It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Was Bought For $25 Million

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Don't forget all of his golf... I mean "business" trips that are enriching his own properties.

Trump is the best guy ever!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

And imagine someone like that is running this country better than any other President in the last fifty years.

Imagination is a powerful thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: highvein

And imagine someone like that is running this country better than any other President in the last fifty years.

Imagination is a powerful thing.

Not based in reality either...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: underwerks

Guys, just turn on CNN or MSNBC, they're saying mean things about him! He's a persecuted martyr, he must be trusted at all costs!

Stop being such triggered snowflakes and just devote your entire heart to him alright? Jeez.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Great op…

Did you mention the two times he bombed Syria without proof the Syrian regime actually did use chemical weapons

Trump is the biggest and best useless idiot the deep state has ever had!

After his antics and idea of a deep state will be buried forever, as his clueless supporters label the deep state merely liberals who are for abortion and LGBT rights.

After his antics, they’ll never be any real dealing with the trade issue as he has made it a trite short-term issue he wants to exploit.

The defense budget is up at record levels, the MIC is tickled pink.

And the billionaires and swamp creatures are singing happy times are here again like never before.

After Trump, the deep state will be in power and glory like never before

edit on 16-12-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

a reply to: underwerks

Guys, just turn on CNN or MSNBC, they're saying mean things about him! He's a persecuted martyr, he must be trusted at all costs!

Stop being such triggered snowflakes and just devote your entire heart to him alright? Jeez.

Don't be ridiculous, trump is single handed bringing down the entire deep state, he is draining the swamp right now as we speak. Nobody knows what's going on really because he is so many moves ahead of us all, he is the 4d chess master, the master of manipulation... Wait what! Oh nevermind... MAGA!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

That's 6D chess to you buddey boy.

Fun trivia: That pictured 6D Chess game cant be bought. Well not on ebay, but if you have $25 million you can have it made.

edit on 16-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
BTW, Trump thought treating Israel so kindly and bombing Syria would take some smoke off his hiney but he doesn’t realize his show is a script written, directed by the TPTB just as any Broadway play, situation comedy or FAKE reality show and where the end is already written.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hey man, it's not Trump's fault that you don't ignore his past hard enough.

Trump 2020! The media told me to support him because they attack him constantly.
edit on 12/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Dammit I need more D's.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Of course! I mean how else can the deep state be defeated without a trillion dollars being put into their pockets? Terrorists also need weapons so that we can have an excuse to stop them! Saudi Arabia is the blight of the world, why SHOULDN'T we sell them weapons? Lol.

MAGA 2020! Those liberals are going to be SO triggered. Lmao, that's the sole reason I live is to see them triggered so hard. Woo!

Can't wait to get a few hundred dollars from those temporary tax cuts. That's like a whole month of my mortgage. Winning.
edit on 12/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I don’t care who supports who anymore, were all subject to massive manipulation and control playing our roles in our own destruction

Our doom is already in the works and it ain't much we can do

the ships going down

Save yourself

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

MAGA 2020! Those liberals are going to be SO triggered. Lmao, that's the sole reason I live is to see them triggered so hard. Woo! Can't wait to get a few hundred dollars from those temporary tax cuts. Winning.

Not that so many of them dont deserve it, reap what you sow, but to truly "drain the swamp" its going to take everyone united. Not divided. Obama divided and I returned from my time capsule and set about slaughtering him for it. SO many "right" sorts screamed the same thing, "setting race relations back 50 years" type arguments (valid no less), then we're to rejoice when Trump takes it to the next level?

F that.

Hypocrisy Isnt Bliss.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's the key, you have speak their language, think of it like an undercover agent making it deep undercover to expose the criminals, the money is just buttering them up before he pounces and takes it all, locks them all up and portions the money back among the people. In my mind he is named Robin.
edit on 16-12-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Obama was a POS who had charisma. That's about all he had though.

I'm just glad to see people waking up to the sham, however small a number it is.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'm just glad to see people waking up to the sham, however small a number it is.

I wonder how much lead poisoning is required to make a person believe these people we elect are there to make our lives better.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

MONEY?!?

The modern US "opiate of the masses" (Two Party Politics) be an epidemic of an addiction, yo!

This surety is called the confirmation bias, whereby we seek and find confirmatory evidence in support of already existing beliefs and ignore or reinterpret disconfirmatory evidence. Now a functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) study shows where in the brain the confirmation bias arises and how it is unconscious and driven by emotions. Psychologist Drew Westen led the study, conducted at Emory University, and the team presented the results at the 2006 annual conference of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology.

During the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, while undergoing an fMRI bran scan, 30 men--half self-described as "strong" Republicans and half as "strong" Democrats--were tasked with assessing statements by both George W. Bush and John Kerry in which the candidates clearly contradicted themselves. Not surprisingly, in their assessments Republican subjects were as critical of Kerry as Democratic subjects were of Bush, yet both let their own candidate off the hook.

The neuroimaging results, however, revealed that the part of the brain most associated with reasoning--the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex--was quiescent. Most active were the orbital frontal cortex, which is involved in the processing of emotions; the anterior cingulate, which is associated with conflict resolution; the posterior cingulate, which is concerned with making judgments about moral accountability; and--once subjects had arrived at a conclusion that made them emotionally comfortable--the ventral striatum, which is related to reward and pleasure.

"We did not see any increased activation of the parts of the brain normally engaged during reasoning," Westen is quoted as saying in an Emory University press release. "What we saw instead was a network of emotion circuits lighting up, including circuits hypothesized to be involved in regulating emotion, and circuits known to be involved in resolving conflicts." Interestingly, neural circuits engaged in rewarding selective behaviors were activated. "Essentially, it appears as if partisans twirl the cognitive kaleidoscope until they get the conclusions they want, and then they get massively reinforced for it, with the elimination of negative emotional states and activation of positive ones," Westen said. www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

But He spoke so well!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Obamacare is amazing as well! All you have to do to believe that is ignore everything that is wrong with it! Woo!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You're against Obamacare and you're a RACIST, oh wait I mean you're a FASCIST!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join