It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South African leader calls for killing all white women and children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

Exactly, so my question would be whether this is hate speech or not, and whether hate speech laws in SA are applied equally (rather than did my "friends" agree with it or not).

edit on 15-12-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Regarding Israel, a lot of people a racist against Palestinians there. Their police / military shoot protesters in the groin, kill children who throw rocks, take over people's homes, and confine Palestinians in a jail-like city. Then they wonder why their militant police-state ghetto is creating terrorists...

Israel has never wanted peace.

But its okay for hamas to fire over rockets and send over fire balloons ? Build smuggling tunels for bombs and terrorists ? using cement given to the gaza strip for building homes by the Israilis ?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Well...you gotta ask yourself...
Who's funding the funders of those rallys...

edit on 12/15/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

Well...you gotta ask yourself...
Who's funding the funders of those rallys...

I asked myself.
Personally, I don't care who finances any programs. Money is not the main thing in the human world. The main thing - to remain a man, faithful to the commandments and himself.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Exactly, so my question would be whether this is hate speech or not, and whether hate speech laws in SA are applied equally (rather than did my "friends" agree with it or not).

Based on how the Penny Sparrow's of the world were treated, then we can conclude that different standards apply. But this is not exactly news, is it? We see it all around us specifically with regard to BEE (Black Economic Empowerment), something that I have been directly affected by: I am employed as a contractor for the last 5 years by a company who cannot employ me permanently as I am not a BEE candidate, despite the fact that they would save (a lot of) money doing so.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Not new at all friend, in SA what mattered since the late 1970's was who was willing to use violence, and they were not the majority at first.

Thinking of the necklacings and mob stonings.
Even against rival black movements.
Sure the majority can be cajoled and intimidated, whether they agree or not.

See: Tainted Heroes.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Unfortunately I have first hand experience of black-on-black brutality when I did a few patrols as a young SADF soldier in the Cape in 1989/1990. The necklacing and stoning victims are images (and smells) that remain very vivid to me, even after almost 30 years.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

At least it's not a hidden agenda! He's upfront with what he wants to accomplish.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Zimbabwe 2.0.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is exactly the purpose of multiculturalism, divide the population into as many bickering demographics as possible then sit back and watch the melting pot come to a boil.
Tower of Babel all over again.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Regarding Israel, a lot of people a racist against Palestinians there. Their police / military shoot protesters in the groin, kill children who throw rocks, take over people's homes, and confine Palestinians in a jail-like city. Then they wonder why their militant police-state ghetto is creating terrorists...

Israel has never wanted peace.

What you want Israel to do when surrounded by hundreds of millions of enemies? Give up the fight and become a targeted demographic where it can't defend itself just to appease the globalists when it is right now strong and capable of defending its people and creating a prosperous environment where its people can live in relative peace.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That's your answer to shooting kids and protestors in the groin?

Care to try again? Maybe with a little more sanity this time?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Did you ever think that if you have 100's of millions of enemies, you might be doing something wrong?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Just as I pointed out yesterday, this talk and possible actions is nothing more then a UN backed event in order to deploy "Peace Keepers" in to the area for population control for future occupation. AS SEEN HERE

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No matter how bad Apartheid may have been deliberate genocide was never part of it.
They (current SA government) have gone beyond the wrongs done them in the past and allowed bloodlust to prevail.
Many of the SA politicians have been recorded singing kill the Boer, including Mandela.
The problem Apartheid-era government had was If you can't take people at their word how else can you deal with them?
Mandela refused to denounce violence as a tool for "liberation".
25 years later and they still preach the same poison.
I'm not seeing the equality and reconciliation behind any of this.
That was the deal to hand over power and create a democracy.
Proving Eugene Terre Blanche right doesn't make the best optics for the ANC or EFF.
edit on 15-12-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Just as I pointed out yesterday, this talk and possible actions is nothing more then a UN backed event in order to deploy "Peace Keepers" in to the area for population control for future occupation. AS SEEN HERE

Are you really saying that the UN is trying to lure people out of Africa so Europeans can rush in there and recolonize the place? To escape a coming ice age? Or am I misunderstanding you?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Ahh so shooting peaceful protesters in the groin is the right approach?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

When did that happen since 1960?

And even whether that was peaceful is still debatable.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Actually the last time is when government shot rubber bullets and tear gas at HIV/AIDS activists.

I think that was back in 2005.

Firmly under the ANC control of President Thabo Mbeki.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join