It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South African leader calls for killing all white women and children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh wait, I remember in 2011 this happened.

However, nobody involved was white.

edit on 15-12-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Just as I pointed out yesterday, this talk and possible actions is nothing more then a UN backed event in order to deploy "Peace Keepers" in to the area for population control for future occupation. AS SEEN HERE

Are you really saying that the UN is trying to lure people out of Africa so Europeans can rush in there and recolonize the place? To escape a coming ice age? Or am I misunderstanding you?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Look at the agenda that the UN has been pushing lately and tell me what you think (i'm not trying to be rude here, I really would like to get other people's opinions about it)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The UN doesn't have the manpower to police South Africa never mind the entire continent. Small independent countries are difficult to occupy and control. South Africa is vast......it's why the Boers managed to hold off the British as long as they did.

The new model for external control of Africa is being perfected by China who comes in; loans the country some money then builds some infrastructure on condition of mining or other resource concessions. African labor is cheap so they will do the security while the dictator gets rich from China and the people get to starve. They are stealing Africa for mere billions. In 20 years Africa will be a vassal state of China.
edit on 15-12-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So not , “we’ll arrest you for murder”
But , “we’ll kill your women and children” (which 100% means rape, brutal brutal horrific torture and savage savage murder, then probably more rape)

And to think, it’s Western society that is called ‘evil’. You know, the society that outlawed slavery. The society where equal-rights is championed. The society where people are free.

“We’ll kill your women and children” oh and “your cats”.
edit on 15 12 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That's the point behind migration. Promise the able body people (the ones that are more likely to fight back) a better life else where, and the rest isn't as difficult to control then. The ones that will push back are also the ones that are more likely to leave if promised a better life, and the ones that will just go with who/whatever takes over are also the ones who are more likely to stay put.

I agree that it's a stupid idea, but looking at the whole agenda of the UN, and what else does it look like? Every time somebody tries to explain to the UN that we are entering a cooling phase, they shut them up. When culturalism and nationalism started to become popular, the UN say's global migration is needed. Finally let's not overlook the history of the people that the UN has placed in charge of human rights committees, and where that's going to lead. The UN seems to be grasping at something what it is I'm not sure, but this forced migration, occupation, due to ice age thing seems to have some merit.

As I said before though, if anyone has any better idea what might be going on with the UN (other than just saying that the UN is "F" up) then I would like to hear it.

edit on 15-12-2018 by Guyfriday because: Removed a wierd typo

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Oops I just remembered in 2012 this happened:

en.wikipedia.org...

It used to be called the "Marikana Massacre" (no really).

But then the "pc police" decided otherwise.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Sounds like peeps had better not kill one of them.

Agree, especially not White People, which doesn’t seem to be an issue in Africa, it mainly black on black violence, whites are a minority and generally more law abiding than Africans.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Do some research. I recommend watching Abbey Martin's empire files regarding Palestine. Many Americans are pretty naive when it comes to that conflict, thinking that Israel is innocent.

Unless you have seen the reports from the Palestinian side and the unbiased reporters who actually went in to gaza, then you're most likely going off Israel propaganda.

Not condoning Hamas (of course), but Israel is pretty much leading Palestinian towards terrorism with their approach.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Ahh so shooting peaceful protesters in the groin is the right approach?

There's no love lost out there, you think there peace out there? Both sides kill and maim on pretty much daily basis, thing is you hardly ever hear about arab on Israeli attacks only the other way around by the MSM outside that region. Total bias against Israel on reporting by MSM

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Dude... I found an article in seconds of Israeli sniper fire and a protestor. You either being lazy or willfully ignoring it..

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

So, because Israel has Islamic enemies, that means its okay for Israel to treat Palestinians horribly? That's some warped logic.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

So, because Israel has Islamic enemies, that means its okay for Israel to treat Palestinians horribly? That's some warped logic.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Did you ever think that if you have 100's of millions of enemies, you might be doing something wrong?

What? Trying to live your life by defending your people against certain death at the hands of Islamic fanatics? There's no love lost on both sides, Israel is doing great right now and that comes from being strong and defending its people any way possible. People like you would like Israel to lay down their weapons and power and let a slow but guaranteed degradation in civilisation take please leading to a complete breakdown in law and order and trust in the authorities to protect the people. South Africa is the perfect example of what would happen. Why sacrifice yourself for the wishes of the global MSM when you have a good secure life?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

You do know Palestinians and Israelis are enemies right?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Sorry it took this long to respond. I have to sleep sometime.

I am going to start with the one thing you don't want to hear, that the UN is "F" up. They view populations like herds of cattle. Just move them where the grass is greenest, they will do fine. They fail to recognize that after so many thousands of centuries living in Africa, this body of people are become 100% adapted to it mentally and physically. Rather than acclimating to new conditions, the migrants will be driven to turn Europe into Africa.

But that doesn't address your premise. Let's put the ice age aside for now and look at population displacement. Google says the population of Africa is 1.216 billion. The UN proposes to move 59 million out of there. That is such a low percentage, it's barely a drop in the bucket.

Who is going to leave? Even if the 60 million are all fighting age males, there will still be more than that left. I don't know how many out of 1.216 billion fall into that demographic but I would guess a lot, hundreds of millions. Yes the fighting age males are a problematic group but would they be the hardest to dislodge from their positions? No. That would be those with something to lose. The landowners, mine owners, war lords, the list goes on. The people that hire and organize fighting age males. Migrants to Europe are of no consequence to African society. That's why they want to migrate.

There are many other aspects to this. If the western world wanted to depopulate Africa in the amount of 60 million in six years, all they would need to do is to stop providing Africa with food and medical aid.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I didn't purport to comment on the Mid-East conflict at all, only SA and maybe our neighbors in Zimbabwe.

Israel/Palestine is half a world away from me, not my country or our policies, or our expertise.

If I knew you were specifically referring to that conflict, I wouldn't have commented at all.
I thought you were referring to the Sharpeville massacre in SA (1960) and relating it to "massacres" in SA under the ANC since they took power in 1994.

The only connecting theme for me is that the ANC government once thought (or thinks) it has the moral authority to solve conflicts in other parts of the world, when their beds are burning here, but I don't have any such delusions of grandeur. I refer only to SA. I categorically state that I do not wish to embroil myself in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict at all - virtually a continent and 9 000 miles away from us. Of course there are powerful lobbies in SA for both, but I have no cultural connection to either.

Sorry, I live in South Africa, I cannot solve the problems of the Middle East. Nor would I want that job.

edit on 16-12-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There are too many places where white people cannot go or they will be attacked just for the color of their skin.

No other race can say that in 2018.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I've heard direct narrative of two German bros trying to ride their bikes from Europe to South Africa.

Every-time there was a border problem, no we are not American, we are German.

Oh brothers from Germany, why didn't you say so?

Welcome, come have supper with us!

Nice to see Germans are very welcome.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I mean, thats what the whites in africa did to the indigenous people. why would people be surprised the people their ancestors slaughtered, enslaved, and raped would have an issue with them

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I think if this was to become a thing I think we will find all of south Africa's missing nukes that the previous admin said they had destroyed me thinks dubeers might have been holding them for defense .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join