It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Points to Mueller Working With Democrats in 2019 to Impeach President Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust
Mueller was head of the FBI when Hillary was Sec. of State.
1+1=. . . . . . . . .

Yes indeed. 1+1 = COVERUP.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I wonder HOW MANY lawyers businessman Trump had on retainer? Cohen was just one of several.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
OP, unless QANON is right (which I doubt it is b/c prediction fails), then it's possible everyone is a little dirty including Trump.

Sometimes it seems everyone is playing a left vs right game.
edit on 16-12-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: chr0naut
So, are you saying Trump is 'America hating'?

No. Only those who are against a President who is making America greater.

This morning, the US NASDQ closed lower heading into the Christmas break than it has in 16 years. A couple of months ago, Trump was telling us how the stock market reflected how he was making America great.

Also, during his state of the union address he told us about how his policies were going to bring jobs home into the national automobile industry. General Motors has closed 15 of its 21 plants since then.

Wake up and smell the covefe, it's probably South American.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Cohen was blackmailed into setting up Trump.

Happened as soon as Trump started winning primary elections and the power was rising.

He has no choice anymore.

As for Cummings and Democrats....good luck they'll need it.

🐴

I think, ... and this is really waaaaaaay out there .... that Cohen is a crook who got caught.

And if it were not for his proximity to the subject of a Special Counsel Witch-Hunt, Cohen would still be operating as usual, like millions of other crooks.

Perhaps, but remember that it wasn't the special counsels court that laid the charges.

Cohen was crooked & got caught. That is fact.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Some people will twist themselves in to pretzels trying to defend Trump.

Its truly amazing... the guy has been a con artist for decades and somehow people think he is some genius who is going to rescue america. He has almost zero ability to even understand how the constitution works, or legal proceedings, or the different branches of government. He has a hard time spelling and contradicts himself regularly. He lies even when there is no reason to lie.

How can anyone support this guy?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well...when you violate the constitution so brazenly and make fascistic and tyrannical comments about firing investigators for...ya know...investigating, silencing dissent and suggesting a civil war break out if you're removed from office then maybe, maybe you should be impeached.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter anymore what is in Mueller's report.

Once the democrats take the House, they will attempt to re-investigate everything in it anyways.

Instead of trying to pass legislation to help the American people and putting forth a solid candidate for 2020, they intend on spending the next 2 years screaming about the bad orange man. They have already laid out their game plan.

It is so predictable that it is actually kind of sad.
edit on R112018-12-16T23:11:04-06:00k1112Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R122018-12-16T23:12:46-06:00k1212Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Actually the payments were made BEFORE he announced a run for president. SO this isnt a campaign contribution. it was paid with trumps personal money through a shell company. Notice i said trumps personal money not campaign cash. Also Cohen as a lawyer had to advise Trump by law if there was anything against the law but he didnt. Sounds like malpractice to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Cohen was blackmailed into setting up Trump.

Happened as soon as Trump started winning primary elections and the power was rising.

He has no choice anymore.

As for Cummings and Democrats....good luck they'll need it.

🐴

I think, ... and this is really waaaaaaay out there .... that Cohen is a crook who got caught.

And if it were not for his proximity to the subject of a Special Counsel Witch-Hunt, Cohen would still be operating as usual, like millions of other crooks.

Perhaps, but remember that it wasn't the special counsels court that laid the charges.

Cohen was crooked & got caught. That is fact.

SDNY is corrupt.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Not gonna happen. They're just appeasing the liberal base with empty promises.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
OP, unless QANON is right (which I doubt it is b/c prediction fails), then it's possible everyone is a little dirty including Trump.
Sometimes it seems everyone is playing a left vs right game.

Whether QAnon is right, or wrong, it's not only possible, but LIKELY that everyone who has achieved great success is "dirty" to some varying degree. Even those who rise to the top in clean/moral/pure religions, like Cardinals and Bishops are probably a little dirty.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Your glasses are too focused on segments of time, and industry. However, to those who have condemned themselves to a cynical mindset, your observations are likely welcomed.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

If they can't let it go, then it should be their end.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

This is what most Americans care about: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Not the Low-IQ Soap Opera topics that you referenced, and CNN focuses on.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Mueller delayed Cohen's sentencing until March 19th, so Cohen can work with Democrats to get President Trump impeached. Mueller can then use the same "He helped me a lot!" reason to ask for judicial leniency with Cohen, like he did for Flynn.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Actually the payments were made BEFORE he announced a run for president. SO this isnt a campaign contribution. it was paid with trumps personal money through a shell company. Notice i said trumps personal money not campaign cash. Also Cohen as a lawyer had to advise Trump by law if there was anything against the law but he didnt. Sounds like malpractice to me.

The idiots in the America-hating news media keep saying that Cohen is going to jail for campaign finance violations, and so might President Trump for directing that "crime". However, campaign finance violations (if they occurred) are only a fraction of what Michael Cohen did wrong.

A federal judge sentenced Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen to three years in prison on Wednesday following Cohen's guilty pleas to a number of political and finance crimes.
Source: www.npr.org...

Of those 3 years, are any of the 36 months due to campaign finance violations? Did Mueller go into that much detail?
edit on 12/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

If they can't let it go, then it should be their end.

This is my hope. That if they are physically and mentally incapable of dropping this (which I strongly suspect is the case), that the next 2 years are so much of a snip show they get dispatched from office in record numbers.........probably not, but one can hope I suppose.
edit on am1212201818America/Chicago17p01am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Don't you need a 2/3 vote by the Senate to impeach?

So explain to me how thats going to happen now.
edit on 17/12/18 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Your glasses are too focused on segments of time, and industry. However, to those who have condemned themselves to a cynical mindset, your observations are likely welcomed.

Hey, I'm a four eyed freak called chr0naut.

Of course my glasses are focused on segments of time.

In truth nothing that we think is relevant is even remembered. Trump who, America what, Earth where?

Do you know pharaoh Amenhotep's actual birth name or who his mum or dad was and what political intrigues happened during his reign? Nope. Lost to history.

The whole race and planet and sector of the galaxy and universe all ultimately forgotten and lost.

Yet love and struggle and intrigue and hope go on ad infinitum in the dream of God's intellect. There are things that are us and more than us when our memory capacity is exceeded and our physicality is forgotten, of which we are the seeds.

Oops, I'm pissed. Well 'tis the season once again.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join