It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISGRACE: How about this then. The REAL Donald Trump revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

We know. Trump is literally Hitler. Got it.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

We know. Trump is literally Hitler. Got it.

Not what I was saying but nice way to twist it when you don't have a counterargument well done.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: fusiondoe

Am just saying I find it a bit funny that you go for this kind of joke yet can't actually embed a video for yourself.

Anyway nice to see that someone has been able to scrape together 10 mins of Trump not being a total douche

**rolls eyes and yawns

Moving swiftly on

Lol. Did you eye roll and yawn really though? Or are you just sixteen and or immature and female on the internet?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is like people in an abusive relationship saying "He's not always like that"

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Anyway nice to see that someone has been able to scrape together 10 mins of Trump not being a total douche

Thanks for the quick summary of the video! OP couldn't be bothered to do their job so I had to read twelve comments in to find your description.

IMO, threads this poorly put together should have been deleted by now.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

originally posted by: fusiondoe

Am just saying I find it a bit funny that you go for this kind of joke yet can't actually embed a video for yourself.

**rolls eyes and yawns

Moving swiftly on

Lol. Did you eye roll and yawn really though? Or are you just sixteen and or immature and female on the internet?

Eye rolling and yawning at somebody’s pathetic attempt to mock me for not knowing how to embed a YouTube video makes me 16 and an immature female.

Get a grip. I did it because the poster is a boring liberal with no real arguement for the topic in hand... Oh yes, unless he is comparing Trump to Hitler of course

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

Thanks for the quick summary of the video! OP couldn't be bothered to do their job so I had to read twelve comments in to find your description.

IMO, threads this poorly put together should have been deleted by now.

Amazing how liberals won’t even take the time to watch the video.

Go on... I DARE YOU to watch it

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of the term............ teachable moment?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Remember him in his 20's? I do.

He was an entitled, rich kid who laughed at everything...and flat out took women as pieces of trash...I thought he was a ---k then, and as my friends died in Nam...he "limped" over with his "bone-spurs" to his sports car or his limo driver...

Oh wait! He never limped....but vets died...oh wait, wait! Vets mean nothing to him...nor war hero's nor...oh wait, wait, wait! He doesn't know the words to sing our National Anthem even!

America means nothing to him either...just somewhere to bank his money...oh..wait! Offshore islands and..

Can't wait until all the hair coloring chemicals leak the rest of the way in...oh, wait! They did.

Not my President. Despicable.

God Bless America....

edit on 16-12-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So , tell us how Trump has affected you or your country adversely.
Please..
As your posts all have a negative commentary on the President of the US.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
MAGA!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Did someone just touch that black woman's hand.. OMG! How dare she bless his tardi-ness..

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Did someone just touch that black woman's hand.. OMG! How dare she bless his tardi-ness..

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

If you think Trump's a douche, I can't imagine who your role model might be...Well, yes I can...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

He was an entitled, rich kid who laughed at everything...and flat out took women as pieces of trash...I thought he was a ---k then, and as my friends died in Nam...he "limped" over with his "bone-spurs" to his sports car or his limo driver...

Oh wait! He never limped....but vets died...oh wait, wait! Vets mean nothing to him...nor war hero's nor...oh wait, wait, wait! He doesn't know the words to sing our National Anthem even!

America means nothing to him either...just somewhere to bank his money...oh..wait! Offshore islands and..

Can't wait until all the hair coloring chemicals leak the rest of the way in...oh, wait! They did.

God Bless America....

God IS blessing America with our President Trump...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So , tell us how Trump has affected you or your country adversely.
Please..
As your posts all have a negative commentary on the President of the US.

He does exactly the same with Brexit don’t worry. Textbook liberal

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

God Bless America....

God IS blessing America with our President Trump...

Hmmm. Have we read the same bible? I mean right off the bat there is going to be a serious issue when it just comes to the 10 commandments and Trump. And that's just the start. But hey, let's press onward.

Philippians 2:3
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,"
Ooooo. That's gotta hurt. Nothing about Trump follows this teaching.

Luke 14:11, “Everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
Trump is a lot of things. 'Humble' is never one of them.

Colossians 3:12
“As God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience.”
Ouch.

1 John 4:18
“There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love.”
Trump runs on fear. That can't be good.

Matthew 5: 5-8
“Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.”
Another hefty strike. This isn't looking good.

Wisdom 1:11
“Beware then of useless grumbling, and keep your tongue from slander; because no secret word is without result, and a lying mouth destroys the soul.”
Oh man, it's almost like Trump is a lesson in what not to do if you are to be one with god.

Colossians 3:8
“But now you must get rid of all such things—anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive language from your mouth.”
I mean...

Matthew 6:24
“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.”
Ok, now this is just boring cause we could go on and on.

It's pretty clear that there is nothing about Trump that could be connected to the god of the bible. And if god really sent him to save us... then god has lied up and down throughout the bible about what it means to be a man of god, or a virtuous and righteous person.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Leave it to you to find a reason to complain that someone actually took the time to a make a 10 minute video of Trump being nice after we have had "professional journalists" dedicate Countless Hours editing video to make him look bad.

How dare they deviate from the established norm?! Right??

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Anybody who had the benefit of knowing better, (unless maybe if their whole life goal was military oriented) did everything they could to avoid Nam.

Every veteran, EVERY SINGLE ONE has said they were hoodwinked, fooled, TRICKED into fighting that war.

Knowing what he knew, with his connections, it would've been sickening to participate in Vietnam.

It's one of those things where a normal person would say "I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy". But I realize, and we know now, how badly those combat situations can screw up someone's mind so I can see how you would wish that Trump had been put through the meat grinder, because your brain isn't working properly on account of the horror you experienced.

Hardly anybody knows the National Anthem. Sorry to say but that is not the insult you think it is. Imagine me pointing at you "He doesn't even know the whole Constitution by heart!" Or picture some demon on your shoulder "You don't even know all the Bible Scriptures! You may as well just give up!" Thats you right now. You're acting like a demon. Just SPEWING negativity, Full Throttle...

For what it's worth I'll never forget you have sacrificed your mind and heart for your country. You are a good reminder why I am happy for anyone who managed to avoid Nam by Any Means. I'm so sorry, whether you were drafted or "chose" to go, you were not actually the one who thought up the idea to go there. You never chose to go there. You simply chose not to betray your country. You did what you had to do with the information you had. You thought you could trust your president... Oh my God, maybe that is where your hatred of Presidents came from? You could never take it out on the one(s) who deserved it... but now, here is a President that is all but designed for you to take out your frustrations on. You have been given permission to hate him. And, like a good soldier, you do what you were trained to do. Direct fire against the Designated Target.

A 20 year old who didnt respect women? That s.o.b., let me go to the nearest military base and let the 20 year olds there show me how to Really treat a lady! 🤣 Oh my God, you can't do that to me man, if I laugh any harder, I am gonna have to call an ambulance and I'm suing you for my medical bills... "bone spur of the rib- caused by laughing too hard" 🙀

How did you treat those Vietnamese women? Did you ask permission from the mother? Pitching woo while singing, on bended knee, the popular songs of your youth?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Have you ever heard of the term............ teachable moment?

He's just angry he "fell for" the OP 😁

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join