It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers accuse Clinton Foundation of criminal activity. Media silent.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Let's see if any of the sites like Breitbart or Fox News are saying anything about Trump using his foundation as a piggy bank.

You already know they're not going to say anything about it. CNN and Fox News have agendas to push.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Nope. I couldn't find any. But if someone accuses Trump of having a bad day, it's all over CNN.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Let's see if any of the sites like Breitbart or Fox News are saying anything about Trump using his foundation as a piggy bank.

You already know they're not going to say anything about it. CNN and Fox News have agendas to push.

Again, this thread is specifically about the allegations against the Clinton Foundation. There are plenty of other threads, and many anti-Trump platforms, from late-night television to the vast majority of media, that will sing the songs you want to hear.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You were quite clear:

Let's see if we can find a mainstream media outlet that mentions that a whistleblower from within the Clinton Foundation says the Clintons are using it as their piggy bank.

To what whistleblower were you referring?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You were quite clear:

Let's see if we can find a mainstream media outlet that mentions that a whistleblower from within the Clinton Foundation says the Clintons are using it as their piggy bank.

The whistleblower from within the Clinton Foundation. They didn't say her name.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I know. Nor did they present their evidence.

edit on 12/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I know. Nor did they present their evidence.

That has never stopped the media—oh sorry, the mainstream media.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Or Fox.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

You were quite clear:

Is that the same CF insider that said all of the positive CF ratings were a joke and that nobody should serious donate?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Or Fox.

Right right. I'll remember.

But you know, unnamed sources and "people familiar" are given great weight in journalism. I'm curious to know if this whistleblower went to the media at all.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

You were quite clear:

Is that the same CF insider that said all of the positive CF ratings were a joke and that nobody should serious donate?

Maybe. I should probably scour the transcripts lest I get "debunked".

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Bunk is good?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Bunk is good?

Well, now that I think of it, it's probably a good thing to have someone focus on the trivial while others focus on the main argument.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

That argument being that the media did not cover a hearing which was nothing but hot air?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That argument being that the media did not cover a hearing which was nothing but hot air?

No, the argument that Whistleblowers accuse Clinton Foundation of criminal activity. Media silent.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'd like to see the left try to remove President Trump from office after all the crimes that have been shown to have been committed by the Obama / Clinton administrations.

The left wants a civil war. Trump's attempted removal would be an extinction level event for them.

The left has no idea what would happen if conservatives and independents decided to act uncivilized.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No, the argument that Whistleblowers accuse Clinton Foundation of criminal activity. Media silent.

Ah. So a hearing at which no actual evidence was presented was newsworthy. According to Fox, who is not a member of the media.

Even Meadows called bull#.

edit on 12/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ah. So a hearing at which no actual evidence was presented was newsworthy. According to Fox, who is not a member of the media.

Even Meadows called bull#.

Kind of like the Kavanaugh hearing. I think that was deemed newsworthy.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yeah. A SCOTUS confirmation is a big deal.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You showed me that the other night. I watched it. These gentleman come across as extraordinarily intelligent. This is what they do for a living. When ever there is a case that involves tax evasion these are the people the Lawyers call to find the truth in the matter.

They didn't include the other transcripts because they have to be partisan. They even stated that they are not there to acuse, but report. The report read what was happening with the CF funding. CF uses 60 percent the income on their expenses. They said they followed the mony. I have heard that said on ATS, and throughout life.

The expenses represented not just a numerical account, but also a footprint that can be followed to the other side of the world.

The income of the money coming in, when Bill Clinton and Gates started partnering up on projects, they established an entity in, I forget, was it Geneva? Anyway, this was something the CF was not approved to do under the IRS tax code. They were essentially using this entity to funnel foreign investments into their foundation. It is hard to believe some people would argue that there is nothing wrong with that. But as we can see, there are.

The two men stated how many Foundations there are in the U.S., and also the big, big differences between Foundations and Charities. They also stated how much money these foundations are raising, and the percent of money going into the CF from foreign countries. It was 1/4 of our National Debt. That is a lot of foreign interest in a very politically controled Foundation. Footprint. A member of a very powerful politcal Family has invited foreign influence into the U.S. on a scale that has never been attempted before.

Also as I read through these posts, I seen people trying to make an argument on the subject matter, without even listening to and actually watching the video you posted. Some where just deflecting. Some were just taking other peoples words for it. It is hard to believe that I actually thought some of them were intelligent enough to maybe know what is really going on. I guess I was wrong.

All you have to do is shake off the bias. Become neither. Then watch the video. These guys did not give our government anything. They gave it to a reporter. The reporter gave it to the IRS and the Republicans. It was the Republicans that gave it to the Democrats. I think they both know they are in trouble now. Now is not a good time to be invested in the CF. Especially if you are a foreign government.

Our government couldn't touch Al Capone. The IRS could.

edit on 14-12-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join