It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI-IRS-DOJ Will Now Be FORCED To Indict The Clintons - Media Is Still Silent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Wow I am so powerful...😒

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Majority of people at the FBI are IRS are very anti trump

Care to sustain that claim?

Besides the fact that more than half the country is anti trump now?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

No I do not think it is possible. At all. The evidence proves the opposite.

Those globalists you speak of murdered the United States president in cold blood on the streets of Dallas over 50 years ago. They seized power. And if you think they ever gave up that power and allowed Americans to have free and open elections again and choose their leader then you have a lot more research to do.

Those globalists put Trump in power. And they will take him out, as well. It is a production. A play. All the world is a stage.

Ever heard of Plato's cave? You are paying attention to the shadows on the cave wall, not actually seeing what is casting those shadows.

The US Constitution has been systematically trampled on and shredded for a long, long time now. By both Democrats and Republicans. And Trump is doing his part. He has no respect or even knowledge of such things. People like Trump would be funny if they were not so dangerous. They claim to love America and to defend it but they do not even know what this country is supposed to stand for. And in their so-called defense of it, they help destroy it.

The American Way is supposed to be about Truth and Justice. Acceptance. Patience. Compassion. Leading by example. Those are characteristics that define true STRENGTH.

But The American Way has become about corruption, consumption, greed, ignorance, arrogance, and death. This is what people like Trump and Clinton stand for.
edit on 17-12-2018 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2018 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

If they arrest Hillary and Obama, I will once again have faith in our system. I'm not going to put a lot of stock in it at this point though. More breadcrumbs on the trail to nowhere is usually the case. Hearing about her getting arrested for her crimes reminds me of that donkey, where the rider is dangling the carrot in front of its face, perpetually going forward, but never getting what it is being promised.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames2
Who owns most of the media? Globalist Marxist trash. Why is most of the media attacking Trump? Getting all giddy over the freshmen Congresswoman Ortez? CONNECT THE DOTS. If globalists put Trump into power then why what I just told you happening? Jeez Up cannot be down and vise versa. I guess you feel CNN,CBS, ABC, and MSNBC attacks are just a front for the globalist elected TRUMP. There is a Marxist attack on this country fostered by global elite bankers. They are the ones historically that have taken down governments and monarchs by financing their destruction. THEY HATE OUR CONSTITUTION AND OUR CULTURE. Your very avatar stands for what I have just told you. Sometimes the one leading the battle, President Trump, may not be your particular flavor but can lead the fight just the same.
edit on 17-12-2018 by Ansuzrune because: spell correct error

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Don't Worry , the Minute Charges are Made and a Court Date Set , the MSM All of a Sudden will Crucify Hillary for the Good of the Future Leftist Democrat Party . Under the Bus you Go Shillery ............

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And do you know why??? 99% of hollyweird, the media and educators work endlessly to be anti president.

90% of people at the FBI. IRS, cia, on Twitter, YouTube, google and Facebook actually try and create algorithms to block conservative and trump ideology.

The numbers are not ot even fair and trump is still putting up a fight.

Like I said people are very stupid.

They will vote anything anti trump even if it's bad for their pockets.

Like France the people just had the choice to vote conservative or liberal.

Liberalism is popular now among the general dumb public so they went with that.

Now they are paying the price of liberal ideas.

If its 1 good thing liberals do its spending more money then they ever being back in.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And do you know why??? 99% of hollyweird, the media and educators work endlessly to be anti president.

90% of people at the FBI. IRS, cia, on Twitter, YouTube, google and Facebook actually try and create algorithms to block conservative and trump ideology.

The numbers are not ot even fair and trump is still putting up a fight.

Like I said people are very stupid.

They will vote anything anti trump even if it's bad for their pockets.

Like France the people just had the choice to vote conservative or liberal.

Liberalism is popular now among the general dumb public so they went with that.

Now they are paying the price of liberal ideas.

If its 1 good thing liberals do its spending more money then they ever being back in.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Wrong again Trump's popularity higher than the black princes at this point. His approval rating in the 50ish percentile.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The Walls are closing in on Hillary/Bill/Chelsea. The DOJ just unsealed an indictment for operating as an "Unregistered Foreign Agent".

Link: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Meanwhile over at CNN top story...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't know your background but what I speak is the truth I have seen it used many a time in person not on a tv show but in person.
The way Flynn was convicted he went to fbi to have a sit down with him he had no idea they would try to charge him with a crime so he took no lawyer with him. They did not mirAndized him before the meeting because they do not have to. There was no cameras to record meeting after he answered the questions they told him they had caught him in untruths and lying to fbi is a felony which they arrested him for and charged him with period. When I did security work the company investigators would use exact same techniques I referred to earlier to drive the narrative to get people trapped by their own words whether they were guilty or not.i had to sit in on interviews as a witness about 30 times and it was always the same. The investigators were all former fbi agents I asked them about the way they did the interview and they said that's how they did it for government.
The reason I quit doing that work they interviewed this kid I knew was totally innocent and they produced a blank video tape out of a just opened pack and told the kid they had video of what he had done now was the time to come clean. He said he did nothing wrong and said for them to play tape for him they refused and told him he was a thieving sword the boy got up and cursed them with the bomb and they fired him. They told me I was their to protect them in Case he got rowdy .I told them if he went to beat their assets I would have helped him and then I quit. So yes federal agents do like they damn well please the law be rammed it's called corruption.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
President Trump is not even excepting his salary for President. Funny that Obama came in broke and left rich!! You do not even question that? Clintons were broke when Slick Willy left office now are worth millions. Wow. TRUMP CAME IN RICH IS DEALING WITH THE GLOBALISTS AND NOT GETTING PAID FOR IT. Sure sounds like a crook to me. Yea RIGHT!!!

edit on 17-12-2018 by Ansuzrune because: correcting a spell check correction lol

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Thanks for the confirmation.

NO crimes for Trump, many unproven allegations, several alleged investigations, many observations "not in evidence"

Maybe if any of these issues becomes FACT through conviction (or even indictment at this point) you'll have something.

In the meantime, please enjoy the filling a nutritious content of your giant nothing burger. "Where's the beef?"

ganjoa

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Sorry, a youtube video does not make it true. I just googled your story, its not true.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh, my colouring books, oh my, yes, you Trump supporters are so funny with your insults. I can see why you look up to the great man. He must seem like a genius to you. Yes, hilarious deflection from the mountains of evidence of Trump's guilt and the investigations under way, yes, ha, colouring books. Brilliant. You should be Trump's lawyer with defenses like that.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Who owns most of the media? Globalist Marxist trash. Why is most of the media attacking Trump? Getting all giddy over the freshmen Congresswoman Ortez? CONNECT THE DOTS. If globalists put Trump into power then why what I just told you happening? Jeez Up cannot be down and vise versa. I guess you feel CNN,CBS, ABC, and MSNBC attacks are just a front for the globalist elected TRUMP. There is a Marxist attack on this country fostered by global elite bankers. They are the ones historically that have taken down governments and monarchs by financing their destruction. THEY HATE OUR CONSTITUTION AND OUR CULTURE. Your very avatar stands for what I have just told you. Sometimes the one leading the battle, President Trump, may not be your particular flavor but can lead the fight just the same.

Please look up the word 'Marxist' on the internet.

People really shouldn't use words they don't understand. There is nothing 'marxist' about the global media.

'A marxist attack by global elite bankers'? For heaven's sake. Look, I know Trump supporters don't like being called dumb, but a marxist global elite banker? That's one of the more stupid things I've ever heard a Trump supporter say.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
a reply to: Painterz

Thanks for the confirmation.

NO crimes for Trump, many unproven allegations, several alleged investigations, many observations "not in evidence"

Maybe if any of these issues becomes FACT through conviction (or even indictment at this point) you'll have something.

In the meantime, please enjoy the filling a nutritious content of your giant nothing burger. "Where's the beef?"

ganjoa

Oh for heaven's sake. Okay, all of those investigations have not found Trump guilty, yet. Keyword, yet.

But okay, sure, let's assemble a list of things Trump has been found guilty of. Oh, in fact I don't need to, there's a wiki page on it:

en.wikipedia.org...

An analysis by USA Today published in June 2016 found that over the previous three decades, United States president Donald Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal courts and state court, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate.[1] Of the 3,500 suits, Trump or one of his companies were plaintiffs in 1,900; defendants in 1,450; and bankruptcy, third party, or other in 150.[1] Trump was named in at least 169 suits in federal court.[2] Over 150 other cases were in the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida (covering Broward County, Florida) since 1983.[3] In about 500 cases, judges dismissed plaintiffs' claims against Trump. In hundreds more, cases ended with the available public record unclear about the resolution.[1] Where there was a clear resolution, Trump won 451 times, and lost 38.[4]

So there you go, there are 38 times Trump has been found guilty of something. And an unknown number of times when he's settled something out of court so as to avoid an official judgement being made, like the Trump University settlement, where he was guilty of fraud, but settled out of court to avoid the guilty verdict.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join