It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers accuse Clinton Foundation of criminal activity. Media silent.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Propagandalf

Here's the whole thing, with transcript. But you're talking about the "whistleblowers" who refused to present their evidence to the Committee. Right? Starts at about 1:30:00. Hot air. Documents they won't provide, witnesses who they will not name.

www.c-span.org.../hearing-clinton-foundation

They provided the documents for the tax findings, but submitted the criminal findings to the appropriate authorities. Do you know why they didn't provide the documents to congress?

They did inadvertently. My understanding is they provided it to a journalist who the passed them on to Republicans, the Republicans passed it to the Democrats.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

...then came the two "whistle-blowers", who aren't really whistle blowers at all but rather private investigators kind of like bounty hunters who make their living finding corruption within non-profits.

I actually think that makes them pretty legit. They wouldn't have spent all that time and effort if there wasn't a case to be made and a chance to recoup on their time and expertise investment.

They came across kind of goofy, but apparently they and their team are quite accomplished and know what they are doing.

Interesting. Lots going on with CF investigations and more info coming to light. Could justice be served for once?

edit on 14-12-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Here's the whole thing, with transcript. But you're talking about the "whistleblowers" who refused to present their evidence to the Committee. Right? Starts at about 1:30:00. Hot air. Documents they won't provide, witnesses who they will not name.

They provided the documents for the tax findings, but submitted the criminal findings to the appropriate authorities. Do you know why they didn't provide the documents to congress?

They did inadvertently. My understanding is they provided it to a journalist who the passed them on to Republicans, the Republicans passed it to the Democrats.

You might be right. I don't quite recall. But everyone there had the appropriate documents, just not the documents from a separate, criminal matter.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You might be right. I don't quite recall. But everyone there had the appropriate documents, just not the documents from a separate, criminal matter.

I'll be honest, I didn't watch the whole thing, and Iike most hearings there was a lot of beating around the bush... So I may have missed something.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh my (clutches pearls) is this it. Are those rascally Clinton’s finally going down, FINALLY11!!!11.

Btw speaking of foundations, you might want to keep an eye on trumps.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I'll be honest, I didn't watch the whole thing, and Iike most hearings there was a lot of beating around the bush... So I may have missed something.

How they received the documents is of little importance. The documents Phage is speaking about are the documents of an entirely different matter altogether, and were submitted to the appropriate authorities.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Funny how they completely ignore the investigations into Trump's own foundation. It's like they pick and choose what corruption they care about.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Funny how they completely ignore the investigations into Trump's own foundation. It's like they pick and choose what corruption they care about.

"But but Trump"...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

"But but Hillary, Obama, Antifa, CNN, MSNBC, Democrats, illegals, that Democrat lady in New York, ad infinitum"...

Y'all deflect to plenty of things when information you don't like is brought up. Clinton is corrupt and so is Trump, I admit both. You seem to only care about one side of the corruption because "the media says mean things about Trump". Lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

"But but Hillary, Obama, Antifa, CNN, MSNBC, Democrats, illegals, that Democrat lady in New York, ad infinitum"...

Y'all deflect to plenty of things when information you don't like is brought up. Clinton is corrupt and so is Trump, I admit both. You seem to only care about one side of the corruption because "the media says mean things about Trump". Lol.

And look who's deflecting now?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Who deflected? I was responding to someone else bringing up the corruption in Trump's foundation.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

hehe.

guy a: media not reporting...im butthurt
guy b: media does report
guy a: liar
guy b: heres proof
guy a: nah not good enough(personal attacks)
guy b: heres more and transcripts (op misinfo)
guy a: moves goal post...I meant specifics in the report
guy c: lol
guy a: Clinton$
edit on 14-12-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Who deflected? I was responding to someone else bringing up the corruption in Trump's foundation.

Anything about the topic at hand?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I think phage covered things pretty well already.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

hehe.

guy a: media not reporting...im butthurt
guy b: media does report
guy a: liar
guy b: heres proof
guy a: nah not good enough(personal attacks)
guy b: heres more and transcripts (op misinfo)
guy a: moves goal post...I meant specifics in the report
guy c: lol
guy a: Clinton$

Circling the wagons hard this morning. You even know what was in the hearing. If you did, you'd know exactly what the media left out.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I think phage covered things pretty well already.

Did any of those outlets mention the criminal accusations of their testimony?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Moving the goalposts? First the media wasn't reporting it at all, now they are "leaving things out".

No one wants to watch an hours long video just to figure out what information you're talking about that they're leaving out. Inform us since you have "obviously" watched every grueling second of the hearing in excruciating detail.
edit on 12/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Moving the goalposts? First the media wasn't reporting it at all, more they are "leaving things out".

No one wants to watch an hours long video just to figure out what information you're talking about that they're leaving out. Inform us some you have "obviously" watched every grueling song of the hearing.

I watched only the testimony, and skipped through the rest. You don't have to watch it. I don't expect the willingly ignorant to inform themselves. Just let the media and other posters do it for you.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Um... no evidence was brought forward to back up the claims made in the OP. The people in question refused to present it.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The people in question refused to present any evidence. Lol! I guess that's good enough for you though.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join