It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers accuse Clinton Foundation of criminal activity. Media silent.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

What about those who hang on the mainstream media's word? I wager they're ignorant on the topic.
Fox isn't mainstream?

I heard the IRS and FBI are interested in actual evidence.
I heard both are part of the deep state.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: Phage

You brought it up. Hot air, correct?

Indeed. The whistleblowers' testimony would seem to be just that, without supporting documentation.

In response, you provided and erroneous claim.

How long do you want to keep this up?

They testified under oath. But you dismissed it as "hot air" before quibbling about my use of the word "media" and where their documentation was.

I wouldn't really bother with the person you are replying to... I think of him as 'Captain Sophistry".

He has a superpower, to obfuscate a thread about anything negative of the Clinton Crime Family and drag it down so many dead ends that eventually the thread itself is all about what the definition of "is" is.

At the end of the day though, just remember that his head is so far up Hillary's butt that it would take a team of surgeons hours to figure out there he stopped and she started.

To the OP, I wonder if this is something in conjunction with Huber's investigation of the Clinton Foundation? Or another thing entirely?

Interesting times...

I'd rather refrain from the insult, personally. If you cannot steel-man an opponent's argument you'll never come closer to truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I would assume Huber would not be at liberty to comment on this as the FBI has copies of the whistleblower's evidence against Clinton(s) and, perhaps acting directly from it as part of their ongoing investigation, while Huber is investigating the FBI regarding the Clinton(s).
edit on 14-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

well, if they were there to discuss the criminal activities.... shouldn't they have brought the documents to substantiate what they are sayingn???
didn't someone say before that this was only about the tax issues and that was why they didn't supply the documents it wasn't about the criminal activities, the FBI was handling that???

and by the way, hearsay won't be allowed in any criminal case, and they won't identify one of the sources for their hearsay and the other by what I understand denies ever saying it!
so,

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

What about those who hang on the mainstream media's word? I wager they're ignorant on the topic.
Fox isn't mainstream?

I heard the IRS and FBI are interested in actual evidence.
I heard both are part of the deep state.

I was under the impression that the duty of all journalists was to inform the public, and not just Fox news.

Many deep staters in the FBI have been fired, some disgracefully. But there could always be hold-overs.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Indeed. The whistleblowers' testimony would seem to be just that, without supporting documentation.

They testified under oath. But you dismissed it as "hot air" before quibbling about my use of the word "media" and where their documentation was.

I wouldn't really bother with the person you are replying to... I think of him as 'Captain Sophistry".

He has a superpower, to obfuscate a thread about anything negative of the Clinton Crime Family and drag it down so many dead ends that eventually the thread itself is all about what the definition of "is" is.

At the end of the day though, just remember that his head is so far up Hillary's butt that it would take a team of surgeons hours to figure out there he stopped and she started.

To the OP, I wonder if this is something in conjunction with Huber's investigation of the Clinton Foundation? Or another thing entirely?

Interesting times...

I'd rather refrain from the insult, personally. If you cannot steel-man an opponent's argument you'll never come closer to truth.

To each their own... I just read the thread and you've been insulted so many times by the poster that I lost count.

So lose like a gentleman...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I was under the impression that the duty of all journalists was to inform the public, and not just Fox news.
So many stories. So little time.

Meanwhile, the wheels of justice grind on.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Interesting times...

To each their own... I just read the thread and you've been insulted so many times by the poster that I lost count.

So lose like a gentleman...

Lose? I wouldn't go that far.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I just read the thread and you've been insulted so many times by the poster that I lost count.

Dyscalculia?
My daughter has that problem too.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So many stories. So little time.

Meanwhile, the wheels of justice grind on.

A lot of hot air about Trump out there nowadays.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yeah. Of course, he provides a yuge amount of it himself. So...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah. Of course, he provides a yuge amount of it himself. So...

Curious, but do you consider Michael Cohen's accusations "hot air"?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

That's a bit of a broad question. To be specific, I think that any of his claims that matter have been corroborated.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Trump and Cohen?
Get back on topic, boys.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump and Cohen?
Get back on topic, boys.

Alright. Let's see if we can find a mainstream media outlet that mentions that a whistleblower from within the Clinton Foundation says the Clintons are using it as their piggy bank.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Wait. You think these guys were part of the Clinton Foundation?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Wait. You think these guys were part of the Clinton Foundation?

No.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Ok.

What were you talking about?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
THis is excellent. Sad to see the IRS sitting on it for so long. Not surprised at all that the first Dem (Norton) questioning them has ZERO questions about their findings but is only trying to get them to seem partisan. Very sad Democrats, keep circling that wagon.

IRS and Justice department corrupt. They need to cover their own complicity so they are going to jump on nothing. Plus when we talk IRD are not we talking Federal Reserve, world banks ect? Certainly we are.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok.

What were you talking about?

Was I not clear enough again?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join