It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Points to Mueller Working With Democrats in 2019 to Impeach President Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Sunday, December 16, 2018

Trump and America-hating Congressman ELIJAH CUMMINGS (D-Maryland), will be heading the Oversight/Reform committee when Democrats take control of the U.S. House on January 2, 2019.

This morning, Cummings spelled out Democrat's primary strategy for forcefully removing President Trump from office next year.

In the prosecutorial agreement within the Cohen case, there obviously remains the fulfillment of terms. Michael Cohen doesn’t report to prison until March 6th, 2019. Why the exceptional judicial delay and generosity?…. The incoming Chairman for the House Government and Oversight Committee, Elijah Cummings, explains:

Washington (CNN)Maryland Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings said Sunday that once his party retakes control of the House, he hopes President Donald Trump's estranged former attorney Michael Cohen will testify before Congress.

"I certainly would like to see him come in the month of January," Cummings said on CNN's "State of the Union."

The request by Cummings, who is expected to take over the chairmanship of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee next month, for testimony from Cohen would come ahead of the former Trump attorney's three-year prison sentence due to start in early March.

There it is; transparently obvious for any political observer who has a modicum of intellectual honesty. House committees will use testimony from Michael Cohen as the cornerstone for their well-structured political strategy to eliminate the existential threat to their ongoing DC livelihood, ...President Trump.

There should be no doubt this plan was conceived well before Special Counsel Robert Mueller passed the investigative torch to his compatriots in the Southern District of New York.

This impeachment/removal approach is a synergy between multiple benefactors, and is entirely by design.
SOURCE: theconservativetreehouse.com... e-157830

Special Counsel Bob Mueller knows that he HAS NOTHING on President Trump related to the mandate that taxpayers agreed to fund...for him to find and prosecute anyone in President Trump's orbit, who colluded/conspired with Russia, to affect the 2016 Presidential election.

So, to get around that limitation, and still get President Trump removed from office, Mueller is sicking Southern District of New York prosecutors on President Trump, via Michael Cohen, with America/Trump-hating Democrats leading the charge.

In addition, Elijah Cummings explained how he will be spearheading a Democrat-driven initiative to change the rules/laws, so that a sitting President CAN be indicted.

Cummings Wants Trump Indicted ASAP: thinkprogress.org...

ALSO, contrary to what many in the MSM are reporting, Bob Mueller's witch-hunt is NOT "winding down". He has filed court papers to get him active well into 2019.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

If President Trump has the material for Nuking Democrats, as he alleges, New Years Eve (BOOM!) would be a great time to press that button!

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This I actually welcome.

Don't expect much though.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You want Democrats to show how obsessed they are with removing a successful U.S. President?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think Cohen was blackmailed into setting up Trump.

Happened as soon as Trump started winning primary elections and the power was rising.

He has no choice anymore.

As for Cummings and Democrats....good luck they'll need it.

🐴

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Then there is Trumps support of Pelosi remaining speaker of the house and she has been backing away from impeachment.

Does Trump have something on her he can use as leverage?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I want Cohen on public record.

Also I want him to be the lynchpin these dummies are counting on.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

So, are you saying Trump is 'America hating'?

I thought Trump was a pro-American nationalist (you know, with all those Magoo hats 'n flags).

... and since Elijah Cummings is American, does he hate himself, too?

edit on 16/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Happened as soon as Trump started winning primary elections and the power was rising.

🐴

I think, ... and this is really waaaaaaay out there .... that Cohen is a crook who got caught.

edit on 16/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

No-one listens to records these days.

It's all .mp3's and digital media 'n stuff.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I also think Strzok and Page being part of the original "Mueller Team" was no coincidence.

Eventually all the dots will get connected and exposed 😎

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Mueller was head of the FBI when Hillary was Sec. of State.

1+1=. . . . . . . . .

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No vinyl?!?!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
How can we trust Cohen to tell the truth. He has lied to protect others and he will lie to protect himself. If he can make a deal to get a get out of jail free for his real crimes, he will do it. He will lie on the stand once again to protect his own butt this time. Yes, Trump did ask him to pay the girls off, I agree that is true. Did he advise Trump that this was going to be illegal because it could be considered as a campaign contribution by a new legal interpretation that someone would think up in the future? Probably not, nobody could have foreseen that they were going to twist the laws this way in the future.

As far as the Russian ties, yes, Trump did have ongoing financial affairs in Russia, these business interests should have been disclosed, his lawyers should have advised him to do that. Trump is not a lawyer, he puts faith in his legal people to keep him in the legal aspect. On top of that, the Russian investment was sort of ended before he ran but not all the paperwork was complete to end it so it took about four extra months for the deal to be legally cancelled from what I read in some articles, that brought it to almost June instead of January. That may actually be his lawyers fault, now let me see, who was his lawyer that was handling this thing. His lawyer should have advised him to disclose this and if Trump did not do it, then he should have quit instead of lying to the government.

I don't think much of Cohen, but then again he was a Trump Lawyer, one that would take care of problems Trump had, but he should have informed Trump that these things were illegal and that Trump should have done things right. What is it about the lawyers in this country these days, over half of them are con artists, liars, and try to twist the law to protect their clients which means they are screwing other people over. So much for their stupid vows to follow the laws of this country.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
How can we trust Cohen to tell the truth. He has lied to protect others and he will lie to protect himself. If he can make a deal to get a get out of jail free for his real crimes, he will do it. He will lie on the stand once again to protect his own butt this time. Yes, Trump did ask him to pay the girls off, I agree that is true. Did he advise Trump that this was going to be illegal because it could be considered as a campaign contribution by a new legal interpretation that someone would think up in the future? Probably not, nobody could have foreseen that they were going to twist the laws this way in the future.

As far as the Russian ties, yes, Trump did have ongoing financial affairs in Russia, these business interests should have been disclosed, his lawyers should have advised him to do that. Trump is not a lawyer, he puts faith in his legal people to keep him in the legal aspect. On top of that, the Russian investment was sort of ended before he ran but not all the paperwork was complete to end it so it took about four extra months for the deal to be legally cancelled from what I read in some articles, that brought it to almost June instead of January. That may actually be his lawyers fault, now let me see, who was his lawyer that was handling this thing. His lawyer should have advised him to disclose this and if Trump did not do it, then he should have quit instead of lying to the government.

I don't think much of Cohen, but then again he was a Trump Lawyer, one that would take care of problems Trump had, but he should have informed Trump that these things were illegal and that Trump should have done things right. What is it about the lawyers in this country these days, over half of them are con artists, liars, and try to twist the law to protect their clients which means they are screwing other people over. So much for their stupid vows to follow the laws of this country.

They didn't really need Cohen to tell the truth.

They did some FISA raids on his office & home and retrieved a lot of evidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

🐴

So Cohen's statements of fierce-loyalty to President Trump, earlier this year were a lie? It's impossible to know when that guy is lying or telling the truth, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think Pelosi is goofy, but experienced, and more "sane" than Waters, Schiff, Cummings. She knows that focusing on removing a President with 287 achievements, in less than 2 years, isn't what Americans want to see.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The "face" of Democrats: Pelosi, Cummings, Avenatti, Cohen. I see what you mean!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
So, are you saying Trump is 'America hating'?

No. Only those who are against a President who is making America greater.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

🐴

I think, ... and this is really waaaaaaay out there .... that Cohen is a crook who got caught.

And if it were not for his proximity to the subject of a Special Counsel Witch-Hunt, Cohen would still be operating as usual, like millions of other crooks.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I also think Strzok and Page being part of the original "Mueller Team" was no coincidence.
Eventually all the dots will get connected and exposed 😎

I learned today that disgraced FBI Asst Director ANDY McCABE assigned Strzok, Page, Weismann, to their key positions on Bob Mueller's team. You're right. More Dots are being connected.

Let's hope that the Inspector General and John Huber are ahead of us in putting the puzzle together, and are nearing the point of indictments.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join