It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI-IRS-DOJ Will Now Be FORCED To Indict The Clintons - Media Is Still Silent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

This video contains highlights of the testimony given to the House Oversight Committee hearing on December 13, 2018; looking into the Clinton Foundation. Listen to the testimony carefully...it's overwhelming how much information has been uncovered regarding the criminality of the Clinton's. Per whistle blower testimony, the FBI, IRS and DOJ all have the documentation to finally hold the Clinton's accountable, and these agencies will be FORCED to indict the Clinton's.

We will soon see just how deep the deep state goes. It looks like some "for profit Lawyers" have ferreted out some of the illegal activities of the Clinton Foundation. Went to the proper authorities who might be doing something. Probably just pacified them. Eventually it looks as though they will be forced to do something. They can no longer drag their feet without looking like idiots for very much longer.

Hearing on the Clinton Foundation

FBI◉IRS◉DOJ Will Now Be FORCED To Indict The Clintons - Media Is Still Silent
edit on Mon Dec 17 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed symbols in title

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I sure hope they do something about this to disuade crooks from ever trying to run for president. We want good deceivers to apply, not people that are misusing campaign money.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Here is your video that you provided the link to which covers the highlights iMO. youtu.be...

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Clinton foundation indictment is sort of like imminent disclosure on UFOs by the government...

but this time for sure right...? i mean there's a YouTube video on it.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I watched the whole oversight meeting.

Lots of allegations against he Clintons, in fact, several exactly the same as were trundled out over and over again (and have already been proved false in two previous investigations).

No - hard evidence - at - all.

An allegation that gets denied any credence by investigative authorities does not qualify as "evidence". It is still an allegation.

We need hard evidence, not hearsay; ledgers, bank balances, tax records, text messages, video surveillance, sworn first person testimony, admissions of guilt, that sort of thing.

At least in other investigations they are finding hard evidence and convicting felons. This is what "draining the swamp" actually looks like.

edit on 17/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Here is your video that you provided the link to which covers the highlights iMO. youtu.be...

video blocked due to clinton dicktatorships

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Forced to give them 2 months house arrest.... At the Belgium castle. That is worst case.
edit on 17-12-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

"Deep state", lol.

For real? Are you all still this desperate for a boogyman?

Show me the indictments, show me the crimes that haven't been committed by the current administration, show me the proof.

Oh, that's right... none of it's there because of "deep state"

Jesus...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

"Deep state", lol.

For real? Are you all still this desperate for a boogyman?

Show me the indictments, show me the crimes that haven't been committed by the current administration, show me the proof.

Oh, that's right... none of it's there because of "deep state"

Jesus...

yea, the world just kind of runs itself.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

When oh when will your guys smarten up?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

When they see what happens to trump they should be dissuaded plenty.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
FORCED!

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

can you list a single crime Trump has committed?
Just one....?

Can you list a single Crime that Hillary Clinton has committed?
No...? Comey can: ''there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information''

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Still no actual hard evidence against the Clintons though. Despite what, 5 thorough DOJ investigations now? Most of which were carried out by hostile investigators?

I'm sorry guys, no matter how many youtube videos you watch, if the investigations aren't turning up hard evidence, then there's probably nothing that serious there.

Unlike the investigations into Trumps team, that are turning up lots of hard evidence, and securing many many guilty pleas already.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Just one....?

No...? Comey can: ''there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information''

Well here's a list of crimes Trump is currently facing investigation and charges over:

Russian Conspiracy Investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller

Obstruction of Justice by President Trump

Michael Cohen Fallout: Tax Evasion, Fraud, Campaign Violations, Lying to Congress

Appointment of Matt Whitaker as Acting Attorney General

First Amendment Violations by PEN America over Threats to Bezos, Amazon, CNN, and Others

Emoluments Cases Brought by Maryland and Washington

Self-Dealing and Mismanagement of the Trump Foundation

State Tax Law Violations by the Trump Foundation

Racketeering Lawsuit Alleges Duping Vulnerable Investors in Exchange for Secret Payments

Defamation Lawsuit Related to Sexual Assault Allegations by Summer Zervos

CNN Constitutional Lawsuit over Suspending Jim Acosta’s Press Credentials (Which, okay, this one has been settled and the White House has admitted guilt and stepped back.)

But, that's a fair few ongoing investigations. ANd this is just the ongoing stuff. There's a mountain of things we could list where Trump has committed crimes but settled cases out of court to avoid being found guilty.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

that's a good list ,i appreciate that im going to go and check everyone out..

so, no one can name a single crime Trump has committed...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Painterz

that's a good list ,i appreciate that im going to go and check everyone out..

so, no one can name a single crime Trump has committed...
Yeah, all these people are fools and think they can nail Trump with some frivolous BS.

To some, Hillary is still queen and therefore respond accordingly in theads where she might face trial.

"Lock her up", indeed we might see that 😊

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Just one....?

Well here's a list of crimes Trump is currently facing investigation and charges over:

Russian Conspiracy Investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller

Obstruction of Justice by President Trump

Michael Cohen Fallout: Tax Evasion, Fraud, Campaign Violations, Lying to Congress

Appointment of Matt Whitaker as Acting Attorney General

First Amendment Violations by PEN America over Threats to Bezos, Amazon, CNN, and Others

Emoluments Cases Brought by Maryland and Washington

Self-Dealing and Mismanagement of the Trump Foundation

State Tax Law Violations by the Trump Foundation

Racketeering Lawsuit Alleges Duping Vulnerable Investors in Exchange for Secret Payments

Defamation Lawsuit Related to Sexual Assault Allegations by Summer Zervos

CNN Constitutional Lawsuit over Suspending Jim Acosta’s Press Credentials (Which, okay, this one has been settled and the White House has admitted guilt and stepped back.)

But, that's a fair few ongoing investigations. ANd this is just the ongoing stuff. There's a mountain of things we could list where Trump has committed crimes but settled cases out of court to avoid being found guilty.
Nothing in that list means anything but feeble grasp from a foolish and tainted mind, bring something REAL and HARD then we can talk, otherwise, keep to yourself in the corner of the classroom with your coloring books.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Decent thread, I knew something in the background was brewing for Hillary.

To me, it's a race. Nail that broad and bring me leftist tears 😊

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I can name several.
But you know when you keep asking for the same information over and over and over and over and over and over and over again people are going to just come to the conclusion that you just don't get it so why should anyone bother?
You know the crimes he's committed just as well as I do. I know you do and you know you do and no one is being fooled by your whistling past the boneyard words. Sooooooo.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join