It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Points to Mueller Working With Democrats in 2019 to Impeach President Trump.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Where did you get this pearl of wisdom can I ask?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

However, campaign finance violations (if they occurred) are only a fraction of what Michael Cohen did wrong.

Now you're getting it.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Cummings is an interesting character, however we must bide our time, I have full faith in our POTUS. We have patriots in Gov.

www.cnn.com...

Here is a Vid of Cummings on CNN saying it's a bit premature to impeach Trump, he is righrt, it is.

Sorry, the leftist wet dream won't happen and if Dems want to start seeing improvements, they better start working.

Election fraud and lane skirting won the dims major support, but NOT this time. They were fools to play their hands so openly for all to see duing the Midterms.

2020, We Will Be Prepared 😉

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

However, campaign finance violations (if they occurred) are only a fraction of what Michael Cohen did wrong.

Now you're getting it.
No silly, you "Never" get it, so cut the crap dude.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Cohen was blackmailed into setting up Trump.

Happened as soon as Trump started winning primary elections and the power was rising.

He has no choice anymore.

As for Cummings and Democrats....good luck they'll need it.

🐴

I think, ... and this is really waaaaaaay out there .... that Cohen is a crook who got caught.

And if it were not for his proximity to the subject of a Special Counsel Witch-Hunt, Cohen would still be operating as usual, like millions of other crooks.

Perhaps, but remember that it wasn't the special counsels court that laid the charges.

Cohen was crooked & got caught. That is fact.

SDNY is corrupt.
Total Democrat fists, we know they are corrupt. They've openly stated witch hunt.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
they tried to impeach clinton over a lie about an affair... what did that investigation originally set out to do???

first, how do you know that Mueller knows he doesn't have anything as far the conspiracy/collusion, whatever you want to call it with russia angle? how do you know that he doesn't have enough now to prove it but he just wants to follow all the leads so he can clean out everyone involved instead of doing a half arsed job? how do you know he ain't waiting for our allies to get all they need for a coordinated take down of all the players on an international level?

and if he did happen to have enough evidence, and could prove that the trump administration was found to be working against the US interests on behalf of russia, would you want them to find a way to get him out of office asap??? or would you rather they wait till the russian and chinese bombers are flying in and he is ordering our military to stand down and surrender?
would that one happen, I have no idea, probably not....
but on the other hand, how can you know it's not for sure???

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

???? it seems the biggest election frauds this time around were done by the republicans?
what's the matter?? did they have doubts over weather or not russia's assistance would be effective this time around?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Just because they are democrats huh? But you're not biased or anything right?
LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

If President Trump has the material for Nuking Democrats, as he alleges, New Years Eve (BOOM!) would be a great time to press that button!

He doesn't.

But don't worry q is going to save you, right?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Of those 3 years, are any of the 36 months due to campaign finance violations? Did Mueller go into that much detail?

I read that two months of the sentence is for finance violations.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

There's no sense in her saying that. But Cummings is a democrat so therefore is a bottom feeder according to CWM.
Blind hate just because of the letter D.

Can you imagine being so shallow?

Quoted to show the hypocrisy of the Left.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Lol, only the most dim of bulbs would call trump a successful president. Unless you consider killing the stock market a success. reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Of those 3 years, are any of the 36 months due to campaign finance violations? Did Mueller go into that much detail?

I read that two months of the sentence is for finance violations.

Only 2 months? Yet the media pretends that all 36 months/3 years is for Campaign Finance Violations. Thanks for answering the question, ScaredToSleep.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I thought Clinton WAS impeached...not just an attempted impeachment. Didn't hurt him any. Not in the long run.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is the only viable way for the democrats to take back "their" Whitehouse in 2020.

By any means necessary!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Where did you get this pearl of wisdom can I ask?

Cohen Sentencing delay until March 19th. As the analysis (theconservativetreehouse.com...) stated, that's very unusual....and suspicious.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
This is the only viable way for the democrats to take back "their" Whitehouse in 2020.
By any means necessary!

Since polls show their #1 prospect to beat President Trump in 2020 is JOE BIDEN, you're probably right!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

little hard to be very successful, when there is so much sedition.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
two more indictments, possibly not related directly to trump.

Two former business associates of former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn were charged with trying to influence US politicians to seek the extradition of a Turkish cleric, according to an indictment filed in the Eastern District of Virginia.

www.cnn.com...

hmm... one could find oneself wondering, how can someone hop in the pigsty and play with the pigs without coming out dirty as well...
I know the article I posted said that trump announced last month that he wasn't considering extraditing Gulen, but there was reports that he was asking for the case to be reevaluated, wasn't there? maybe his lawyers just tipped him off that now wasn't a good time for such things..

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

sedition....
like, oh I don't know, warning people that there will be a civil war coming up if this or that happens?? encouraging people to take a side now?? like flocking into a city and creating a warzone because you don't like the plans the city made concerning a statue???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join