It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Points to Mueller Working With Democrats in 2019 to Impeach President Trump.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

In fact, to raise an indictment before investigation has concluded, seems like a waste of time.
a reply to: chr0naut

*sigh*
A president cannot be indicted.

There is no precedent, but there is a memo from during the Nixon presidency that suggests a sitting President could be indicted and there have been several confirmations affirming the opinion over the years.

Trump will never be indicted for a campaign finance violation. Actually, he might, that's how petty these people are, but he'll be exonerated easily.

It is actually likely, but he will only be fined as per previous case law.

If they prosecute Trump, it will be about Russian collusion in regard to trying to influence the election, not about minor infractions.

Mueller has neither denied nor affirmed that he has sufficient evidence to prosecute. It may be that he does not even know enough to make a determination yet, and all this commentary is just vacuous and insubstantial.

It's funny Comey says no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges against Hillary (despite the full history of such prosecutions) and that actually applies to Trump and these violations. Up is down, dark is light, inside is out.

Public opinion isn't what Mueller will make his decision from. Testimony will not be what Mueller makes his determination from. It must be evidence that will stand up in court.

edit on 18/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, December 16, 2018

Trump and America-hating Congressman ELIJAH CUMMINGS (D-Maryland), will be heading the Oversight/Reform committee when Democrats take control of the U.S. House on January 2, 2019.

This morning, Cummings spelled out Democrat's primary strategy for forcefully removing President Trump from office next year.

In the prosecutorial agreement within the Cohen case, there obviously remains the fulfillment of terms. Michael Cohen doesn’t report to prison until March 6th, 2019. Why the exceptional judicial delay and generosity?…. The incoming Chairman for the House Government and Oversight Committee, Elijah Cummings, explains:

Washington (CNN)Maryland Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings said Sunday that once his party retakes control of the House, he hopes President Donald Trump's estranged former attorney Michael Cohen will testify before Congress.

"I certainly would like to see him come in the month of January," Cummings said on CNN's "State of the Union."

The request by Cummings, who is expected to take over the chairmanship of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee next month, for testimony from Cohen would come ahead of the former Trump attorney's three-year prison sentence due to start in early March.

There it is; transparently obvious for any political observer who has a modicum of intellectual honesty. House committees will use testimony from Michael Cohen as the cornerstone for their well-structured political strategy to eliminate the existential threat to their ongoing DC livelihood, ...President Trump.

There should be no doubt this plan was conceived well before Special Counsel Robert Mueller passed the investigative torch to his compatriots in the Southern District of New York.

This impeachment/removal approach is a synergy between multiple benefactors, and is entirely by design.
SOURCE: theconservativetreehouse.com... e-157830

Special Counsel Bob Mueller knows that he HAS NOTHING on President Trump related to the mandate that taxpayers agreed to fund...for him to find and prosecute anyone in President Trump's orbit, who colluded/conspired with Russia, to affect the 2016 Presidential election.

So, to get around that limitation, and still get President Trump removed from office, Mueller is sicking Southern District of New York prosecutors on President Trump, via Michael Cohen, with America/Trump-hating Democrats leading the charge.

In addition, Elijah Cummings explained how he will be spearheading a Democrat-driven initiative to change the rules/laws, so that a sitting President CAN be indicted.

Cummings Wants Trump Indicted ASAP: thinkprogress.org...

ALSO, contrary to what many in the MSM are reporting, Bob Mueller's witch-hunt is NOT "winding down". He has filed court papers to get him active well into 2019.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

If President Trump has the material for Nuking Democrats, as he alleges, New Years Eve (BOOM!) would be a great time to press that button!

-CareWeMust

So again you're getting your facts from a right wing outlet, this time the conservative tree house (again) and posting yet another new thread on ATS to back up your already firmly held beliefs. And then post after post after post discussing what has been quoted as if it is absolutely, definitely true. Hilarious.
People continually say how stupid others are for getting their news from CNN or whatever other outlet is deemed to be fake news, but a right wing website..no..that's definitely the place to get unbiased information from isn't it.....
Irony.
edit on 18-12-2018 by bluesilver because: no reason given

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

The difference between CNN and many conservative outlets is that the conservative outlets don't pretend to be neutral arbiters. They're right out in the open saying what their bias is, so you can assess their content fairly. Same with many left leaning outlets like mother jones or slate.

Ad-homs on the source are not a rebuttal of the information in the source. If you have a problem with the information presented, by all means let it be known. But don't expect anyone to take you seriously when all you have to say is "this is analysis from x, so it's wrong and lies."

If this was CTH breaking news, I'd be right there with you wanting confirmation (and so would the CTH crew, as we've seen many times in the past) but this is just analysis of news that has already broken. Analysis of the facts that are out there.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
These people would be jailed or killed in most other countires for the level of opposition they give the president

Treason

At least they are showing their deep state members

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Lol treason?!?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abbby

Lol treason?!?

The betrayal of the president elect should be treasonous.

And just makes the dumbocrats look more stupid .

Trump during his campaign was the first and only one to bring up the possiblity of Russian interference.

Obama jumped on TV and arrogantly told trump and the country that the u.s. election system was the most secure and if trump was worried about the election he better work on votes.

So when the liberals come up with Russian interference as an excuse it's just laughable

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: bluesilver

The difference between CNN and many conservative outlets is that the conservative outlets don't pretend to be neutral arbiters. They're right out in the open saying what their bias is, so you can assess their content fairly. Same with many left leaning outlets like mother jones or slate.

Ad-homs on the source are not a rebuttal of the information in the source. If you have a problem with the information presented, by all means let it be known. But don't expect anyone to take you seriously when all you have to say is "this is analysis from x, so it's wrong and lies."

If this was CTH breaking news, I'd be right there with you wanting confirmation (and so would the CTH crew, as we've seen many times in the past) but this is just analysis of news that has already broken. Analysis of the facts that are out there.

My point is why continually put up information as 'breaking news' when that information/analysis is from a site(s) which is known for their political leanings and biases rather than objective reporting/analysis. I'm not even saying that what is being said are lies, but when new threads continually pop day after day (especially by this poster) and the narrative of those threads either comes from one source or only from sources which have the same political agenda, what is being pushed is disinformation to ATS of all places, which is supposed to be about searching for the truth.

If people don't mind this then that is their choice. I've spoken about this enough as it is. I just thought ATS was about searching out the truth, double checking facts from various objective sources and keeping an open mind. I didn't think it was about repeatedly posting 'facts' every single day from dubious sources to just support a preconceived view, but then make fun of others for only getting their information from CNN and other likeminded organisation. Ultimately, the poster has the choice to either add noise or to add clarity and I wonder if we looked back over their multitude of threads (it must be 1 a day on average I would guess) if we would see much truth in them or just propaganda to create a false narrative as it supports their fixed beliefs. Support them if you wish, but having them continually starting thread after thread after thread is only muddying the waters, it is not helping to find the actual truth of what is going on.

To be honest, I'm long past concluding that this poster is doing it for nefarious means. When you consider all the time and effort they are putting in every single day, they are either (a) paid to push a narrative (b) have nothing else in their life so they dedicate a vast amount of time to searching all these 'facts out and then writing thread after thread every day, or (c) they have some tendencies which are not healthy.

Anyway, it's xmas and only a few more days and it's the holidays!
edit on 18-12-2018 by bluesilver because: no reason given

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

one the same day trump announced pence as his running mate, a military coup was taking place in turkey. while all this was going on, flynn was making a speech and announced to his audience that this coup was taking place, and praising it as being a good thing for american interests. it wasn't even 30 days later, flynn was discussing the prospect of making a few hundred thousand dollars, $600,000 I believe, for lobbying our government to convince them to hand the guy over to turkey who the turkey pres blamed as being responsible for the coup. he then proceeded to write a very negative article about that guy. and, there one guy that has openly claimed that he was involved in a meeting with flynn and others where they discussed actually kidnapping the guy and shuttling him off to turkey where as you put it he would be jailed or killed for the little bit of influence his opposition posed to the turkish president! and of course, after flynn was made security advisor (still getting checks from turkey) and pence, trump, trumps legal team was made aware of this problem, well they chose to ignore it. There was reports recently of trump asking for turkey's case for the extradition of this guy to be reevaluated by the way.
but it all started out with flynn acknowledging publicly that the coup, if it was successful, was a positive thing for america...

now if all the reports that I've taking this information from is right....(and no, I ain't gonna track them down anytime soon)...this seems to be much closer to being a treasonous act that the opposition to our president!! after all the republicans seems to have no problem opposing democratic presidents when they come into office and quite frankly went after the obama administration just as hard...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

one the same day trump announced pence as his running mate, a military coup was taking place in turkey. while all this was going on, flynn was making a speech and announced to his audience that this coup was taking place, and praising it as being a good thing for american interests. it wasn't even 30 days later, flynn was discussing the prospect of making a few hundred thousand dollars, $600,000 I believe, for lobbying our government to convince them to hand the guy over to turkey who the turkey pres blamed as being responsible for the coup. he then proceeded to write a very negative article about that guy. and, there one guy that has openly claimed that he was involved in a meeting with flynn and others where they discussed actually kidnapping the guy and shuttling him off to turkey where as you put it he would be jailed or killed for the little bit of influence his opposition posed to the turkish president! and of course, after flynn was made security advisor (still getting checks from turkey) and pence, trump, trumps legal team was made aware of this problem, well they chose to ignore it. There was reports recently of trump asking for turkey's case for the extradition of this guy to be reevaluated by the way.
but it all started out with flynn acknowledging publicly that the coup, if it was successful, was a positive thing for america...

now if all the reports that I've taking this information from is right....(and no, I ain't gonna track them down anytime soon)...this seems to be much closer to being a treasonous act that the opposition to our president!! after all the republicans seems to have no problem opposing democratic presidents when they come into office and quite frankly went after the obama administration just as hard...

They definitely didint come down on Obama as hard.
Many of Obama's close allies were given immunity.

A large percentage of the FBI, IRS, media , people at google , Facebook. Twitter ect have liberal views.

They are using those positions of power to come down on trump and his supporters.

Obama never had that much opposition

Actually Republican news outlets showed much restraint in argeeing to never picture Obama sucking down Newports.

Both sides understood in was a bad look for the country.

It wasnt until Obama was getting crazy and worked to shut down Guantanamo and did the secret deal of trading 5 Taliban leaders for the guy who deserted his position that he was facing opposition.

Obama also worked in ways to dupe the American people that caused opposition.

Obama asked how he could import more people the ever, while giving the impression he was deporting.

And in order to do this he rearranged 2 words.

For ever in history anyone caught at the border was statically labeled a , return.

Obama said ditch the return term and put those caught at the border under deported.

His team also came up with the term deporter in chief to give a false impression.

That was extremely under sneaky

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Mueller is focused on truth, wherever that leads. Unfortunately for Trump, his truth is rife with criminal activity. How is that Mueller's fault, and why should that be ignored?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yeah its weird to me that the rooting out of Russian patsies in US politics has suddenly become an existential threat to America and the Republican party....

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Yeah its weird to me that the rooting out of Russian patsies in US politics has suddenly become an existential threat to America and the Republican party....

What "Russian patsies" would that be specifically?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Flynn is foremost on my mind today.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a charge of lying to the fbi makes one a "russian patsie"?
interesting

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a charge of lying to the fbi to either protect Russian interests or to further Russian influence makes one a "russian patsie"?
interesting

FTFY

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

yeah cause your opinion carries weight in legal discussions...
a single charge of lying to the fbi is what flynn got
the only "muh russia" charges have gone to russian citizens who will not stand trial here
yet you pontificate about pretend "russian patsies"
how full of holiday richness

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

the only "muh russia" charges have gone to russian citizens who will not stand trial here

Well, to be fair nobodies opinions on ATS are worth diddly squat (yours included). That being said, I like your use of colloquialisms.
edit on 51am18famTue, 18 Dec 2018 11:46:25 -0600America/ChicagoTue, 18 Dec 2018 11:46:25 -0600 by Wayfarer because: spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Judge asks if Flynn's conduct is "treasonous activity"

From CNN's Katelyn Polantz

Judge Emmet Sullivan asked in court today if Michael Flynn's conduct "rises to the level of treasonous activity?"

Prosecutor Brandon Van Grack, speaking for the special counsel's office, said prosecutors did not consider charging Flynn with treason.

Then Sullivan asked again: "Could he have been charged with treason?”

Van Grack wouldn't go there.

www.cnn.com...

as far as I know, speaking out against the actions of the US president isn't a treasonous act, especially if one believes the president is guilty of guilty of criminal behavior. but, when it comes to the president or someone in his administration doing something that a flipping judge ends up asking prosecutors rises to the level of treason against our country.... well... sorry, but it seems to me, that is the times to speak up!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

they came back from recess and it's been decided that the sentence of flynn will be delayed and the judge has walked back on his his treason question...

Judge walks back treason questions

From CNN's Katelyn Polantz

Judge Emmet Sullivan started the second part of the proceedings by walking back some of his harshest comments.

"I made a statement about Mr. Flynn acting as a foreign agent in the White House," he said. Sullivan added that he realized that was incorrect.

Prosecutor Brandon Van Grack said the foreign lobbying Flynn did ended before the Trump administration began.

Sullivan also walked back his treason questions. "I'm not suggesting" Flynn committed treason, Sullivan now said.

"I was just trying to determine the benefit and the generosity of the government," he said. "Don't read too much into the questions I ask."

Van Grack said Mueller's team has "no concern" or no reason to think Flynn committed treason.

source is the same link as the one provided in the post this post responds to...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well, to be fair nobodies opinions on ATS are worth diddly squat (yours included). That being said, I like your use of colloquialisms.

fair enough
funny that flynn rolled over on his turkey partners....still no mention of the "russian patsies" you spoke of....imagine that

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join