It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI-IRS-DOJ Will Now Be FORCED To Indict The Clintons - Media Is Still Silent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

When they see what happens to trump they should be dissuaded plenty.

can you list a single crime Trump has committed?
Just one....?

Can you list a single Crime that Hillary Clinton has committed?
No...? Comey can: ''there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information''

Money Laundering for the Russian mafia.

There that's one. Same evidence you guys got against Hillary too.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

a reply to: rickymouse

When they see what happens to trump they should be dissuaded plenty.

can you list a single crime Trump has committed?
Just one....?

Can you list a single Crime that Hillary Clinton has committed?
No...? Comey can: ''there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information''

Well here's a list of crimes Trump is currently facing investigation and charges over:

Russian Conspiracy Investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller

Obstruction of Justice by President Trump

Michael Cohen Fallout: Tax Evasion, Fraud, Campaign Violations, Lying to Congress

Appointment of Matt Whitaker as Acting Attorney General

First Amendment Violations by PEN America over Threats to Bezos, Amazon, CNN, and Others

Emoluments Cases Brought by Maryland and Washington

Self-Dealing and Mismanagement of the Trump Foundation

State Tax Law Violations by the Trump Foundation

Racketeering Lawsuit Alleges Duping Vulnerable Investors in Exchange for Secret Payments

Defamation Lawsuit Related to Sexual Assault Allegations by Summer Zervos

CNN Constitutional Lawsuit over Suspending Jim Acosta’s Press Credentials (Which, okay, this one has been settled and the White House has admitted guilt and stepped back.)

But, that's a fair few ongoing investigations. ANd this is just the ongoing stuff. There's a mountain of things we could list where Trump has committed crimes but settled cases out of court to avoid being found guilty.

Good gawd dang.

Well said sir, very well said.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

If they arrest Obama and Clinton something is seriously wrong.
When you gonna give up that fantasy? Clinton didnt do anything to get arrested for and neither did President Obama.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

🎶dream on dream on dream on dream until your dreams come true....

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

No I don't know why.
and everything you wrote is a conspiracy theory without any backbone.

Being nice is always in style. Caring for others is too.
Being greedy and turning your back on the needy is just plain evil.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
We know that Hillary kept classified emails on her personal computer which is illegal. Any average civilian who did that would be in jail right now. She doesn't know the first thing about OPSEC or just doesn't care.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No I don't know why.
and everything you wrote is a conspiracy theory without any backbone.

Being nice is always in style. Caring for others is too.

I agree, but there is a tipping point.

If a ship was sinking and a life raft could only hold so many. Bleeding heart liberals would continue brining people on board eventually killing everyone.

A leader has to sometimes make tough decisions out of compassion

A leader needs to see though the idea that's its women and children in need when the majority are young men with women and children planted in front, to get pitty.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just for mishandling her emails that should be good for 2-5 years. Ignorance of the law is not supposed to be an excuse. Bleachbit? Smashing old Blackberries with hammers?

She's dirty. Time to start on that low hanging fruit.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh, my colouring books, oh my, yes, you Trump supporters are so funny with your insults. I can see why you look up to the great man. He must seem like a genius to you. Yes, hilarious deflection from the mountains of evidence of Trump's guilt and the investigations under way, yes, ha, colouring books. Brilliant. You should be Trump's lawyer with defenses like that.

1st word nations understand that the more support for the president the stronger the nation.

Having the media constantly mock the president makes the country look weak.

The reason why trump has strong supporters is because of the outrageous opposition.

90% of the media, FBI, IRS, Facebook. Google, Twitter, YouTube, 90% of hollyweird work endlessly to bash trump.

Antifa , BLM. LGBTQ, illegal aliens, muslims and felons turned out in droves for the blue wave.

Most see those groups as the new democratic party.

And are disgusted

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Just for mishandling her emails that should be good for 2-5 years. Ignorance of the law is not supposed to be an excuse. Bleachbit? Smashing old Blackberries with hammers?

She's dirty. Time to start on that low hanging fruit.

Clinton on tape said we came, he saw, he died and cracks up laughing when talking about the lynching of gadaffi.

Was the invasion of Libya approved?

What was Clinton's and Obama s exit strategy after taking out Libya's leader?

Just leave the country a terrorist hot bed?

Libya screams war crimes.

And why did Clinton usher in the Muslim brotherhood into Egypt.

Egyptians were shocked and pissed the Americans were backing a terrorist group and handing them Egypt.

In defiance the Egyptian people told the u.s they were crazy and banned the Muslim brotherhood from Egypt

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

If they arrest Obama and Clinton something is seriously wrong.
When you gonna give up that fantasy? Clinton didnt do anything to get arrested for and neither did President Obama.

If you repeat a lie often enough, it may become truth. Although, it's more likely it will still be a lie, you will still be proliferating a lie, and you still will likely not be intelligent enough to understand why.

www.youtube.com...

Is it ignorance, or deception?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't know your background but what I speak is the truth I have seen it used many a time in person not on a tv show but in person.
The way Flynn was convicted he went to fbi to have a sit down with him he had no idea they would try to charge him with a crime so he took no lawyer with him. They did not mirAndized him before the meeting because they do not have to. There was no cameras to record meeting after he answered the questions they told him they had caught him in untruths and lying to fbi is a felony which they arrested him for and charged him with period. When I did security work the company investigators would use exact same techniques I referred to earlier to drive the narrative to get people trapped by their own words whether they were guilty or not.i had to sit in on interviews as a witness about 30 times and it was always the same. The investigators were all former fbi agents I asked them about the way they did the interview and they said that's how they did it for government.
The reason I quit doing that work they interviewed this kid I knew was totally innocent and they produced a blank video tape out of a just opened pack and told the kid they had video of what he had done now was the time to come clean. He said he did nothing wrong and said for them to play tape for him they refused and told him he was a thieving sword the boy got up and cursed them with the bomb and they fired him. They told me I was their to protect them in Case he got rowdy .I told them if he went to beat their assets I would have helped him and then I quit. So yes federal agents do like they damn well please the law be rammed it's called corruption.

Michael Flynn was questioned because he was accused of collusion with the Russians, specifically with the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

The evidence of his communications with Sergey Kislyak were leaked to the press and are on the public record from prior to his dismissal as National Security Advisor, his prosecution and plea bargain.

Flynn was tried before the District Court for the District of Columbia. He has not yet been sentenced.

In a court of law, a confession that is made under duress is inadmissible. So law enforcement are careful to ensure that they cannot be accused of obtaining a confession in such a manner, because such a confession becomes worthless. All a defendant has to do is challenge the confession in court.

Confessions Obtained by Duress or Artifice - Virginia Law Review notes

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

This keeps bringing a nagging question to my mind; since when is the law arbitrary? If you or I broke the law, we would likely be prosecuted, but its actually up to someones DISCRETION to prosecute the Clintons? I dont get it, are there two sets of laws, one for the average person and one for these so called elites? If the law is ruled by exceptions, there is no law at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

When oh when will your guys smarten up?

When the pot meets the kettle.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

When oh when will your guys smarten up?

When the pot meets the kettle.

That happens consistently with that poster.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Your excerpt does not say Trump was found guilty of anything. He could very easily have simply lost a case where he was the plaintiff. That's a lot of jumping to conclusions you are doing there. Even if he lost a case where he was a defendant, it does not follow that he was found guilty of a crime. Most of his court cases have been civil, so there was no crime to be found guilty of.

The very fact that he has been to court so many times and lost so few speaks volumes about how legal he has operated. Your speculation that he simply paid off others to avoid being found guilty is simply that: pure speculation. Many times it is cheaper to settle with someone than spend the required money on lawyers to defend oneself, even if one would win the case. The richer someone is, the more they are subject to frivolous lawsuits designed for one purpose and one purpose only: to get money.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I agree; Obama and Clinton were/are evil.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No arguments from me. And don't forget Whitewater and all those mysterious deaths back in the 80s and 90s. But she might be dead of old age or other causes by the time the special prosecutors get back that far.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

hi just sat through your video its a wonder them 2 blokes kept there temper the committee came across as idiots having to be told the same thing umpteen times no wonder they have trouble getting info they are morons and the lady on the right probably infected every body in the room coughing all over the place

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
For over 18 months those who thought Trump would be indicted have been talking to the same people who will now be investigating them. It is sad almost that ego got in the way so badly.

Manafort is the key. Follow who he worked with and you will know why he was there when he was. the establishment painted themselves in a corner and it is about time.

It will be interesting to see where this lands but again, as I have said her all along, when the Podestas make a deal or are indicted it will be the start.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join