It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI-IRS-DOJ Will Now Be FORCED To Indict The Clintons - Media Is Still Silent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hillary will never go down because:

1) - Too many other politicians have accepted money from her foundation.

2) - She is (mostly) not becoming personally wealthy from it. Most of the money doesn't end up in her own pocket. (Although enough of it does to make her rich by any normal person's standards.)

Most of the financial crimes out there on the books don't apply to non-profit enterprises. There is no "theft" if no individual gets to keep the money. And the rest of the crimes are low level felonies, or mere misdemeanors.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
She doesn't have to "have people killed".

Other beneficiaries of her foundation are happy to assassinate her enemies on their own initiative. No need for her to tell them to, or even know about it. (Wouldn't be surprised if Russian FSB and other foreign intelligence agencies did some of them.)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

"Deep state", lol.

I so envy you.

Things seemed much more hopeful when the idea of the Deep State was just a fantasy. When you learn it's a reality, it's kind of a downer.

Man, to be there again...would be nice. Sadly, we can't unlearn what we've learned, even the stuff we wish we never knew.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Eventually they'll be forced to comment on it, probably the usual denial-ism and whataboutism and whathaveyou, but eventually this WILL get too big to ignore.

They can't take down Trump without taking out his buddies along with him, after all.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
And remember this is the crowed that can’t be swayed by fake news, lol. a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: ganjoa
a reply to: Painterz

Thanks for the confirmation.

NO crimes for Trump, many unproven allegations, several alleged investigations, many observations "not in evidence"

Maybe if any of these issues becomes FACT through conviction (or even indictment at this point) you'll have something.

In the meantime, please enjoy the filling a nutritious content of your giant nothing burger. "Where's the beef?"

ganjoa

Oh for heaven's sake. Okay, all of those investigations have not found Trump guilty, yet. Keyword, yet.

But okay, sure, let's assemble a list of things Trump has been found guilty of. Oh, in fact I don't need to, there's a wiki page on it:

en.wikipedia.org...

An analysis by USA Today published in June 2016 found that over the previous three decades, United States president Donald Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal courts and state court, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate.[1] Of the 3,500 suits, Trump or one of his companies were plaintiffs in 1,900; defendants in 1,450; and bankruptcy, third party, or other in 150.[1] Trump was named in at least 169 suits in federal court.[2] Over 150 other cases were in the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida (covering Broward County, Florida) since 1983.[3] In about 500 cases, judges dismissed plaintiffs' claims against Trump. In hundreds more, cases ended with the available public record unclear about the resolution.[1] Where there was a clear resolution, Trump won 451 times, and lost 38.[4]

So there you go, there are 38 times Trump has been found guilty of something. And an unknown number of times when he's settled something out of court so as to avoid an official judgement being made, like the Trump University settlement, where he was guilty of fraud, but settled out of court to avoid the guilty verdict.

SO. There you go.
And all of the sudden, the conversation revolved around civil cases and plaintiffs and corporations and settlements and judgements - all manner of criminal-nothing-burger including your 38 out of how many 3500 or so?

BTW, instead of comparing Trump's legal battles with other presidential candidates, try comparing to international billionaire magnates with conglomerates in numerous countries. That's really more in Trumps peer group.

And get back to me with some sauce on those 38 guilty? verdicts? criminal? indictments?

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Still no actual hard evidence against the Clintons though. Despite what, 5 thorough DOJ investigations now? Most of which were carried out by hostile investigators?

I'm sorry guys, no matter how many youtube videos you watch, if the investigations aren't turning up hard evidence, then there's probably nothing that serious there.

Unlike the investigations into Trumps team, that are turning up lots of hard evidence, and securing many many guilty pleas already.

LOL are you serious? Your guys went fishing for a shark and in order to save face they are catching guppies. Mueller's investigation hasn't turned up a single piece of evidence that remotely comes close to "Russian collusion". The fascist left is so hyperventilatingly desperate they are literally making shlt up. Don't believe me mate...it's well documented.

You have Comey who is either a complete and absolute dumb ass or was played for the fool he is when he has publicly stated the Steele dossier was unverified yet used that same dossier (and signed off on it) as the progenitor for the FISA warrants.

Are you listening to the lies you are telling yourself? Your side MADE SHLT UP in an attempt to indict a duly elected president.

MADE SHLT UP.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So your defense of the clintons is "trump is guilty too" ??

So how do you respond to the call to lock up the lot of them if they are guilty of a crime?

Seriously, why lower your defense to they did it too. You reek of double standards while pretending you are above them. Shame.

a reply to: Abysha

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
And remember this is the crowed that can’t be swayed by fake news, lol. a reply to: odzeandennz

You act as if people exist in a vacuum. When they communicate with others in forums, etc, they're debunked if the stuff's fake. And if questioned or if it seems too outlandish, you think they don't question it and check and recheck for other sources to confirm validity? especially if others question them? That google doesn't exist?

No the reality is that what you call fake news is news you don't like and censor like all the migrant crimes in europe, even the police told to downplay and misrepresent crimes and in some cases to not even apprehend.

Alex Jones is the most questioned of all sources and time and again he provides video evidence from the MSM misrepresentation censorship and lies and retractions even using sources from the very MSM itself.

When Trump said crime was up 10% in germany, what he meant was violent crime, based on statistics from some locations in germany and taking them to be representative of the rest of germany. Yet countless sites bragged that his tweet was fake news, that there was no report of crime being up 10%. But that was nothing more than misleading and lies of omissions, general crime was not up but violent crime was up in some locations. Rather than clarify that Trump mispoke and should have said violent crime, since violent crime increase doesn't go with the agenda they'd rather lie to your face knowing full well what Trump meant.
edit on 18-12-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Arnie123

I do know and I know you know too.
List them then. With links. Please

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Still no actual hard evidence against the Clintons though. Despite what, 5 thorough DOJ investigations now? Most of which were carried out by hostile investigators?

I'm sorry guys, no matter how many youtube videos you watch, if the investigations aren't turning up hard evidence, then there's probably nothing that serious there.

Unlike the investigations into Trumps team, that are turning up lots of hard evidence, and securing many many guilty pleas already.

LOL are you serious? Your guys went fishing for a shark and in order to save face they are catching guppies. Mueller's investigation hasn't turned up a single piece of evidence that remotely comes close to "Russian collusion". The fascist left is so hyperventilatingly desperate they are literally making shlt up. Don't believe me mate...it's well documented.

You have Comey who is either a complete and absolute dumb ass or was played for the fool he is when he has publicly stated the Steele dossier was unverified yet used that same dossier (and signed off on it) as the progenitor for the FISA warrants.

Are you listening to the lies you are telling yourself? Your side MADE SHLT UP in an attempt to indict a duly elected president.

MADE SHLT UP.
Even Steele himself apparently has said he was paid to stop Trump. I think I just read that yesterday or thereabouts.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yes, that is clearly the ONLY purpose for Steele. What's amazing to me is how unbelievably ignorant the left is with regards to Steele.

Do people not understand the number one thing a spy does is lie for a living? It's literally the cornerstone of their very purpose for gathering information.

(post by Rob420 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Well you just let us know when it becomes a reality then why dontcha... LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

. That's really more in Trumps peer group

He wishes.....

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Mueller's investigation hasn't turned up a single piece of evidence that remotely comes close to "Russian collusion"

Is that so? Oh my..... way past that point now boyo.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Read my original post on this..... No because you wont look at them anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

But you dont need to prove anything you say right?

Where did this BS statement come from?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
So your defense of the clintons is "trump is guilty too" ??

So how do you respond to the call to lock up the lot of them if they are guilty of a crime?

Seriously, why lower your defense to they did it too. You reek of double standards while pretending you are above them. Shame.

a reply to: Abysha

You think I was defending the Clintons? Nope. Just looking at who is sitting president, who has indictments, and who is currently lying to me.

Yes, there is a lot of hypocrisy on this thread but not from me.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

edit on 12242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join