It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Google auctioned off our viewing history

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

That's what I'm talking about.. Your SO, can you imagine all the divorces, the break ups. The violence that would ensue.
It would be all out calamity.

Maybe that is what China and Russia are doing, trying to destroy us from within. It would probably work too.
That would be more effective than a nuclear bomb. Make all the women in America furious at one time. LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
AugustusMasonicus Google - How do I make my candy cane look bigger?

They must have sold it off already because the boner medicine guy from India keeps calling me about that.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
What if the NSA outsourced its primary operations to a private corporation?!?!?!?!?

After working at a Google plant...believe this.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't do anything important on my phone, so there is nothing to worry about there. I don't use google or any social media whatsoever unless you count forums like this. If ATS and other such forums started doing it, that might be a problem. I believe I have done all I can to insulate my online personality from my real identity though. I guess I would find out then.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthMuerte
I don't do anything important on my phone, so there is nothing to worry about there. I don't use google or any social media whatsoever unless you count forums like this. If ATS and other such forums started doing it, that might be a problem. I believe I have done all I can to insulate my online personality from my real identity though. I guess I would find out then.

Hate to break it to you, but forums like this are probably monitored 100000000% more than other sites.

Also, people in here know who you are. A few weeks back someone made a comment on here, (a unique one) and then they also made a comment on one of my FB posts with the exact same comment.
I'm ok with it since I'm pretty boring and nothing illegal or exciting going on over here. I don't think anything I look at or write about would shock any of my physical world peeps either.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
what if ... hahahaha man whats it like to live in that fantasy world

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

AugustusMasonicus Google - How do I make my candy cane look bigger?

They must have sold it off already because the boner medicine guy from India keeps calling me about that.

Leave Kumar out of this.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Imagine politicians in the future. Forget your taxes....I wanna see your Google searches!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: lightedhype

That's what I'm talking about.. Your SO, can you imagine all the divorces, the break ups. The violence that would ensue.
It would be all out calamity.

Maybe that is what China and Russia are doing, trying to destroy us from within. It would probably work too.
That would be more effective than a nuclear bomb. Make all the women in America furious at one time. LOL

South park did an episode about this. Or maybe a couple episodes...I dunno...they did this though.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
He! If somebody makes money of my searches .... then give me some to.
It would make me my very own prostitute and them an ordinary pimp.
So get lost.
I only look for tight # sluts anyway.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It doesn't take a lot these days to have people give over access to their phone cameras, microphone, internet history, address book and more.

I started a thread awhile back about a friend of mine who created an app.

If you want his app. You have to give him access to your camera and mic and everything else.

Which he can listen and watch and go through people pictures, videos, web history

top topics

<< 1   >>

join