It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon: Relic From An Advanced Prehistoric Civilization

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

i read a CT stating that is how the pyramids came about

... its possible

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Harte

Your not understanding me. I am showing you the limitation of a tool which you use to understand the universe. My statement was based on your axiom.

When there is no evidence of a thing, there is no reason whatsoever to believe that thing is real. Any claim not backed by evidence is just word salad.

My statement remains.

How much scientific evidence do you have that you are having a subjective experience of self. None it does not exist. You cannot prove it. The one and only thing you can be sure is real cannot be proved. That should tell you something of the limitations of the philosophy that you use to desribe the universe. But it will not because there are those that hold on to science as they would papers of religion. Neither understanding the limitation of what they hold

As I said you cannot provide proof of your subjective experience. Using your rational that makes your subjective experience void. Yet here you are reading my words. Do you see the paradox here.

Do you understand the limitation of the tool yet.

I think it's clear that I understand you, but solipsism is unavoidable, hence impotent.
If you wish to adopt that stance, then we cannot even communicate, so there's no point in reaching for that argument.
I believe I already said that.

Solipsism invalidates ALL arguments, including your own. There is therefore nothing (literally) to discuss.

If you desire discussion, you must put aside solipsism.

Harte

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

Thanks for sharing this. My master, not a Buddhist practitioner, has mentioned about the advanced pre-historic civilisations. He has also written about the impending cleansing of earth to come as well, for which the work has started.

Science has a place in human evolution, but it's not all and beyond. Taking matter as the ultimate and not going beyond matter has the crippling factor for science. So asking this guy for proof of things beyond the scope of science is defeating in itself. However for those inclined, there are writings from early human civilisations which has been discovered by science. Such as presence of microbes in Ayurvedic texts, distance between earth and sun in hanuman chalisa etc. Human civilizations has been destroyed in the past and the cycle will keep happening. We are currently at the anvil of one.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OriginSoul

You're welcome OriginalSoul. I found one other article in regards to the moon. It's interesting as it touches on what purplemer and a few others in this thread speculated about the moon being an space 'ark' of sorts. The original article is in Chinese so again, the translation isn't perfect:

"At a certain time in the last earth, Dafa was circulated in the human world. Because of the incomparable power of Dafa, the moral level of the entire human race reached an unprecedented height. At the same time, it has also created a highly developed human civilization. The moon was created at that time. Its role is not only lighting, but also a benign coordination of the earth's ecological environment. It is also a spacecraft that can travel the universe for a long time and has a powerful weapon system that protects it and the planet from the invasion and destruction of the evil life of alien galaxies.

The shape of the moon is elliptical, and one end is always facing the earth, so it is round from the ground. Its outer casing can be opened, and when it is opened it looks like a blooming lotus flower. The key to starting it is a sword that is infused with powerful energy. The strength of its various functions is determined by the driver's heart. When the end of this civilization (civilization that exists for each time there is a fixed number ), human morality is not only not bad, but better than ever. This can't destroy it, but it can't let it affect the next civilization, so the people of that period and the civilization they created are sent to another beautiful space by God. But the moon was left behind.

At the end of the last civilization of the last earth, mankind became extremely corrupt, and in order to compete for energy, it was caught in a long-term war, and finally the earth exploded in the war . But a group of good people were saved by the Dafa's successor before the explosion. And when the earth exploded, the moon began to fly away, and a star travel began. I met a lot of alien civilizations during the trip, and some of them were very good. I took the essence to the moon. Among them are the Tantric cultivation methods and the pyramid civilization. Some are very bad, even want to capture the moon, and the result is hit hard by the moon. These ties with aliens later became an excuse for the old forces to allow aliens to come to Earth.

After the birth of the new Earth, the moon returned to the solar system and stopped in orbit close to the Earth (near the distance). Since the people who were rescued in the moon had multiplied in the past, they returned to Earth. God did not allow them to live on the ground, they went underground (Argatha). There, they formed five countries. Because of their advanced technology, they often drive the aircraft to and from the ground, between the moon, or in the solar system free flight. They are also defenders of the earth. Because of their high morality, they live rich and happy. They are generally very long-lived, especially their kings are practitioners , and often have a very long life. When they practice to a certain extent, they will live in the moon. Although they are not in contact with humans on the ground, they sometimes teach them some knowledge in a suggestive way. In this way, until more than 10,000 years ago, under the control of the old forces, a great change took place.

The cause was a war between the two countries (Atlantis and Mu). As a result, the moon and the moon's outer shell were damaged. The two countries that waged war were severely punished by God. Their land and people were sunk into the sea. The natives opened the moon to the current orbit and repaired its outer shell, but the ability of the moon to regulate the ecological environment was greatly lost. Many forests on the earth have gradually disappeared and the climate has gradually deteriorated. The energy of the Earth's core has also begun to weaken, and the technology possessed by the civilizations that rely on this energy is not as good as before.

Around five thousand years ago, more trouble came again, a huge alien fleet appears in the solar system, they are to occupy the earth. It was not a problem for the people in the land to drive them away . However, at this time, the civilization inside the land (Argatha) was not as good as before. It was not their opponent. In the absence of a solution, they had to start the injured moon and wipe out the alien fleet. But when the key to the moon was started, the sword was broken. The gods who guard the moon inserted the broken sword into a huge stone in the world, and left a prophecy : Who can pull out the sword in the future, who is the person who can repair the sword and the moon. The two of them were beaten into the mortal world because of their dereliction of duty. Later, they were repaired back into the moon, but they were reincarnation in the world.

Later, the aliens invaded again, and the people inside the world retreated until they were completely enclosed by the aliens in the core. At the same time, the aliens created " science " and "communism", completely severing the connection between man and God. Thereby completely controlling humans. A few decades ago, a king of the inner world (Argatha) king pulled out the sword, and he was sent to the world to find ways to save the nation and the moon. He was killed by aliens after he rushed out of the ground, but the gods were born to China and got the law. He recalled it (precognition) four years ago and wrote it now."

A PDF that goes into some more details about this period (comes with english translation):

drive.google.com...

Original Article: www.qi-gong.me...

edit on 3-4-2019 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2019 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Scientists don't use belief to make claims or to explain their ideas

Yes they do. Many presumptions. Like the wolrd can be split into a subject / object ordination being a pretty big one. That a material world exists being another. I could go on.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Here is a high resolution photo that was taken by an amateur photographer of the Aristarchus crater on the moon that's in full colour. It looks like a high velocity impact into solid metal:

bartoszwojczynski.com...

For comparison, different bullets being shot on at a thick sheet of titanium:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LitriumGem
Here is a high resolution photo that was taken by an amateur photographer of the Aristarchus crater on the moon that's in full colour. It looks like a high velocity impact into solid metal:

bartoszwojczynski.com...

For comparison, different bullets being shot on at a thick sheet of titanium:

www.youtube.com...

Both the Aristarchus and the bullets on titanium craters are bright because they are new.

Harte

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

No there arent any photos of structures on the moon or on mars.... Rocks are rocks are rocks except on ATS were rocks are structures built by an ancient civilization.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

2001 a Space Odyssey was a work of fiction.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Heck time to age that wine into some fine brandy.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Spend some time with it and study it. Kubricks films worked on different levels. Thats ultimately what got him killed in the end. The missing 20 something minutes of missing footage pertaining to a child in eyes wide shut.

You want to know who did the moon landing hoax. Study the Shining have a read up its all there in the film. Well hidden but there. Kubrick saw stuff that he wanted to share with the world but was not allowed to. He did so anyway.

Happy days to you

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Spend some time with it and study it. Kubricks films worked on different levels. Thats ultimately what got him killed in the end. The missing 20 something minutes of missing footage pertaining to a child in eyes wide shut.

You want to know who did the moon landing hoax. Study the Shining have a read up its all there in the film. Well hidden but there. Kubrick saw stuff that he wanted to share with the world but was not allowed to. He did so anyway.

Happy days to you

So why not link the YouTube videos that put these ideas in your head?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

My job is not to educate or convince you. Thats your job.
Your best ti start by watching the films and if you are interested just go and have a look.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

My job is not to educate or convince you.

Was I asking you to?

Your best ti start by watching the films and if you are interested just go and have a look.

so you post this for to ask again

Have you forgotten what they were titled or when you watched them?

Go have a look you say,

Yes

I am pretty sure I have seen the videos I think you are parroting I was just wondering if you link to them so I can watch them again and go have a look as you say.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join