It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential Political Bombshell - Hugh Heffner Sex Party Tapes To Be Shown In Court.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
******Breaking News*****

In a rather shocking development it was revealed today that people like to have sex. How humanity will ever recover from this devastating revelation nobody knows. I suspect hellfire will surely rain down on us all.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

You'll be OK if you Obey THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: musicismagic
Politicians have no feelings about what we think of them. But public exposure sure would be entertaining that's for sure.

There was one grainy photo of Presidential Candidate John Edwards fooling around on his wife, aboard a yacht, and it ruined his candidacy.

I think you mean Gary Hart. He was the guy on the yacht.
But Edwards also fooled around on his wife; even fathered a child with the side piece.
I know. It’s hard to remember which one screwed whom, when and where.

Thanks for setting me straight! Americans were more outraged back then...or were they? Bill Clinton didn't suffer much.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Oh that's right, if you happen to know the GOP is a phony conservative puppet front that serves the Ruling Elite, then that means you MUST be a "lefty".

How could I forget.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump has changed the bar for all of that. I'd say "lowered the bar" but I don't believe it's a lower standard; just different.

It's the one adjacent step he's taken in his presidency. He's at least gotten the conservative right to loosen their standards enough to make Bill's cigar stuff look wholesome.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Roll that bean footage I say.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'm sure the snuff one's are hidden away or destroyed by now.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Lumenari

Oh that's right, if you happen to know the GOP is a phony conservative puppet front that serves the Ruling Elite, then that means you MUST be a "lefty".

How could I forget.

Couldn't deny that 60 examples were provided, so hyper-focused on the fact that the link provided was described as coming from a Left leaning source. Oh my dear lets get all up in arms about that link since our first attempt to discredit was an utter failure... "HaHA! The day is not lost! I caught you in a technicality on something unrelated to my original query/accusation! Victory is mine!"

Just barely made it that time by the hair of your chinny chin chin. Gotta be more careful from now on, that was a close one... Next time there might not be a minor technicality just sitting there for you to pounce upon in order to have that oh so coveted "A-HA!" moment...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Which ones arent all about "MeToo" / which ones does Trump & Q get credit for? I already axed that. THe ones I could see in the post those are MeToo. And I beg this question as long ago the Q people had some spreadsheet of all the masses of people supposedly reitred because they were scared of Trump, this meme Q started, to which his flock went bananas GoogleFu'ing everyone they could find that whatever, so I looked at it, and like the first one I clicked on was some nobody firefighter or something like that LOL. Not unlike how Trump Himself is supposedly crushing "human trafficking", and I saw them posting these headlines that sounded HUGE huge busts... then I clicked on them and they were typical police busting John's and hookers, like you see in everyday cop drama shows LOL.

My only attempts around here are to bring Truth & Sanity into the picture, my efforts which the resident lefty's have loathed me for years now over, and now you guys are starting to get a taste of it -now that Team Trump Talking Points has gone off the rails- so now those of you with no memory are hurling lefty insults at me. Like the lefty's have been hurling righty insults at me for years now. Like the Neocon sheep of Dubya's day hurled lefty insults at me.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Trump has changed the bar for all of that. I'd say "lowered the bar" but I don't believe it's a lower standard; just different.

It's the one adjacent step he's taken in his presidency. He's at least gotten the conservative right to loosen their standards enough to make Bill's cigar stuff look wholesome.

Yeah, the all encompassing media hitting us with filth from every angle since birth had nothing to do with it. It was Trump's fault. Yes, compared to Trump, Bill's cigar stuff was wholesome.

I don't really Know of Trump Doing anything like that while President...but, just the fact that he is Trump is enough, apparently, for most people so that it doesn't matter what did or did not happen.

I mean, yeah, Bill did all that stuff while in office after taking an oath, and then lied about it (again under oath?), and Trump had the respect to stay out of politics while he sowed HIS wild oats and has remained faithful to his wife and his oath while President of the United States, but, still, Trump Bad! Trump Bad! Bill Clinton wholesome! Bill Clinton good!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Trump was a hollywood star much longer than he has been a politician.

What if he is on those tapes?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Oh really.... we are not counting that cute little baby girl he and Rielle Hunter had together as proof?

Im pretty sure the yacht Monkey Business was Gary Hart and model Donna Rice.

edit on 12172018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Like thou shalt not commit adultry?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

No only the last three years of his presidency facing articles of impeachment.

But somehow what is happening with trump is a travesty and should not be borne.
Shakes head. Talk about hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Welcome to the black and white world.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Don't forget the Clintons and Obamas traveled to the west coast too.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No only the last three years of his presidency facing articles of impeachment.

But somehow what is happening with trump is a travesty and should not be borne.
Shakes head. Talk about hypocrisy.

Well yeah because he actually did something to deserve it. What did Trump do again?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Like thou shalt not commit adultry?

Moses was a murderer. So what's your point?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
All I can say is the CIA has failed big time. The possibilities of blackmail and control, wwweeeellll. Send em over to the UK, Mi5 and Mi6 will show them how it's done. Notice all the scandals in the UK, only the odd ones see the light of day and that's to throw someone to the wolves. The others, wwweeeelll.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ryan Zinke, John Kelly, Joe Hagin, I could go on and on and on.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join