It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Was Bought For $25 Million

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: highvein

And imagine someone like that is running this country better than any other President in the last fifty years.

Imagination is a powerful thing.

I know. Did you imagine that Trump was going to be your President?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not long ago POTUS Trump (you can say it can't you?) was labeled by the crazy left as "anti-semite" for daring to criticize who used to be an old friend, George Soros... Now you want to claim he is a zionist, and make up a completely bs claim that he has been bought?...

And not that long ago you were making fun of some theories which you don't think are possible, but here you are making up a complete BS theory without any actual evidence?

BTW, POTUS Trump has several Jewish awards because of all the work he has done to help Jewish groups. It is only natural that a rich Jewish man would donate to the campaign of a Presidential candidate who has helped so much the Jewish community... It does not mean he "has been bought..." In fact, that same man donated at least $100 million to defeat Obama in the past...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

He's "the first jewish president", like Bill Clinton was "the first black president". Look it up for now. Ill explain soon. BUt he owns it, I mean the banks own him. Its just fact.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I love that you pretend you're not just a #lib. It's hilarious. Unfortunately for you, your demands betray you. You realize tax returns aren't a balance sheet, right? What exactly do you think would be on his tax returns? I can tell you right now what's on them:

Income paid from Trump org
Deductions
Tax liability

Are you wondering which deductions he takes? Do special interests get special tax deductions? But if he's donating to them then how do they own him? Dammit, you guys are just not very bright sometimes.

ETA:
It's going to be glorious in 2020 when he releases his tax return where he donated all of his salary back to parts of the government. After four years of demanding he release them, you're going to be so pissed. I'm already laughing, thinking about the mass triggering it will cause.
edit on 18-12-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

They honestly believe his tax returns will show that he’s never paid a single cent of tax in his entire life.
They believe he will suddenly be jailed because of tax evasion.

It’s an IQ thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It really must be an IQ thing. People like trump are audited over and over. Hell, he was audited during the campaign. Trump isn't cheating on his taxes, it's really just that simple.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I don't care whether he does or not, my point was that he's not going to try his supporters claim he's the most transparent president ever. Now THAT'S hilarious.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Because it's genius to support a man like Trump. Lol. Keep telling yourself you're smarter than other people because toy trust a politician. Sound like you are insecure about something.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

His taxes are one of the very few things in his life that aren't public. He's been a public figure for nearly 50 years. But when trump supporters claim he's the most transparent president ever they're talking about his presidency. They're right. He talks to the media all of the time. Tweets out his thoughts on things regularly. Sits down for interviews almost monthly (BHO once went a year without an interview, and when he'd talk to the media he wanted to talk about non-president stuff, he wanted to be a celeb). Televises discussions between him and congress members. Televises large portions of cabinet meetings.

Can you name a more transparent president in the last 50 years?
edit on 18-12-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join