It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If America never existed, would the world be a better place?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Every European should be kneeling at the grave of every American servicemen and thanking them for your freedom of dumbassery afforded to them today.

Every American should be kneeling to Britain for creating your country in the first place.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Can you respond to anything without your baiting ambiguity?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Colonialists.

And you talk funny.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: Phage

Can you respond to anything without your baiting ambiguity?

Did i say anything that was untrue ?

link   

Nothing ambiguous.
Subtle perhaps.

link   

edit on 12/16/2018 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

Sorry... im totaly lost in java editing and the competence enough for all this... please start new replies, especially phage... that I will disect and respond to properly.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Every European should be kneeling at the grave of every American servicemen and thanking them for your freedom of dumbassery afforded to them today.

Every American should be kneeling to Britain for creating your country in the first place.

LMAO... seriously think about your statement and the reasons history came to be before attempting a negative comment.

I seem to recall you had to fight a conflict to become " independent " from Britain. Did you not?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

LMAO... seriously think about your statement and the reasons history came to be before attempting a negative comment.

I seem to recall you had to fight a conflict to become " independent " from Britain. Did you not?

A fight that led to a nation that prevented your eradication twice over...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

See " The Battle Of Britain " 1940.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

See WW2 1939-1945.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Queen Elizabeth should be laying wreaths in Arlington alongside President Trump...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

See WW2 1939-1945.

See The Battle Of Britain 1940.

I think you find Hitler failed to invade Britain, and then tried to make peace, by sending one Rudolph Hess to the U.K. to negotiate.

We told him to piss off and locked him up.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

See WW2 1939-1945.

I think you find Hitler failed to invade Britain, and then tried to make peace, by sending one Rudolph Hess to the U.K. to negotiate.

LMAO... and who distracted germany enough for you to hold out there in the end? You were only afforded that luxery because america took the german's boot off your throats.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

See WW2 1939-1945.

LMAO... and who distracted germany enough for you to hold out there in the end? You were only afforded that luxery because america took the german's boot off your throats.

You have an alternative version of History.

Hitler gave up on Britain, he knew he couldn't invade. He decided to turn East To The U.S.S.R. instead.

It's all in the history books. If you can read.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Queen Elizabeth should be laying wreaths in Arlington alongside President Trump...

Trump is buried in Arlington then is he?

He always looks dead from the neck up .

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You know what in all reality is stupid? This conversation. Britain and American forces have fought for our countries and bled and died for our freedom more times that can ever be properly honored.

Isn't it about time we let go of the past, without forgetting it, with a semblance of forgiveness and finally achieve what all countries have been fighting for this whole time?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

US material was vital to winning both wars, actual military intervention less so. The German 1918 offensive was worn out by the time US reinforcements arrived on the Western front; their arrival just sent the message to the Germans that it really was pointless to try and continue. In WW2 the German failure to knock Britain out of the war meant the invasion of Russia was postponed. If this had started earlier in 1941 Hitler might have taken Moscow. Although, without US military intervention in WW2 the USSR with the same British and American material aid might have eventually marched all the way to the Atlantic. Who knows...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigLes

US material was vital to winning both wars, actual military intervention less so. The German 1918 offensive was worn out by the time US reinforcements arrived on the Western front; their arrival just sent the message to the Germans that it really was pointless to try and continue. In WW2 the German failure to knock Britain out of the war meant the invasion of Russia was postponed. If this had started earlier in 1941 Hitler might have taken Moscow. Although, without US military intervention in WW2 the USSR with the same British and American material aid might have eventually marched all the way to the Atlantic. Who knows...

Your assessment is accurate. However, it does not detract from US involvement in both victories.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Look at all you children trying to prove that your country won the world wars. It us absolutly rediculas and frustrating! Just goes to show the hold governments have over their people, by brainwashing and conditioning them

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: BoneSay

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: BoneSay

Seriously, no point in what you say, every single country in the world has done as much evil as possible when they could, to whoever they could, people are evil, get on with the program, you complain much about that one single country, why not other countries as well?

There are too terrible things going on in other places too, even more absurd.. Like people eating human fetuses in China and other places, are you not worried about that instead of the past? The people who did the things you said are mostly dead, to be fair then you would have to wait another 60+ years to see how the current people does, and then also blame them for the mistakes of their past

Don't know where you are from but would be nice to know, so we can also see if your country is free of all evils

So chinese people eat human fetishes? And what BS article did you read that from?

As for the thread, why do so many people put everyone together? Because I hate the American government, does not mean I hate american people. How could I hate people I do not know?

But as much as I hate the American government, I pretty hate all governments. They controll us, brainwash us, condition us. They know the people will follow them into every single war they rage because they have instilled this deep patrioism that people feel for there country, which means most people have lost sight of the bigger picture.

Are we slaves? Yes, we are slaves fooled into believing we are free. It is amazing and scary that such a small percentage of the population (leaders/governments) can controll so many, but it's an art that has been perfected over thousands of years.

We are all asleep!

First i never said "every single Chinese eats babies" i just said it is something that happens around those places

www.washingtontimes.com...

Everything after that is on your own mind

I already said what i had to say so well

No, you used BS media to prove a point. It's a myth, an urban legend basically started by an artist named Zhu Yu. Photos started to circulate a few decades ago showing him with baby fetuses (Not real)

They were exhibited at an underground art show after being rejected as "too controversial" by the curators of the 2000 Shanghai Biennale.

So yes, it's BS. Look it up, not hard to find the truth!

What are you even talking about? You did not read..

This is ridiculous, there is nothing about what you said on that link, here is another one

Please read ot a bit at least, you shame yourself otherwise

www.bbc.com...

this and previous link were about something complete unrelated

What a bother guy, that comment you made was ridiculous as it had nothing to do with what i was talking about lmfao

What a waste of time

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join