It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another new Scotsman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi folks just signed up and dived right in and took over Scotsman200s thread which was wrong of me so apologies Scotsman I’ll try delete if I can work out how to do it. Really should read the rules and stuff first I suppose eh? I see I need 20 replies before I can start a proper new thread so fingers crossed this gets the required.

Anyway been a lurker here for years but finally decided to bite the bullet and join. From Scotland myself and mainly interested in anything around conspiracies/ghosts/ufos/aliens/paranormal type stuff, basically anything that is weird and hard to explain. I do also like the majority of other chat thats on here minus maybe the American politics (Im sure you’ll all get my opinion on that stuff in due course :p). Always fancied signing up but never really knew where 2 start or what to say but with everything that’s going on not only here in Scotland but round the world I’m looking forward to some decent discussion and see what others thoughts are on things.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grasshopper99

P.s. can someone tell me how to delete posts please so I can delete my other post on the Scotsman’s thread?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ah, Grasshopper, welcome!! No such thing as "delete" here. Generally speaking anyways. From our end. Look forward to seeing ya' around the boards.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Welcome aboard !

Lesson learned ... be careful when you pull the trigger !

( there is a window of time where you can edit posts )

😎

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I will give you a welcome! someone around here used to give out beautiful cakes, but since I can't do that, I will let you just think of beautiful cakes.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Och aye the noo, broon coo !!

Git this intae ye, made fae cookies 'n' cake..

arrrrr... not a pirate.

edit on 17-12-2018 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS lad. You're in good company, this makes 5 of us Scots I can think of off the top of my head. Personally I'm in Angus, near the Glens.

I hope you enjoy it here...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I'm fae the west coast mate,
Welcome and looking forward to your input
All the best

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:43 PM