It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISGRACE: How about this then. The REAL Donald Trump revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Disgraceful man. The liberals were right. Absolutely vile human being. I hope democrats win next time so that this POS loses office and takes his racist views with him.....

NOTE: Can somebody please embed the video as it does not seem to be working for me at the moment. Thank you
edit on 16/12/2018 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: Fixed embed for OP

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Savage and disgusting. Lock him up! Lock him up!

edit on 16-12-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Totally agree. Dirtbag.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
can i get in on this chortle fest before its over?

thanks

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say but this is the most horrible video I have ever seen.................

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I can’t tell who’s being sarcastic in here.......

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe
Video

Disgraceful man. The liberals were right. Absolutely vile human being. I hope democrats win next time so that this POS loses office and takes his racist views with him.....

NOTE: Can somebody please embed the video as I can’t seem to do it. Thank you

OP you know a thread like this can only work if you know how to embed a video right....

link   
DP
edit on 16-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

BLUMPFF IS FINISHED

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Video

NOTE: Can somebody please embed the video as I can’t seem to do it. Thank you

OP you know a thread like this can only work if you know how to embed a video right....

Looks like it is working just fine to me.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That soft background music was a nice touch... It got me all emotional and almost bought a tear to my eye.

Obviously the great orange messiah is a magnificent man and all us peasants should be in total awe of his greatness.
edit on 16-12-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Am just saying I find it a bit funny that you go for this kind of joke yet can't actually embed a video for yourself.

Anyway nice to see that someone has been able to scrape together 10 mins of Trump not being a total douche

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Am just saying I find it a bit funny that you go for this kind of joke yet can't actually embed a video for yourself.

Anyway nice to see that someone has been able to scrape together 10 mins of Trump not being a total douche

**rolls eyes and yawns

Moving swiftly on
edit on 16/12/2018 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What difference at this point does it make?

🐴🚬

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
That soft background music was a nice touch... It got me all emotional and almost bought a tear to my eye.

Obviously the great orange messiah is a magnificent man and all us peasants should be in total awe of his greatness.

Go on... ADMIT IT, I know it hurts you deeply but admit he is a decent human being... go on, I DARE YOU

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

None...it's called deflection. They're good at that sort of thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Posting a video with facts that is over 30 seconds long and putting up a left clickbait title.

I'm getting popcorn for this one...

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Don't like the message, put down the author's intelligence...

So typical I am almost embarrassed that I felt I had to point it out.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Go on... ADMIT IT, I know it hurts you deeply but admit he is a decent human being... go on, I DARE YOU

Just saying, am pretty sure if I wanted to I could find a few good things that just about any figure in history has done no matter how bad that individual may have been.

Finding a 10 minute video of him saying nice things doesn't nullify all of the crap he has been saying for years, doesn't change that he was walking in on teenage girls in state of undress, that his ex-wife accused him of rape, that he has lied time and time again to the American people, accusations of racism the list goes on and on..... To be totally clear, I give Trump credit where credit is due I am not one of these people who believes him to be the devil incarnate but come on.

don't be so ignorant to assume that a 10 minute video of him being nice makes him a nice guy. I could say nice stuff all day then go torture puppies at night.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Posting a video with facts that is over 30 seconds long and putting up a left clickbait title.

I'm getting popcorn for this one...

I recommend toffee flavour as there will be enough ‘salty’ people in here shortly.. See what I did there

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join