It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH Cop Tries to Kill Innocent Unconscious Teen Slamming His Face into Curb

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Damm this is a local story from 2014 that I remember being reported on back then.

A judge has just ordered the video released and its shocking. Cop tazes a completely innocent 17 year old , sending him into cardiac arrest for nothing, then slams his head into the curb after he handcuffs his unconscious body.

The kid, another cops son was driving a vehicle with a warrant attached to the plate . But the warrant was for a female and this kid is obviously not a female and had done nothing wrong.

But cops dont care about any of that these days they only care that you do exactly what they say when they say it or they are going to kill you .

If a cop asks me to get out of the car i will want to know why as well, if the cop tells me im under arrest I have the right to know why .

This cop was just pissed because the kid didnt roll down a BROKEN window so he tried to kill him.

The cop got 4 years with 2 being probation, and the kid was just awarded 6 million dollars .

I cant help but wonder if this kid was not another cops son would the video still be available ? Or would the kid be in jail on some BS trumped up charges like resisting and assault on a POS cop.

Can the idiot cop distinguish between a male and a female? God I hope he gets raped and beaten in prison.

Kansas City, MO – After sentencing a former Independence police officer to four years in prison for violating the constitutional rights of a minor, a federal judge released the dash cam video revealing the overzealous cop tazing the teen for no reason and brutally slamming his head onto the street. Although the innocent teen went into cardiac arrest, which resulted in oxygen deprivation and brain damage, the aggressive officer can be seen in the video repeatedly using excessive force on the boy’s unresponsive body. Now, four years after this savage act was recorded on video, the victim has been awarded over $6 million in damages.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Fortunately the video doesn't show the part where the officer had sex with the unconscious body of the teen in the back of his patrol car.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

He only got four years for almost killing a minor?

If the minor woke up and threw a punch, he'd get more time for defending himself.... Smh

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The cop was found guilty and is doing time. The kid got $6 million. What is your point? It isn't like the guy got desk duty and a bad mark on his annual review.

There are millions of interactions with police. From a purely statistical standpoint, there will be a few cops who cross the line. Last time I checked, cops are human like we all are so I don't get why it is so surprising or shocking that there are rogue cops.

Generally speaking, staying on the right side of the law and not being a smart ass when arrest/questioned by cops seems to significantly lessen your chance of setting off or dealing with loose cannon police.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Not defending the action of the officer but a person doesn't have to be under arrest to be required to exit the vehicle.

That is my understanding.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Not defending the action of the officer but a person doesn't have to be under arrest to be required to exit the vehicle.

That is my understanding.

I could see a teenager being nervous with a possible first encounter with police.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Part of the cops sentencing should be him getting tazed to the point of unconsciousness and then his head being dropped on the curb.

I didn’t feel phased by the video until he picks the kids lifeless body up and then drops him on the curb — without one ounce of care. It almost looks like the cop raised the kid up higher before dropping him, to inflict more harm.

I hope this cop got to spend his time in the general population in prison. Ohhh what those horny little cons would have done to him. After being raped every day for a couple years, maybe the cop would finally get the clue that you can’t treat human lif like this.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

There are millions of interactions with police. From a purely statistical standpoint, there will be a few cops who cross the line. Last time I checked, cops are human like we all are so I don't get why it is so surprising or shocking that there are rogue cops.

Such an old, tired stupid argument. There are millions of interactions every day and in 99% of those the citizen acts appropriately and professional and non violent too.

So why are the cops always the ones so scared and escalating situations? We see alot more cops killing and beating and being violent to citizens then we see citizens beating and killing cops.
edit on 17-12-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Sure but that doesn't change the law. We see where some officers are better at handling situation and deescalating then others.

And of course the net is full of misinformation of how traffics stops can be handles legally and what to do during one.

Being a smart ass should be low on the list.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The kid got $6 million

And permanent brain damage. Dont forget that part

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

The cop was found guilty and is doing time. The kid got $6 million. What is your point? It isn't like the guy got desk duty and a bad mark on his annual review.

Generally speaking, staying on the right side of the law and not being a smart ass when arrest/questioned by cops seems to significantly lessen your chance of setting off or dealing with loose cannon police.

I agree with everything you said, except the last part. I did not hear any part where the kid was being a smart ass. He simply asked "why, am I being arrested?" He didn't sound flippant or anything either. He sounded scared.
Karma worked this time and this cop picked on the wrong kid.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Doesn’t it say the kid got permanent brain damage from the incident? 6 billion isn’t worth that — let alone 6 million...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Doesn’t it say the kid got permanent brain damage from the incident? 6 billion isn’t worth that — let alone 6 million...

If that is the case the cop should get life!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Why do you have to act like this wasn't a big deal? It doesn't matter if it's "rare," this kind of cop behavior. The kid's heart stopped and the cop dropped his unconscious body against the curb. And your response: "The cop was punished, the kid got money, what's the big deal?"

Disgusting. I wonder what kind of cop you are, if you think this is no big deal.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Slow day?

Repost

Which was a repost of a thread by yours truly.

Well this is new seeing how he was just awarded 6 million dollars. But the mods can close this if they see fit I guess.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Also known as "shut up and do what your told"

uniquely American of you to be so subservient

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Why do you have to act like this wasn't a big deal? It doesn't matter if it's "rare," this kind of cop behavior. The kid's heart stopped and the cop dropped his unconscious body against the curb. And your response: "The cop was punished, the kid got money, what's the big deal?"

Disgusting. I wonder what kind of cop you are, if you think this is no big deal.

I didn't say it wasn't a big deal. It obviously was a big deal if the cop is in jail now.

The OP has a history of making it seem like police are some version of the Gestapo. One incident or even a handful of cops getting out of line does not make a trend, nor point to police being out of control.

My point is cop was out of line and punished. What more do you expect? No one disagrees with said outcome.

Had the cop not been punished, then maybe it would be worthy of a thread and debate.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join