It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers accuse Clinton Foundation of criminal activity. Media silent.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

On the other hand, there was no criminal investigation of Bret and SCOTUS confirmation proceedings are, generally, public.

But how many times was the individual ran through a background check before the confirmation? With FBI involvement?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Vs. the Clinton’s have used the FBI to do their dirty work before. Is that a false statement.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

On the other hand, there was no criminal investigation of Bret and SCOTUS confirmation proceedings are, generally, public.

But how many times was the individual ran through a background check before the confirmation? With FBI involvement?

A private FBI check is not subject to public accusations.
edit on 15-12-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

But it is false to say the individual was not investigated before the confirmation, correct.

And why would the background checks ignore legitimate claims?

Public allegations vs what exactly? You mean actual reported criminal complaints? So the FBI would investigate ever rumor of an individual being from Mars for example?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And please show where there was public complaints the FBI would have access to before the hearings?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

And please show where there was public complaints the FBI would have access to before the hearings?

Are you making my point for me?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Again,

And please show where there was public complaints the FBI would have access to before the hearings? or as you put it “Public allegations”? And is the FBI supposed to investigate ever rumor?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

oh, look, it's another "We don't care if he did break the law, heck we don't care if he sold our country out to the russians!! If Trump is removed through the legal process according to the constitution, death and destruction will befall the US via our civil war!!!" comment.

while it wouldn't surprise me that hill and bill would have some shade in their past, they have been investigated out the arse through the decades and nothing much has come from all those investigations. heck, maybe they have a room full of file cabinets filled with enough info on everyone in washington to completely clean out the place, maybe they have been serving as a front to channel money to black ops, I have no idea.... but, I have done enough actual reading to convince myself that much of the crap that is spread about them, like uranium one, is just that crap!!! and guess what, when you fill up the the media, the web, and every other source of info with crap, people get tired of digging through the crap to find the small grains of truth!!!
as far as the obama administration, it seems to be an oddball as far as recent presidential administrations in that there really wasn't much in the line of scandals. especially when compared to the bush administration where there seems to be another scandal poping up one a daily basis...

today's latest gem is...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

just one man on his team, over a dozen investigations!!!
how many others have there been, I've lost count.

The left has no idea what would happen if conservatives and independents decided to act uncivilized.

umm.... yous would all total your nice cars running over pedestrians and slamming into cars that are in your way on the road?
grab your guns and go to your nearest synagogue and blow away a few elderly holocaust survivors??
decide to mail a bunch of shoddily made bombs through our mail system?
you sure we have no idea???

look, I have no idea if trump will be forced to leave office or not. but, I can see the possibility that he may have to be for the good of our country!!! I am not in the position to know just where this is going, and neither are you. you expect us to go diving into the clinton fiasco again while you refuse to even take a serious look at that one and then threaten civil war if the facts come in that he really needs to go. I am seeing this treat of "civil war" too often and not only on ATS. If I am am finding it so noticeable, I imagine that the feds and local law enforcement agencies are also. you should be more careful, they may be like santa, making a list and checking it twice, just so they know who to round up before they lay all the cards on the table and make their move.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

What point? That Ford kept changing the composed and unsupported allegations as it suited her?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Then provide evidence that Trump broke the law, and its nothing more than pay a fine like Obama for his payoffs to keep individuals quiet during his campaign. The accusations of an felony are unfounded.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
not my job, that's what mueller, the fbi, ect. are for.. I'm just sitting here skimming the web trying to find the clues as to what they might have found, like others are....
god, people really need to understand just what the word if means.... since whenever I discuss trump and the mess he is in, I tend to have an if in the sentence close by. if you happen to know any computer programming, think like a computer.... when it runs across an if statement, if checks to see if it's true, if it is, it continues on and follows the directions or information that is given, otherwise, it skips over it and goes on to the next statement!!
I don't need to prove crap!!!

but before somone starts threatening civil war, i really think they should be able to prove that the if is false. so can yous prove that trump hasn't been laundering money for russia for a long time, that the nra wasn't used to funnel money to the republican party, that trump didn't have some kind of tit for tat deal involving russian assistance getting elected for removal of sanctions which would have opened the path for his trump towers in russia???
no, then it looks like you are in the same spot as me, just waiting and reading!!!

edit on 15-12-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Again,

And please show where there was public complaints the FBI would have access to before the hearings? or as you put it “Public allegations”? And is the FBI supposed to investigate ever rumor?

Public accusations are rumors now?

Logic -- if you are unaware of something, it's not going to be included in a general background check -- no matter how thorough. No matter how many checks are done.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

So then Trump is innocent until proven guilty in court of law.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

If its not a filed complaint, what is it?

If it’s a charge with no credible evidence to press charges, what is it?

And a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

And please provide evidence there was even “Public allegations” for the FBI to pursue.

And what are “Public allegations” to a legal proceeding anyway?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

legally yes, weather he should be removed from office is a little trickier...
it requires congress to decide his behavior has been worthy of removal..
or, they could have some pretty strong evidence against him or his family members and make a deal with him that they will go easy on them or let them off the hook if he just leaves. agnew was later proven later to have been selling contracts and such both on the state level and the federal level. he got off with a small fine because the gov't decided it was more important to get rid of him and fill that seat before nixon left or was forced out. if he had been convicted of the crimes he would have had to pay the state much more than that little fine that he was given and probably would have faced jail time. years later, the citizens of the state proved in court that he did indeed commit those crimes and well he had to pay out quite a bit of money.

but, what you are missing is the fact that I addressed that post to one that was threatening civil war if he was removed!!! seems to me, before you go threatening something like that, you should have some danged good evidence that he is innocent!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

one could ask the same thing with the congressional hearing we are supposed to be talking about, couldn't one??

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It’s not a tricky question. Its called an impeachment process.

Either way, he is innocent until a legal proceeding determines otherwise.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

an impeachment process doesn't necessarily need a court conviction, matter of fact, according to some, you can't get a court conviction till the president is removed from office. all congress needs is enough evidence, enough testimony, to convince them that this is gonna be too much of a headache if he remains in office. then vote to impeach, and deal with the backlash if there is any. it's tricky in that if there's enough republicans in the house and senate that are willing to overlook the evidence, even if it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is guilty, he might not get impeached if they choose to place their party over the national interest. in other words, a court of law is less likely to have a result that is made more because of political bias than actual facts... which in this case, even after the turnover in january would probably be more bias favoring trump than not, unless that evidence that is presented is danged convincing!!
and yet, here I am again, reading about the impending "civil war" that will occur if he's removed from office while logic is telling me that there would have to be some really good evidence for him to be impeached!! so, may I suggest to all those who are trying to embed the image of a cival war into our head in an attempt to protect a president who, more than likely if he actually needs your protection, he probably is guilty as sin, well, just stop!!! I mean, I only have two days out of the week where it's even possible to go and do the weekly grocery shopping, heck this week, I will be lucky if I have one.... I really don't want to be locked down on that one day because they've declared martial law because of the specter of your civil war!!! I also have a few good friends that have bought into this and are posting their own crap about this civil war and I really don't want to see them get hauled away!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

And there is a department to oversee campaign financing. Is that false. Why are they not part of the investigation/ ruling?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

what?? are you talking about the stormy "for the kid's entertainment pleasure so us adults can work on the big stuff" crapshow??
yes, there's a dept that oversees campaign financing I imagine, have no idea if they are investigating any of trump's campaign financing or not or if they will be in the future.
but, if that stood alone, do you really think they would impeach him over it, or the fact that he lied about it? they didn't impeach clinton over his lie about his sexual misadventure so I doubt if they would over his. and, he'd probably just get fined over the payments to stormy and the others.

it's that big stuff that worries me. ya know, the people working as russian agents influencing the people in the administration and the nra, weather or not russian money was funneled around, weather deals were made for that assistance, ect.
can you honestly say that if they came up with absolute proof that trump and others in the administration were indeed working more on behalf of the russians or any country (as russian agents) you would be okay with them staying in their offices and following the orders that are coming from russian, or saudi arabia, or anywhere else???

I have no idea that that is the case, but I don't believe you or anyone else can say that is isn't. it seems that all yous want to say is that well, they all have done it in the past so why not overlook it this time. just like well, the dems are also committing voter fraud, so why not hire some company to go out and collect thousands of absentee ballots from idiots who are willing to give them to them and mess screw up the election in your favor, right??

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join