It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South African leader calls for killing all white women and children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Beestie

Do you see the whites in SA actually taking action ever? Whats the chatter about what they think will happen?

I can't comment on that in public but what I can say is we are preparing for the worst. Next years election will determine what happens. We also think it will be the first violent one as tribalism is crazy right now. The political killings also started to pick up. Riots are getting more violent and corruption is out of control with companies also starting to fold. Very bad times for SA right now, very very bad. I feel like crying actually. Don't know what will happen to my family and friends, all of which have very small children right now. But ja lets see...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Yeah the wealth divide looks massive. All those illegal immigrants from the north too flooding into your country they just add more poverty to the fire. That's one thing, but the way your own government is turning things against you (Indians, Cinese etc and the rest being oppressed included assuming you are white) is the real big concern here. It's like you said the 1940's all over again, a re run of how Germany turned against its minorities back in the day. Confiscating land, farms, nationalising big businesses like mines etc, that's total theft, forcing people out of their jobs especially the young who can't get work due to that BEE crap, politicians now encouraging land invasions and even killing the minorities................then what's around the corner what will be the next step?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

✌ yeah... I saw it the other day.
He is a racist MF. 😱

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

He is a racist MF. 😱

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777

He is a racist MF. 😱

Weird how the truth is racist these days. Call me what you want, I just say it like it is. According to our government owning a dog or cat is racist too. They say it's a western concept and only whites keep pets and that is racist and must be eradicated. Zuma said it, now this Andile guy.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Yeah the wealth divide looks massive. All those illegal immigrants from the north too flooding into your country they just add more poverty to the fire. That's one thing, but the way your own government is turning things against you (Indians, Cinese etc and the rest being oppressed included assuming you are white) is the real big concern here. It's like you said the 1940's all over again, a re run of how Germany turned against its minorities back in the day. Confiscating land, farms, nationalising big businesses like mines etc, that's total theft, forcing people out of their jobs especially the young who can't get work due to that BEE crap, politicians now encouraging land invasions and even killing the minorities................then what's around the corner what will be the next step?

Hopefully a super power will land troops when things go bad. Otherwise death or leaving the country as a refugee I guess. America owe us one for Angola

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

With any luck Ebola will take care of Black First Land First, first.

edit on 19-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Sounds like they need some freedom dropped on them to clear their judgement. If it wasnt for the white man they would still be living in houses made of mud. I say leave and let them starve.
edit on 19-12-2018 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join