It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers accuse Clinton Foundation of criminal activity. Media silent.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Propagandalf

Um... no evidence was brought forward to back up the claims made in the OP. The people in question refused to present it.

Congress was in full possession of the documents related to the hearing. You would know that if you watched it. As for the evidence of criminal activity, it's now with the FBI, where there is now an open investigation. Again, you would know all this instead of passing off second-hand information as your own.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

So you're basing your opinion on something you haven't even seen yet? For all you know the "evidence" they gave to Congress was a grocery list. Lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So you're basing your opinion on something you haven't even seen yet? For all you know the "evidence" they gave to Congress was a grocery list. Lol.

Have you seen the hearing?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Have you seen the "evidence" talked about in the hearing? No? Then why are you saying this evidence is "proof" of anything if no one has seen it other than Congress supposedly?

Remember when I said Clinton is corrupt? I don't need to watch a hearing to know that.
edit on 12/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Congress was in full possession of the documents related to the hearing.

False.

On Thursday, John Moynihan and Larry Doyle rejected Meadows request to turn over 6,000 pages of evidence, which could implicate the Clinton Foundation in a pay-to-play scheme. However, the whistleblowers did agree to answer the committee’s questions about the information contained in those documents.
www.oann.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

by what I got from it...
they worked hard on the research and want to make sure they can get a profit from it. or that's the excuse they seemed to give.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Names thread:

Then uses a MSM link in the OP.

Lol

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sounds like the OP is either lying or ignorant to the facts. Lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Have you seen the "evidence" talked about in the hearing? No? Then why are you saying there evidence is "proof" of anything?

Remember when I said Clinton is corrupt? I don't need to watch a hearing to know that.

I never said their evidence is proof of anything. You don't need to misrepresent me here.

So you haven't watched the hearing, you don't know what they accused the Clinton Foundation of, and you essentially have no clue what I am talking about. So why are you participating in this thread again?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Congress was in full possession of the documents related to the hearing.

False.

On Thursday, John Moynihan and Larry Doyle rejected Meadows request to turn over 6,000 pages of evidence, which could implicate the Clinton Foundation in a pay-to-play scheme. However, the whistleblowers did agree to answer the committee’s questions about the information contained in those documents.
www.oann.com...

False. You didn't watch hearing.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Names thread:

Then uses a MSM link in the OP.

Lol

Which criminal activity did the media talk about?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I watched the whole testimony.
It's devastating to the CF.
These two were extremely credible...and the FBI apparently feels they are as well.

Their revelations of the ongoing investigation of CF out of Little Rock (FBI) also explain Huber's abrupt cancellation of testimony alongside them.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

listened to it, there seemed to be a question as to how the congress got that information to begin with. the dems were under the impression that it came from them at the beginning. kind of takes some of the integrity of it all... sorry.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Incorrect. I did. There was some discussion about 1300 pages and who did or did not receive them?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

These two were extremely credible...and the FBI apparently feels they are as well.

Their revelations of the ongoing investigation of CF out of Little Rock (FBI) also explain Huber's abrupt cancellation of testimony alongside them.

Thanks for watching it. It's damning if true.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Incorrect. I did. There was some discussion about 1300 pages and who did or did not receive them?

Then you know that the hearing was specifically about the tax claims, and not the criminal ones, correct? Hence why the documents pertaining to the criminal matters, which are now under open investigation to the FBI, were not submitted to congress.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

It's true.
Those two (and their team) are credible and have the evidence.
Yesterday, they testified to all of this UNDER OATH.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

listened to it, there seemed to be a question as to how the congress got that information to begin with. the dems were under the impression that it came from them at the beginning. kind of takes some of the integrity of it all... sorry.

That's a fair point. There is always the possibility that these guys are politically motivated, and they completely lied under oath.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

It's true.
Those two (and their team) are credible and have the evidence.
Yesterday, they testified to all of this UNDER OATH.

Not only that, but the reward from the IRS would be massive.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Obviously, they are also preparing to spearhead a class action lawsuit against CF...which is why I assume they only provided their evidence to IRS & FBI.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join