It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GMB Union takes on the BNP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Voters must be told the truth about the British National Party in the run-up to the General Election, a top trade unionist has warned at a conference in London.

GMB boss Kevin Curran said convictions among BNP members showed that the party stood for "violence and intolerance".

The Unite Against Facism event at TUC headquarters in Great Russell Street, London, was called to plan a campaign against the far-right BNP.

It is good to hear that the GMB are throwing their weight against the BNP, and hopefully, the major political parties will speak out to the voters and tell them what exactly the BNP are about.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The BNP is much like Hitler's Nazi party at the moment. They'll do the exact same, as is the right wing way. Befreind the workers in a leftist manner, then, once that is done, tell the truth to their employers and go get their support. They don't care for the average joe one bit. They are elitist at heart.

I hope the people can learn the truth in time. We don't want another extreme right wing party in power in the world. They want war and power. Unfortunatley though, the USSR isn't about to kick them into shape. If the right learnt one thing from WW2, it should be that the US won't get involved unless it directly affects them. Hitler would have won in Europe if the Japanese didn't attack Pearl Harbour.

Well, when I hit 18 and get my vote, I won't be voting BNP. I'll make sure any freinds of mine who will listen don't either. If the BNP got into power, we wouldn't have our vote and we would all be on a low wage and very much the exploited. The pyramid system of Government would come in full stregth.

new topics

join