It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare ruled unconstitutional. Do I get my penaltys back?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy
Is working At McDonald’s funny to you ?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: network dude

My prediction.

Medicare for all.

Oh, it’ll happen. They knew Obamacare was a mess. But it was a necessary step to single payer. I’m a conservative, mostly, and even I accept that’s what it’s going to be. Basically every other country has it, and our system is so royally messed up that it’s kinda the only way to fix it. The government will never revoke people’s insurance etc. So, get ready for Medicare.

I’m ready to just get it over with so we can move on to the next crazy issue...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

you seem to have a very simplistic view of how things work. Would Doctors work for significantly less money? Would the quality of care be as good as it is now?how would this all be funded? Would we be able to just go to the doctor today, like we can now? How would companies that sell health insurance deal with their industry vanishing? How would the system to keep the care consistent work?

Seriously, if it was as easy as you say, why didn't the ever so smart lefties just lay out the plan, instead of the hugely confusing and awful Obamacare?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I had to pay a lot of penalties myself. I was working in a kitchen at the time but was still considered above the poverty line. I even enlisted in Obamacare but couldn't keep up with my payments so I was thrown off and got more penalties. But, you know, healthcare for all right? What a joke.

Obamas plan called for generating a lot of money to give to the hundreds of thousands who never cared one second about their health or contributed one penny.

What liberals dont understand are that there are more losers who will never contribute one dime to healthcare then there are those that do

And once that mandate was deemed unconstitutional, that was were a majority of the funds came from

Such a dick move forcing peoole to pay a fine for no heathcare

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you seem to have a very simplistic view of how things work. Would Doctors work for significantly less money?

Some doctors already do, while others reel the money in. Also, it is the insurance companies that are the leeches on the system.

In other countries, Insurance pays for the luxury perks for the rich. Essential healthcare, especially critical care, is something that everybody gets, insured or not.

Would the quality of care be as good as it is now?how would this all be funded?

Better for the majority of people.

Would we be able to just go to the doctor today, like we can now?

Yes.

How would companies that sell health insurance deal with their industry vanishing?

They seem to do OK.

How would the system to keep the care consistent work?

National standards of care that are monitored and enforced.

Seriously, if it was as easy as you say, why didn't the ever so smart lefties just lay out the plan, instead of the hugely confusing and awful Obamacare?

Perhaps Obama was a capitalist who didn't want to actually change health funding but just wanted to enforce the insurance getting paid?

edit on 18/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: network dude

you seem to have a very simplistic view of how things work. Would Doctors work for significantly less money?

Some doctors already do, while others reel the money in. Also, it is the insurance companies that are the leeches on the system.

In other countries, Insurance pays for the luxury perks for the rich. Essential healthcare, especially critical care, is something that everybody gets, insured or not.

Would the quality of care be as good as it is now?how would this all be funded?

Better for the majority of people.

Would we be able to just go to the doctor today, like we can now?

Yes.

How would companies that sell health insurance deal with their industry vanishing?

They seem to do OK.

How would the system to keep the care consistent work?

National standards of care that are monitored and enforced.

Perhaps Obama was a capitalist who didn't want to actually change health funding but just wanted to enforce the insurance getting paid?

it's a shame such a brilliant mind is hidden away in a far off land. Just think of all the women throwing themselves at your feet for solving our healthcare crisis with one google link. They should make statues of you.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You should get all the money the IRS stole from you your whole life.

<< 1  2   >>

join