It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Points to Mueller Working With Democrats in 2019 to Impeach President Trump.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: carewemust

Say what you want, but this president is a criminal. Two more indicted today. For conspiracy. Do not know how to post a link, yet.

Neither indictment has anything to do with Trump or Russia and are semi-connected to Flynn.

😎🚬🐴

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SlapMonkey

But you're ok with a guy who can't even maneuver Spell Check?

Oooh, you got me there.

Who, exactly, am I ok with? Just wondering...and remember, you tend to mislabel me often, so this should be fun.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Say what you want, but this president is a criminal. Two more indicted today. For conspiracy. Do not know how to post a link, yet.

Neither indictment has anything to do with Trump or Russia and are semi-connected to Flynn.

😎🚬🐴

If Mueller wanted to, he could indict all of us for lying, if we incorrectly state the color of our underwear while being grilled under his hot light.

Just ask Jerome Corsi. He told Mueller, "Phuck you!", and is now suing him. My kind of guy!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lolrofl. So you're a liar as well? You said it in one of the dosen election interfering threads here on ATS. If i wasnt studying for an exam i would find it for you.

Hipocrisy at it's finest.. Or just sloppy trolling on your part. Must keep tracks of those pesky little lies of yours.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
leave it to you trump supporters to give me a laugh, every time I come on here...the noose keeps getting tighter on the trump crime empire, as you all ignore the obvious, to concentrate on the ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I cant wait for the Liberals and their to push to impeach Trump to fail so badly so their failure will be noticed by everyone on how stupid the Liberals are.

REMEMBER.

For Everything wrong in the west BLAME RUSSIA! HMM!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The only people that care about Trump paying off a prostitute or about Russia interfering in the election are those grasping at any straw they can to justify ousting a President because they don't like him, and mommy, he's mean and nasty.

The rest of us have more important, adult stuff to do.

But nope, this whole circus is going to keep playing out, while fools scream for "justice!" to see the big nasty wasty man ousted. They are so delusional, and married to this idea of impeachment, that they don't even realize this would mean President Pence!

Yes, boys and girls, and if they were to try and impeach him too, first....good luck, and second, how long will THAT take? Hell, if this happened, I'd almost wish him well on overturning Roe V Wade, instituting prayer in schools, etc. just to mess with people! Some folks just can't see the forest for the trees.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I will certainly give you this about tRump. When you can con 1/3 of the American population and continue it for more than two years, you are good. DON THE CON

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: carewemust

I think Cohen was blackmailed into setting up Trump.

Happened as soon as Trump started winning primary elections and the power was rising.

He has no choice anymore.

As for Cummings and Democrats....good luck they'll need it.

🐴

I think, ... and this is really waaaaaaay out there .... that Cohen is a crook who got caught.

And if it were not for his proximity to the subject of a Special Counsel Witch-Hunt, Cohen would still be operating as usual, like millions of other crooks.

Perhaps, but remember that it wasn't the special counsels court that laid the charges.

Cohen was crooked & got caught. That is fact.

SDNY is corrupt.

Really? What specific things have the Southern District of New York courts done that are indictable?

What actual evidence do you have that SDNY did, or does not, follow the letter of the law, procedurally?

Well There is a stipulation you CANT INDICT a sitting president. WHich Includes a Indictment drawn up by the SDNY recently saying they will hold onto it until he is out of office. If it was drawn up while h e is president it still counts as trying to indict a sitting president. Its a polotical theater move.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Only counts if there is a conviction.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

THe payments were made in Oct 2016.

No their stories were bought and shelved,hence the NDA's. They were not illegal. This is a common practice,and Cohen was a fool for copping to this because it wasnt a crime. Its called testilying.

Shoot you can ask to be convicted of something that isn ta crime if you want to be. prosecutors love a guranteed win.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Happened as soon as Trump started winning primary elections and the power was rising.

🐴

I think, ... and this is really waaaaaaay out there .... that Cohen is a crook who got caught.

And if it were not for his proximity to the subject of a Special Counsel Witch-Hunt, Cohen would still be operating as usual, like millions of other crooks.

Perhaps, but remember that it wasn't the special counsels court that laid the charges.

SDNY is corrupt.

Really? What specific things have the Southern District of New York courts done that are indictable?

What actual evidence do you have that SDNY did, or does not, follow the letter of the law, procedurally?

Well There is a stipulation you CANT INDICT a sitting president. WHich Includes a Indictment drawn up by the SDNY recently saying they will hold onto it until he is out of office. If it was drawn up while h e is president it still counts as trying to indict a sitting president. Its a polotical theater move.

That would be interesting, but I doubt it is true.

Can you provide a link or source for this indictment?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
I'm going to revisit my answer on this...
While eating my dinner it occurred to me that because I made donations to the party during the 2016 election the DNC were constantly sending me emails. I may have referred to that in a post. I am certainly a member of the party though my state does not register party.
I am not a member of the Democratic National Committee. I am a democrat in that I support the party.
I am not a slave to them however. This is just where I am at this moment in time.
edit on 12172018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
As pointed out there are differing views on this. There is no law.
The supreme court determined that a sitting president could be compelled to answer in a civil case in the case of Paula Jones Vs Bill Clinton.
The supreme court determined that a president could be subpoenaed to turn over documents as was shown in the case of Richard Nixon in the Watergate scandal.
If there is sufficient evidence they will probably determine that a sitting president can be indicted.
He cannot be above the law and he cannot be allowed to use the office to hide from prosecution.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

🐴

SDNY is corrupt.

Cohens plea deal. It directly implicates Trump correct? And the SDNY said they willwait until his term ends to indict him,but it can be legally argued that its unconstitutional to do so according to th esupreme courts opinion on this.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

As pointed out there are differing views on this. There is no law.
The supreme court determined that a sitting president could be compelled to answer in a civil case in the case of Paula Jones Vs Bill Clinton.
The supreme court determined that a president could be subpoenaed to turn over documents as was shown in the case of Richard Nixon in the Watergate scandal.
If there is sufficient evidence they will probably determine that a sitting president can be indicted.
He cannot be above the law and he cannot be allowed to use the office to hide from prosecution.

Civil cases cannot be used as basis for criminal cases.
I tell you what can be done though. Pence takes over and pardons trump. In NY ther eis a statute that says they cannot prosecute a presidentially pardoned person. And this would most likely allow trump to run again in 2020. And he can use his railroading as fuel to get re elected again.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

🐴

SDNY is corrupt.

Cohens plea deal. It directly implicates Trump correct? And the SDNY said they will wait until his term ends to indict him, but it can be legally argued that its unconstitutional to do so according to the supreme courts opinion on this.

The Cohen confessions do implicate Trump directly and this can feed into Mueller's investigation, but a charge sheet or indictment, a court document, and not an investigative allegation, has not been filed (to my knowledge).

In fact, to raise an indictment before investigation has concluded, seems like a waste of time.

edit on 17/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
*Yawn*

2020 is in the bag for trump if this is what their plan is.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

In fact, to raise an indictment before investigation has concluded, seems like a waste of time.
a reply to: chr0naut

*sigh*
A president cannot be indicted. Trump will never be indicted for a campaign finance violation. Actually, he might, that's how petty these people are, but he'll be exonerated easily.

It's funny comey says no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges against hillary (despite the full history of such prosecutions) and that actually applies to trump and these violations. Up is down, dark is light, inside is out.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Name his successes. Please.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join