationwide I say to myself, "thank heavens". Finally a reprieve from the true criminals of the streets.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

What makes the story dishonest? That's a serious question--I know that there are two sides to every story.

If you're going to call out the story as being dishonest or only partially honest, where did it go wrong?

I'm not saying the officer ONLY pulled the kid over because he knew who he was, but I'm saying that once he made contact, he knew exactly who it was, and it wasn't the person, car, or even proper county for which the warrant was issued...yet the officer still proceeded to act the way that he did.

Care to point out the lack of honesty in the story?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

When I was a teenager, there were times I was a smart ass, because I was a kid and imperfect.

I've never outgrown that...I just better know when to apply the smartassery.

Half of being an adult is knowing how to play the game.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I didn't disagree with any of that in your post nor did I say the officer was innocent.

That's cool. I agree with your points. The police have to deal with a lot a 'choice' people out there.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

That's cool. I agree with your points. The police have to deal with a lot a 'choice' people out there.

While I'm not going to downplay that.... We all do, any of us who have to deal with people for a living... Granted I don't have to worry about being killed in my line of work, but I also didn't sign up for that either.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

This kind of detail though also makes the OP a poor example of cop misbehavior as it isn't a random stop.

No, it was even worse since it was most likely premeditated as the Independence officers were constantly harassing the kid because his dad got him off the illegal search bust.

edit on 17-12-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

THAT is not a police of law enforcement officer even if that is what he was being paid for, that was a thug in a uniform, a criminal in the true vein of the Nazi soldiers whom forced innocent civilian's into death chambers.

Word's fail me but I truly wish that kid's own father had driven by at just that moment, likely you would have had a cop on cop shooting as a result but in my mind a very justifiable one.

link   
Double post, net on my end is scratchy sometimes and I may have double tapped.

edit on 17-12-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

link   
Seem's it was a triple post sorry
edit on 17-12-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

a reply to: superman2012

In case you didn't know, Missouri officers don't have a right to enter your vehicle nor yank you out of the vehicle unless they have probable cause to do so, which this officer did not (the warrant was for a female, different car, different county).

Furthermore, vehicles are covered under the "castle doctrine" in Missouri, and I find it hard not to believe that an individual wouldn't have a self-defense claim if they had defended themselves against this officer with deadly force.

Also, this kid could have exercised his right to say nothing at all to the officer--the fact that the officer became infuriated because he claims that he couldn't hear him with the window only partially rolled down (which any human being alive knows is a lie) is irrelevant, and certainly not reason to invade the vehicle and try to manhandle the driver.

I appreciate and applaud the vast majority of police officers and law enforcement, but this ex-officer...f**k him. He probably tortured animals as a kid.

I'm not saying this guy isn't a piece of something, but anyone with half a brain realizes that "probable cause" is the biggest gimmick in their bat-belt.
If the kid would have listened and obeyed, he'd be fine. Again, I am not saying the cop is not blameworthy. He is a monster.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: superman2012

We must have watched different videos. I heard the cop ask a couple times and then go to the other side and ask then demand again. For being a cops son, this kid should've known better.

Why? There is not legal justification or statute that requires you to roll your window all the way down in a traffic stop even if it is fully functional.

Again, "probable cause". It's like Oprah Winfrey with them. You get probable cause, you get probable cause, you all get probable cause.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

While I'm not going to downplay that.... We all do, any of us who have to deal with people for a living... Granted I don't have to worry about being killed in my line of work, but I also didn't sign up for that either.

The police a have to detain them if laws are broken. That can make bad attitudes worse, if not dangerous. I can just walk away from people.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Police don't have any authority unless someone is violating the law. The cop stopped a car with a warrant attached to it. The driver was a suspect. The cop said the kid was under arrest and he resisted because he didn't know about the warrant. Cop pacified the suspect for resisting arrest.

The cops actions were excessive and he was punished for it and the kid was rewarded for damages. The cop will probably not be working in law enforcement again.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

a reply to: superman2012

In case you didn't know, Missouri officers don't have a right to enter your vehicle nor yank you out of the vehicle unless they have probable cause to do so, which this officer did not (the warrant was for a female, different car, different county).

Furthermore, vehicles are covered under the "castle doctrine" in Missouri, and I find it hard not to believe that an individual wouldn't have a self-defense claim if they had defended themselves against this officer with deadly force.

Also, this kid could have exercised his right to say nothing at all to the officer--the fact that the officer became infuriated because he claims that he couldn't hear him with the window only partially rolled down (which any human being alive knows is a lie) is irrelevant, and certainly not reason to invade the vehicle and try to manhandle the driver.

I appreciate and applaud the vast majority of police officers and law enforcement, but this ex-officer...f**k him. He probably tortured animals as a kid.

I'm not saying this guy isn't a piece of something, but anyone with half a brain realizes that "probable cause" is the biggest gimmick in their bat-belt.
If the kid would have listened and obeyed, he'd be fine. Again, I am not saying the cop is not blameworthy. He is a monster.

You think the kid would have been fine?

These cops knew him and were after him since he got out of a bust (if you want to call a dimebag that) where they illegally searched him.

They might have beat his ass not in front of the camera.

No, he might not have been fine, we don't know.... All we know is that an adult wearing a badge abused his power and killed (For several minutes) a kid then dropped him on his face and broke some of his teeth and messed his face up.

But what were you going on about again? Did you watch the video or read the full story? Or are you just knee jerk defending cops while low key saying "it's kind of the KID'S fault"?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I do believe the police use traffic stops to work the drug search angle. First step there might be to not drive around with drugs and if so then make sure your vehicle is legal.
edit on 12/17/2018 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The police a have to detain them if laws are broken. That can make bad attitudes worse, if not dangerous. I can just walk away from people.

So can they, they can quit.

We all have choices in life.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join