It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH Cop Tries to Kill Innocent Unconscious Teen Slamming His Face into Curb

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You need to put a camera on your dash and flip it to selfie mode and point toward the window before they get up to your car.

A streaming app helps too, so they can't hide the evidence.

Ram mount makes a great cell mount called x-grip, you can point it anywhere.

What would my charges and time be for tasing and curb stomping a cop?

Attempted murder, over 50 years, I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I have to laugh at your outrage and lack of level headedness.
Yes,all police are jackboot thugs because of this one incident.....you proved it!!

God I hope he gets raped and beaten in prison.

I suspect that attitudes like yours, are probably why people get their asses kicked by the side of the road in the first place.

I would like to think that with all the cameras and phones around,things like this happen a little less then they did 20 years ago?

These cop hater threads are always amusing.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: superman2012

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
This kid was coached to that, probably from the same website from which the story is linked. It's a dangerous game to play.

I would wager it was from his old man who was also a police officer. My father's side of the family is all in law enforcement and gave us plenty of advice on what to do and not to do in police encounters.

My dad was a cop. Told me to just say "Yes, Sir. No, Sir." And then shut the f*ck up in his words. Told me even I am right and think the stop / arrest or whatever is BS, just deal with it AFTERWARDS. Arguing with a cop on the side of the road is an argument you cannot and won't win.

So you would just let them rip you out of your car and arrest you without ever even saying why and knowing you had done nothing wrong?

Yep sounds like you are trained just how they want us trained . Just shutup and do what I say.

If you get out of the car, and obey what they say, there will be no "ripping out of the car".
I'd cooperate and then, if need be, collect my 6 million.

If he asked me to get out of the car I would ask why what did I do.

Just like this kid did. It took the cop all of another 30 seconds to escalate to violence.

When a cop pulls you over for nothing , you ask why you were pulled over . This kid had no idea why he was even pulled over much less asked to get out of the car

We must have watched different videos. I heard the cop ask a couple times and then go to the other side and ask then demand again. For being a cops son, this kid should've known better.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Turns out that you are correct...he had two previous run-ins with police, one where they let him go even though he had half of a joint in his pocket, but was arrested a second time with a small bag of weed on him. His dad informed him that he was illegally searched and they confronted the arresting officer about it (which apparently pissed off that officer).

This is a long read, but a good one about the whole incident: "The Intercept"

I feel for the kid and his family...what a terrible aftermath.

Sounds like the ex-cop is a real piece of work.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Interesting. So it sounds like a personal grudge/retaliation?

Not a random stop.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Yeah you nailed it on the head.

Cops that are too fn stupid to deal with attitudes and emotion are being hired to police the public, whom have attitudes and emotion.

Fn derp

Kinda goes with the "they must be dumb enough to enforce bad laws" mentality.

You can't have smart cops, they won't enforce bad laws.

We have a ton of bad laws, employment killing records system and a prison for business "free" country now.

Sucks, 'cause there are legitimate laws that need enforced.

Taking a bootlicker stance to this problem is not the answer, changing the entire system is.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

In case you didn't know, Missouri officers don't have a right to enter your vehicle nor yank you out of the vehicle unless they have probable cause to do so, which this officer did not (the warrant was for a female, different car, different county).

Furthermore, vehicles are covered under the "castle doctrine" in Missouri, and I find it hard not to believe that an individual wouldn't have a self-defense claim if they had defended themselves against this officer with deadly force.

Also, this kid could have exercised his right to say nothing at all to the officer--the fact that the officer became infuriated because he claims that he couldn't hear him with the window only partially rolled down (which any human being alive knows is a lie) is irrelevant, and certainly not reason to invade the vehicle and try to manhandle the driver.

I appreciate and applaud the vast majority of police officers and law enforcement, but this ex-officer...f**k him. He probably tortured animals as a kid.

edit on 17-12-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Not a random stop.

That's the way that the story reads, which makes it even worse because the premise of pulling him over because of the warrant associated with the license plate is utter garbage. This officer was harassing this kid, plain and simple, knowing exactly who he was the whole time.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Not a random stop.

That's the way that the story reads, which makes it even worse because the premise of pulling him over because of the warrant associated with the license plate is utter garbage. This officer was harassing this kid, plain and simple, knowing exactly who he was the whole time.

This kind of detail though also makes the OP a poor example of cop misbehavior as it isn't a random stop. The OP presents this as if it was some random teen getting his ass kicked for not using a blinker. The reality is far different.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Woof. I just read the article and it's horrific.

I know this represents a vast minority of those who serve as law enforcement, but I think these stories, and the ramifications to the officers involved is important.

Let the guys who go out there fast and loose know they may be serving beside some of the criminals they locked up.

I get that people are quick to defend police officers... But we can also defend people wanting their civil rights intact.

This is a two lane road each way.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Not a random stop.

Which is sad, because that means he is really mentally messed up if he wants to "prove a point" to a kid.

Even if the kid had been a smart ass before, he's a kid. When I was a teenager, there were times I was a smart ass, because I was a kid and imperfect.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yeah, that's not very honest article then. Thanks

I think we need major law reform in this country and I'm not a fan of the anti-cop civil unrest campaign Obama was running.

The cops are just serving/working in a sh!tty system.

I know I couldn't be a cop, I wouldn't have the patience to deal with mouthy people.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I have to laugh at your outrage and lack of level headedness

I have to shake m head that you are not outraged

suspect that attitudes like yours, are probably why people get their asses kicked by the side of the road in the first place.

I suspect that attitudes like yours are the reason cops are very rarely held accountable.

I would like to think that with all the cameras and phones around,things like this happen a little less then they did 20 years ago?

You would be wrong

These cop hater threads are always amusing.

If an innocent 17 year old kid getting tazed and beaten by the side of the road is what amuses you thats on you.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

My dad was a cop. Told me to just say "Yes, Sir. No, Sir." And then shut the f*ck up in his words. Told me even I am right and think the stop / arrest or whatever is BS, just deal with it AFTERWARDS. Arguing with a cop on the side of the road is an argument you cannot and won't win.

The kid wasn't arguing, the cop lost his s*** which is obvious by the sentence and judgement. Telling some asshat that your window doesn't roll all the way down is not arguing, neither is asking if you're under arrest when they attempt, for no good reason, to drag you from your vehicle.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It's sad people cannot even be in a traffic stop without being jerks. The same reason the driver is afraid is the same for the officers. You reach down and pick a gun and shot him.

This officer committed an egregious crime.

Believe it or not it's possible to say that while not implicating all police officers.

Im respectful to officers in the rare incidents I've been pulled over. I've never had an issue with one.

That said, it's your right to be a smartass even if I disagree with it or don't engage in it. It's their job to follow the procedure. I applaud the men and women who are officers and have to put up with that.

But they don't have the right to use unnecessary force. Remember, they signed up and were not drafted. They get compensated (not enough) for their work.

I defend the good guys and call out the bad ones, and sometimes I'm wrong.

But not here, this cop deserved more than 4 years if the victim wasn't a minor.... But he was, so he deserves way more.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

When a cop pulls you over for nothing , you ask why you were pulled over . This kid had no idea why he was even pulled over much less asked to get out of the car

Exactly. You don't volunteer information, even if the cops says, 'Do you know why I pulled you over?', and you do. Just say, 'No, officer, I don't', and let him do the talking. You cannot be dragged from your vehicle without provocation or cause which obviously didn't exist in this case.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

We must have watched different videos. I heard the cop ask a couple times and then go to the other side and ask then demand again. For being a cops son, this kid should've known better.

Why? There is not legal justification or statute that requires you to roll your window all the way down in a traffic stop even if it is fully functional.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The kid wasn't arguing, the cop lost his s*** which is obvious by the sentence and judgement. Telling some asshat that your window doesn't roll all the way down is not arguing, neither is asking if you're under arrest when they attempt, for no good reason, to drag you from your vehicle.

I wasn't referring to the incident in the OP...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I wasn't referring to the incident in the OP...

I was.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: roadgravel
It's sad people cannot even be in a traffic stop without being jerks. The same reason the driver is afraid is the same for the officers. You reach down and pick a gun and shot him.

This officer committed an egregious crime.

Believe it or not it's possible to say that while not implicating all police officers.

Im respectful to officers in the rare incidents I've been pulled over. I've never had an issue with one.

That said, it's your right to be a smartass even if I disagree with it or don't engage in it. It's their job to follow the procedure. I applaud the men and women who are officers and have to put up with that.

But they don't have the right to use unnecessary force. Remember, they signed up and were not drafted. They get compensated (not enough) for their work.

I defend the good guys and call out the bad ones, and sometimes I'm wrong.

But not here, this cop deserved more than 4 years if the victim wasn't a minor.... But he was, so he deserves way more.

I didn't disagree with any of that in your post nor did I say the officer was innocent.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join