It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Was Bought For $25 Million

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yup and you see him saying he will not interfere with the Middle East, yet he takes sides with Saudi Arabia and Israel. Trump Supporters have been duped.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's about time it was moved.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
How much to buy Trump? A hot pocket?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
it was and is Federal law that the US Embassy be relocated to Jerusalem. The law was passed in 1995, and while never signed by a President, it is still the law. Just because no other President possessed the courage to make it happen doesn't mean it shouldn't have. Israel claims Jerusalem as their capital. That is where Embassy are located so why should it not be there ?

Much money passes through each party by different grifters, Adelson is one. Trump may indirectly benefitted from the donation but he certainly did not recieve a check and deposit it in his bank account, the RNC was and is the direct beneficiary. Soros donated the same or more to the DNC in 2016, as much as 9 million in direct personal contributions to a candidate, and well over 30 million in other donations thru the various organizations he controls.

There is too much money involved in our political process no doubt, but this did not materialize with the introduction of Trump. It has been ongoing for generations. The only people that can fix it, are in reality the ones who benefit so why would they promote reform. Disingenuous to blame Trump but then that's exactly what the point of the post is, to get Trump. Another fail and one that reveals another racist Isreal Zionist bad theme twisted to also target Trump, good job, but still a failure.
edit on 12/16/2018 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You participate in circle jerks all the time on here, you have little room to talk.

True, but I don't sit on the fence pretending I don't pick sides either.

Well, the only side I pick is Truth.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You participate in circle jerks all the time on here, you have little room to talk.

Well, the only side I pick is Truth.

wouldn't the country be a better place if we all did that.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Trump campaigned on moving the embassy, and he followed through on his promise. Your insinuations are not only lazy, but fake news.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

Trump campaigned on moving the embassy, and he followed through on his promise. Your insinuations are not only lazy, but fake news.

He has followed through in more campaign promises than his detractors will ever credit him. And that is battling the constant allegations without evidence, like the majority of this thread. #resist and all that horse#. For folks claiming they take no sides, many here are quick to make unsubstantiated allegations.

Just think how much better the US would be at this point, in this administration, without the constant barrage of horse#. And yes, before you ask, horse# is a professional political term!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yea, maybe Trump is indeed just another puppet of the Deep State trying to save their asses.

I mean, it's common knowledge by now that the previous administration was acting against the best interests of the American people, and the rest of the world as well.

So they might've just thrown Trump at us so people can think we have a choice.

But the question is: who y'all voting for in 2020?

Bernie?

Oprah?

Hillary?

Good luck for you guys.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So in your mind there is only one side or the other,
Only you can change that perspective, should you want to..

Did I say that?

How many sides to a cube?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

Funny I followed the election closely from summer on thru, never heard anything about it. Heard lots of non-interventionist talk. Nothing about stoking tensions in Israel though. All America FIRST is what I was hearing. Maybe he mentioned it but its not like it was his Platform.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

That thinking there, that there's only RNC or DNC is the foundation of everything that's wrong with our system, and why its currently so hopeless to fix it.

Keep it up.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein

Yeah, Saudi Arabia REALLY needed those military grade weapons, they have terrorists to arm. The ultra-rich also REALLY needed that trillion dollar permanent tax break, how else would they have kept the lights on?

America first!***

***unless we're talking about Saudi Arabia, Israel or any of those people rigging our political system against the average American

They always have. But Trump is still doing a better job for America than the others.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

An, so Trump is carrying on the traditions of the presidents who came before him? Good to know he is exactly the same. He's doing a great job as far as the ultra-rich are concerned.
edit on 12/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I dont know if it has already been said , but if you are going to start a thread on a subject , at least learn about the subject first
Bill Clinton made this official in the 90s. To move the embassy to the true capital of Israel , Jerusalem .
It was stalled per "security" reasons as they were concerned with the embassy that close to the Palestinians.
Obama , during his Presidency , did the same

Denying Ignorance
Why ?
Because I can

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

People are great at denying ignorance around here. Only thing is it's their own ignorance they deny exists.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Have you fact checked what I posted ?
If not , do so now.
Tell me where I am incorrect.
Or , I consider your post as being in your normal inane style.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

On December 6, 2017, US President Donald Trump announced the United States recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel[1] and ordered the planning of the relocation of the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.[2][3] Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel, welcomed the decision and praised the announcement. On December 8, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson clarified that the President's statement "did not indicate any final status for Jerusalem" and "was very clear that the final status, including the borders, would be left to the two parties to negotiate and decide."[4] en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

An, so Trump is carrying on the traditions of the presidents who came before him? Good to know he is exactly the same. He's doing a great job as far as the ultra-rich are concerned.

And also a great job for the regular citizens.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

When the bar was set as low as BushObamaCo etc, it doesnt take much to achieve that "accolade."

That doesn't mean Trump is doing bad, that just means they did worse.

Meanwhile he's still spending as much as they ever did.

Yes. But spending on what? Spending needs be under more control, but you do have to spend.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join