It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

meeting jimmy hoffa, in a flying saucer! 1977 pelham georgia: humanoid encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
hynek once said that there are two indicators on UFO sightings: reability and strangeness, its hard to find a case wich is high on both indicators but this is definitely one of them:
CASE

One August morning in 1977, Tom Dawson's neighbour answered his door to find Dawson standing on the step hyperventilating and repeatedly gasping "Spaceship! Spaceship!" It was only after the 63-yr-old had been taken to hospital and given medication to calm him down that he was able to explain just what had happened to him. At 10:30 am that morning, Dawson - a retired car salesman who lived in a trailer park in Pelham, Georgia - set out with his dogs to walk to a nearby fishing spot. As he was crossing a field, a "circular-shaped space ship" silently landed in front of him. The craft was 50 feet in diameter with a large transparent dome on top. It was ringed by small portholes and kept constantly changing colour. Both Dawson and his dogs found themselves paralysed. The cows in the field also seemed struck motionless. The saucer extended a ramp, and seven albino humanoids emerged from within. They were 5 feet tall and had pointed ears and noses. Their skin was "as white as a flour sack". They wore tight jumpsuits and pointed silken shoes - apart from two (one male and one female) who were nude.

The entities approached Dawson and placed a skullcap over his head. The skullcap was joined by cords to a hoop-shaped device covered in dials. Conversing in a high pitched gibberish, the albinos lifted Dawson's shirt and passed the hoop over his body. While they were doing so, a loud voice bellowed from the saucer, "I am Jimmy Hoffa!" The voice repeated the claim three times, but was abruptly cut off during a fourth repetition. After completing their examination of Dawson and collecting "some leaves and stuff," five of the humanoids boarded the saucer. Two remained outside, and appeared to be debating whether they should bring Dawson along with them. Although he could not understand their language, he thought he heard them say the word 'Jupiter'. Finally, they too returned inside the craft. The saucer rose slowly to a height of 75 feet, then shot out of sight. Once the beings had left, Dawson was free to move again. He was convinced that the entities would have abducted him had he been younger and fitter.

source: the-cosmic-jokers.000webhostapp.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
despite the obvious strangeness of the case, we can find elsewhere in the internet that dawson was a very realiable man that never lied and that his report was shock to his neighbours
this report is a obvious challenge to ETH believers both due to the obvious and the "aliens" mention of jupiter wich we all know (i hope) is a unhabitable gas giant
his claims of being too old for his captors are very similar to the claims of carl higdon

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the encounter Humanoidlord! I look forward to these every Saturday. Keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Conversing in a high pitched gibberish, the albinos lifted Dawson's shirt and passed the hoop over his body. While they were doing so, a loud voice bellowed from the saucer, "I am Jimmy Hoffa!"

This has to be the best UFO report I’ve ever read. It seems the teamsters have their hands in everything.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Conversing in a high pitched gibberish, the albinos lifted Dawson's shirt and passed the hoop over his body. While they were doing so, a loud voice bellowed from the saucer, "I am Jimmy Hoffa!"

This has to be the best UFO report I’ve ever read. It seems the teamsters have their hands in everything.

I don’t believe HL is all about getting stars and flags here. I appreciate his threads. They don’t have to be magnificent. They are consistent and thought provoking.

The cosmic tricksters, have an ability to assimilate — to each individual mind. That seems to be the theme of the majority of CE3 encounters.

The complexity of the place we dwell in is astronomical.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That site is actually pretty awesome ha.

Started reading this one;

The One That Got Away

SF

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

these are going to continue until i finally run out of research material. i myself can't believe how much stuff is there

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

this report makes we all wonder...
what happened to him? was he murdered? got lost in the woods? or maybe just maybe , was he sent to that magical place where the pilots of flight 9 were sent to and the woolpit children came from?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

exactly, i believe though that there is just 1 cosmic trickster
though i think its plausible that there could be 2, oposite tricksters, one working for humanity and the other working angaist

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

yep, though it never gets updated

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

exactly, i believe though that there is just 1 cosmic trickster
though i think its plausible that there could be 2, oposite tricksters, one working for humanity and the other working angaist

Do you believe you have a definition of whom the 1 or 2 cosmic tricksters are?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

how so?
frankly i know nothing about it/them, the biggest mystery is where it/they come from

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Of all the Hoffa CTs I have read, this is certainly different. I would be more incline to believe the aliens kidnapped some crazy person who thought they were Hoffa... we all know the REAL Hoffa is buried in concrete...

top topics

join