It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Government Conspiracies Come True

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Whats true that some may not have previously known, is that the Army had a Remote Viewing Program. I am not sure upon which terms it was terminated, but you never really know if a government program was really stopped or if it just went deeper into the TS classified compartmented system. Away from public eyes.

It seems quite a few don't even know what the term conspiracy theory means.

Keeping a remote viewing program secret even though its not anymore is a conspiracy how?

Even if it still going on and secret, what is the conspiracy theory and what makes it so other than military gains over your enemy.

I guess its government and armed forces of countries of the world that conspiring against each other but I fail to see how it was a conspiracy theory that came true.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

I think it's lazy to think like that. Those who are here to "debunk" the wild crazy theories are doing you a big favor. But, in order for you to understand how big a favor it is, you need to follow up with the links and information they provide. When they don't have links and information to debunk a theory, it's time to pour some resources into that theory.

I'll use "chemtrails" as an example. On it's face, the theory seems plausible, but when you get into the mechanics needed, it falls flat on it's face. So to put any energy into it, after you have done YOUR DUE DILIGENCE and researched the parts of it that don't fit into your confirmation bias, you might see that truth as well, and find another area to put your resources in.

And talking about stuff is nice, but diving in and finding the truth, well, that takes initiative. The other day, a theory was proposed that ATS was censoring posts about letters given at Bush's funeral. Rather than ask questions, I made a thread, put it where I thought it belonged, followed the rules, and *poof*, found there was no conspiracy other than members breaking the rules by talking about staff actions.

Deep state, that's where I think we all need to be focusing on. It's almost as real as peanut butter.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ViXxeN
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm sorry but you're not that important to me, maybe next time.

Suuuuuure!

The end of our “discussion in the q thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

20 minutes later:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You’re not a fan of truth when it makes you look silly huh?

edit on 16/12/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

(post by KAofStafford removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

the problem with your line of " argument " is :

1 - is there anyone who REALLY " does not believe in conspiracies " ?????

2 - the existance of historic conspiracies is used by some people as a springboard to embrace ANY and ALL allegations of " conspiracy " - however un-evidenced or illogical they are - they believe ANY claims of govt malfeasance

yes - conspiracies - happened and continue to happen - this has no bearing on new claims

the phrase " conspiracy theory " - has been beaten so violently - it is now a " poisoned well " that invokes a set response in some people - evidence be dammed

the " reduction to absurdity " example = the surprise birthday party = a conspiracy .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join