It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South African leader calls for killing all white women and children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Not the men?
That's weird.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Its amazing how Mainstream News Media Outlets are rather keeping quiet about whats happening in Africa and in generally speaking South Africa. CNN keeps insisting that these land reforms would take years.

I assume when MSM says it would years i would assume they meant by the time there are no longer white people in South Africa.

They really don't want Americans or Europeans to know whats really happening over there. It doesn't fit well with their agenda.

CNN,MSM didn't seem to bother to report on how a white family was brutality terrorized and one of their children killed, by bowling water in their own home.
edit on 16-12-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember
a reply to: RussianTroll

Mngxitama and Malema just say things like that to get the media attention. Nobody would give a damn about them otherwise.

BLF has already been proven to be a corrupt bunch that was organised by the Gupta's who attempted (and nearly succeeded) in capturing the State by buying politicians.

Every black person that I have talked to, despise these two creatures and see them for what they are.

They are lying to you.

yup

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
He better be careful because the only time the world, specifically America cares about genocide being committed against a people, is if it affects white people or is white people.

Every other race..conservative politicians and people...eh..not my problem...White people....we must help these poor people.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Its amazing how Mainstream News Media Outlets are rather keeping quiet about whats happening in Africa and in generally speaking South Africa. CNN keeps insisting that these land reforms would take years.

I assume when MSM says it would years i would assume they meant by the time there are no longer white people in South Africa.

They really don't want Americans or Europeans to know whats really happening over there. It doesn't fit well with their agenda.

CNN,MSM didn't seem to bother to report on how a white family was brutality terrorized and one of their children killed, by bowling water in their own home.

They want whites to be a minority in the west too, while constantly espousing hatred against whites.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Funny, when people say, do what you want, I know they're up to something.

Watch what you do.

The world is too complex to be so non-conspiratorial.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Sadly the Globalists plan of whites to be a minority in the western countries shall fail to.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Xenogears

Sadly the Globalists plan of whites to be a minority in the western countries shall fail to.

Yep. It will.

Much to the dismay of racist fascists and LWNJ’s across the globe.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
a reply to: Bloodworth

I've heard direct narrative of two German bros trying to ride their bikes from Europe to South Africa.

Every-time there was a border problem, no we are not American, we are German.

Oh brothers from Germany, why didn't you say so?

Welcome, come have supper with us!

Nice to see Germans are very welcome.

Is your opinion that this is because the US was the most active country in the slave trade 150 years ago (till Tunisia, Libya and Saudi Arabia put that slave trade to shame...I mean... just the other month there were eight Masai who died being marched in a group of 300 captured African tribespeople on a several day shackled and whipped March to a Libyan ship to take them to the Saudi slave market, since any non Muslim is not human and a Muslim is given their bodies for casual ejaculations and slave labor if desired...why the liberals are concerned about white people getting a comeuppance for what their great great great great grandparents MAY have been involved in IF they were part of the TWELVE PERCENT of those who lived only in CERTAIN STATES who owned slaves when this is all going on in 2018 yet they demand freedom to practice Islam and follow Sharia law for those who desire while they woild throw the same activists off buildings, enslave, and rape them in some places. And yes I know the US still has slavery but not in the open and ordained by the ultimate authority in daily life for everyone no matter what they believe).

I digress...way off on a tangent but is American slavery why you would assume they would not allow American brothers to pass? They must know that just as guilty was Belgium (shudder), France, Holland, Portugal, Germany, and to a less violent extent the Greek empire...not to make light of my people's involvement or anything but it truly was...just saying...I am sure you must have an idea what is suggested those men thought and whom they would not welcome and why in history or current events make that so.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
I mean, thats what the whites in africa did to the indigenous people. why would people be surprised the people their ancestors slaughtered, enslaved, and raped would have an issue with them

I think you should brush up on your South African history. Never was there any rape, slaughter or enslavement. The wars that did take place was started by the indigenous people after backstabbing us after deals where done.

I'll give bloodriver as an example you can go read up on.

The goal of apartheid was also not implemented to suppress the locals but rather for our protection. They were given their own states sponsored by the NP government to govern but failed once again. It's just history repeating itself. Over and over again. There was wrong doings like removing decent people from white areas but no slaughter.

If it whites where so brutal and terrible to the locals then please tell me how the transition in 94 went without any violence and genocide of the whites.

The ANC is also a terrorist organization. Always was, always will be.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Your Russian is very bad. But basically you are right. This article is called the "Russian article" because the overwhelming majority of those convicted on it are Russians. But now the situation is changing dramatically, under this article there are a lot of convicted Muslims and Jews. Therefore, now “human rights activists” of a well-known nationality are already urging to cancel this article. Russian patriots are urging her to soften and clarify.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Ahh okay. No worries then.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Funny. None of those that I know to be living there have confirmed it to be real. I call it fake news

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Funny. None of those that I know to be living there have confirmed it to be real. I call it fake news

Whats fake? The situation is SA?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Funny, all of them that I know that live in SA confirm it to be very real.

To add, theres literally several videos of leaders in SA promoting this whole thing against the whites, you suppose thats CGI or what?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Funny, all of them that I know that live in SA confirm it to be very real.

To add, theres literally several videos of leaders in SA promoting this whole thing against the whites, you suppose thats CGI or what?

Very real indeed. There's a genocide happening to us. I can't even go outside my house without fearing for my life. People might see some of my comments as racist but thats fine by me, so be it. I'm not going to be nice to primitives that wants to kill me and my people, they are currently the enemy and they brought that upon themselves but they must go ahead, we don't riot, burn tyres and throw rocks when pushed into a corner, and patience is running out.

Europe is next I'm afraid. There's a global agenda against whites right now. The wheel turns, very slowly, but it turns. It will be the 1940's all over again.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beestie
If it whites where so brutal and terrible to the locals then please tell me how the transition in 94 went without any violence and genocide of the whites.

That's because they couldn't see the (comparative) wealth you had back then. You kept them in their own zones, therefore they didn't know what they were missing. As soon as you let them into your zones then they got jealous and wanted it for themselves asking why there was such a wealth divide. Especially when they shovelled all the # and you chilled by the pool with the brai and meat. You should never have let them see your standard of living. THAT was your error

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Beestie

Do you see the whites in SA actually taking action ever? Whats the chatter about what they think will happen?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Beestie

That's because they couldn't see the (comparative) wealth you had back then. You kept them in their own zones, therefore they didn't know what they were missing. As soon as you let them into your zones then they got jealous and wanted it for themselves asking why there was such a wealth divide. Especially when they shovelled all the # and you chilled by the pool with the brai and meat. You should never have let them see your standard of living. THAT was your error

It was a terrible move from the start yes. Don't know what they where thinking back then. Segregation never works. At the time it seemed like a good idea, now it clearly shows it was the worst idea. Before apartheid everyone got along fine. The problems came when the locals started turning communist. They are pushing for that again now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join