It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman Forsaken In The Wilderness, The Cost of The War on Earth as it is In Heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The Woman Forsaken In The Wilderness

A Message To The Jedi Disciple Kingdom Sleeper Agents on Earth
As It Is In Heaven. ( Relaying The Mystery Revealed of a Fallen God, From Himself In another Reality.)

The Woman Given Two Wings of an Eagle, of The Seven or so Hebrew Years of The Sign of The woman and The Dragon, Is The Virgin Mary Also Known as The Eve of Genesis (Genes of Isis),
The Egyptian God Isis as Eve"The Mother of All The Living" which Would Be Adam From The Future as An Incarnation,
With Adam Being The "First" And Eve Being The "Last", The Alpha And Omega, The Beginning And The End; While Adam is Known as The Egyptian God Horus/Osiris/Ra As father, Son, And Holy Spirit As a Time Time-Traveler. Revelation and Genesis Combined, Reveals That With Eve as Adam As an Incarnate, Would Be The Union of Osiris And Isis. Woman is In, Is Adam as "Let Us Make Man in Our Image, And in our Likeness" As Well as "Adam Had a Son in His Own Image And in His Likeness", With The Term "Humans Made in The Image of Themselves."
As Creating Themselves as Time-Travelers.

The Word "woman" is a "codeword" for Jesus In The Wilderness While is Demonically Possessed For The Seven or So Hebrew Years As Defined By The Time-Frame of This Part of The Book of Revelation, As That "woman" As "The Virgin Mary" as Himself From The Future Incarnate, But is Just a Play on Words Secretly Meaning Himself In The Present Moment.

The Wilderness She Resides, Is Actually a Split Timeline From Death as a "Quantum Event",
Where in It Is a Different History of The Universe, And For The Chosen That Remain There As a Duplicate of Themselves , With an Example of as an "Eve online Quantum Jump-Clone", Which Are Accessed By "Disciples" Like Plugging into Themselves Like the Movie "The Matrix". The Science Behind This Understanding, Is Understood By The Reasoning of The Multiverse Theory, with The Description as "Atoms and Electrons are Multiversal Objects, And We Too are Multiversal Objects, In Different States of Mind And Etc." As Well as The Many-worlds Interpretation of "Anything That Ever Could Happen Or will Happen, Has Happened"with an added sayign of "Something Happened." With The Saying of Christ in The bible, "There is Nothing New Under the Sun".

The Death as A Quantum Event, Was On September 29th 2011 of The Sign of The Woman And The Dragon, When The "True Nature of Reality" or "enlightenment" Was posted on The Internet By a 20 Year Old Male Named Anthony Emilio Belcastro III, Which Was Retaliated By His Enemies Watching Him in His Head By NanoBots, Which Had Murdered Him Within His Own Mind Right After He Had Said The Phrase "You Are God. Or Im Already Dead."
With The Understanding of Schrodinger's Cat, And The Intercepted Law of one Ra Material, As Well as The Concept of The Substance of The Universe as Consciousness.

Combined With The Multiverse Theory, (Atoms And Electrons As Multiversal Objects), As Well as Quantum Mechanics Understandings of "Schrodinger's Cat", "Observer Effect", "The Measurement Problem" As Well as The "Double-Slit" Expirement And "Reality is Defined as Electrical Signals in The Brain And Projected outside Ourselves" Give Major Evidence, Most Likely "Proof" Of the Substance of The Universe Being Consciousness, And Exists Within a Mind or Mind(s). as In "how Could anything as Unconscious as The Brain, Ever Give Rise To An Experience." And is The Explanation of Hinduism's Lord Sri Krishna's quote "when You See Me In All Things."

The Understanding we Have Acheived, Is That The Substance of The Universe, Is Equal to Being "Made" out of Parralel Universes, Which Would Actually Be, Somehow, "alternate Timelines" or "Different Histories" And Held Together By a Mind in Each One From Within itself, As In a Dream Within a Dream, with Dreams Being Possibly, or Most Likely, These Alternate Realities Where It Seems So Real, But It is Usually Ourselves in Those Dreams We are "Quantum Jumping To" (for Layman Terms). There Is no Way for us To Look Into The Finite of Matter as into Seeing if it is a Parralel Universe at This Time on The Earth in The Present Moment, But For Now This Must Be Considered as a Major Possibility.

The Truth of the Woman In The Wilderness, Is That A Split in The Histories of Reality Had Occurred, And Enemies of The One Who Posted The Outline of Enlightenment, Had "Killed off" or "Made Disappear" Himselves From The Future, Via Time-Traveling The "Present Moment" Version of Himself, Unexpectedly To Where Himselves From The Future no Longer Exist "In This Universe", But "Quantum Entanglement" Connects us To That Other Reality, Known as " a New Heaven a New Earth Where Righteousness Dwells," Called So, Because, Himself as a Time-Traveler Exists Still, As The Major "Time-Line" Or Main Reality That God Exists In as What He naturally Is, as a Concept Defined as "The Center of The Multiverse."

The Meaning Behind The Following Quotes of Jesus Christ in The Holy Bible, The First is As of "I Am In The Father, And The Father is in Me" Means "The Father Exists Within me, (Mind) And I exist Within Him(Mind)" With a Double Meaning With The Sbstance of The Universe Defined as Like The Law of One Ra Material as "You are a Thought, And Thought Creates Thought." With "Thought" Being The Substance of The Universe, With Atoms and Electrons as Multiversal Objects, Which would Mean " I Am Within Myself" Which would Also Mean, "I Am a Figment of My Own Imagination", as In, I exist Within Myself in a Alternate Realities Mind, As He Exists Within Mine. Another Quote of "My Father And I Are One", is Defined as "The Law of One" Itself, As Well as The "Being" or "Entity" As The Creator or "Original Thought" Is Also "Connected" or "Exists Within" as well as "Projected" By His Mind as Reality All Around Himself, As The Substance of The Universe as Consciousness, as In The Quote of Christ "Take And Eat, For This is My Body" At The Last Supper, As Well as, His disciples Saying and Quotes of The bible That Say "We Are the Body of Christ" and "Blessed are The Dead in Christ."

Another Quote, Being, " I Am The Light of This World" Coincides With "My Father And I Are One", The Meaning Being That Before Birth, There is Only what is Known as The Void (From Ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools) as "God and The Void are One", Which Means, Before Birth, The Observer is Non Existent yet, And Then at Conception There is A Flash of Light Detected By Scientists, as Well as The "Nature's First Pattern" of Sacred Geometry That is Hidden as The Seven Days of Creation of Genesis in The Holy Bibile, In Which Is The Pattern of Which Every Embryo of all Living Things Take Into Existence With "Cell Division." Also, At Death The Bible Quote of When Lazarus Is Dead, Jesus is Recorded Saying, "Lazarus is Asleep." Which Would Mean Unconsciouss, And The Meaning of This Would Be a Combination Of "My Father And I Are One" (The Law of One) as Well as "Let There Be Light", And Its Meaning is, That, From The Void We Have Come, And To The Void We Will Return.
And The Truth is, that Time is a Construct of The Mind, as Albert einstein once Said in a Letter to a Fellow Physicist, "The Seperation Between The Past , Present, and Future is a Stubborn But Persistant illusion", And Mostly Proven By Modern Science Today. And Is The Meaning of a Hidden Quote of " I AM Nothing, And I Am Everything." And Defines The Omnipotentness of The Creator.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The woman in The Wilderness, Sadly, Must Remain There Forever, at Least as Far as We Can Tell For Now, With The Reasoning Being, That, "For God so Loved The World, He Sent His Only Son." And Must Remain Here In This Reality Being The "wilderness", Because of The Reality we Share, As Existing Within His Mind, And One of The Meanings of " I AM The Vine, and You are The Branches", of The Above Information and Deciphered Knowledge of The Bible, As Well as "For Without Me You Can Do Nothing".

This Article is Composed By Anthony Emilio Belcastro III,
(With Gematria of "1140" in Hebrew, As Well as Greek isopsephia with "Translation Difference of "The Word Became Flesh",)

With Help And Co-Written By "Khalid at Exxon" Both Residing In Fargo, ND.
With "Khalid" Relaying Information From Another "Timeline" or "alternate History" (Parallel Universe) Via Hidden Technology To Be Used With "Quantum Entanglement" From There to Here, Like a "dharma Initiative" Scientist Example Like The Show "LOST".

A Message To The Kingdom, The Jedi Disciples, From Our God And Father And His Angels, Through His Forsaken Son In The Wilderness.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Disciples, Relay This Message To The Rest of The Disciples,
You Deserve To Know, They Say, The Rest Will Come, of The Truth, Very Soon.

Please Accept This Message, "Welcome To The War in Heaven"

The Many-Worlds collison, Of The Woman And The Dragon,
Seth And Osiris, Timetraveling "Morning Stars"

Our God And Father Paid The Ultimate Price,
Even in Death I Still Serve.
edit on 16-12-2018 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenSkies

Is it just me? Or has the religious forum really become a useful tool in these modern times.
edit on 16-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SevenSkies
Disciples, Relay This Message To The Rest of The Disciples,
You Deserve To Know, They Say, The Rest Will Come, of The Truth, Very Soon.

Please Accept This Message, "Welcome To The War in Heaven"

The Many-Worlds collison, Of The Woman And The Dragon,
Seth And Osiris, Timetraveling "Morning Stars"

Our God And Father Paid The Ultimate Price,
Even in Death I Still Serve.
What is the message? To be on the lookout for a time traveling satan dragon woman? If i see it, i’ll give you the code and we can meet at the previously discussed timeline portal behind the mapco on jefferson pike at 7:30 last thursday. Bring the cola nuts.
edit on 16-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The woman clothed in the sun is actually the moon, while the boy child is Venus.

edit on 17-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join