It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblowers accuse Clinton Foundation of criminal activity. Media silent.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The only known source I had to this were the conspiracy boobs telling me to check it out, my conspiracy boobs. Man boobs to be precise. But very little attention on this bu foxnews channel 360 direectv or cnn or any reg channel, i had to watch this on CSPAN...you cant really tell me you dont see the shadow banning and the censoring? Both sides its happening too btw... Seth Rich was a Dem... and now hes murdered mysteriously as # and its just another added coinqidink... I wish I could meet you in person and see what your eyes are telling me not just your words

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

it's like the comments I made earler about the threatened civil war....
the promise of retribution if things don't go the way they think they should...
the person making that promise should be danged sure they can prove they are right, otherwise, well, they don't really care if they are right or not, do they. it's more of a do was we want or we will blah, blah, blah... coercion in other words..

so, where is the proof!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

here is the rundown on the gov't oversight site...

oversight.house.gov...

PURPOSE:

To discuss the management of 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and how the designation impacts the programs and activities a nonprofit is allowed to conduct.

that is so funny, conxidering that there was very little discussion as far as the management of the nonprofit organizations, and just a bunch of resurrected accusations levied against one organization. matter of fact, Mr. Phillip Hackney seemed to be the only one who was willing to discuss the problems within the IRS when it comes to overseeing these groups and he was quickly shut down.
with the planned parenthood bit they at least had relevant docs online for people to look at, but there is nothing here.
all WE have to go on is what was said in the hearing... along with a mass of articles, mimes, ect, mostly put out by alt right sources from the past.

so, it's these two who are threatening a lawsuit if the IRS doesn't rule in their favor, then the burden of proof lies on them. maybe they revealed it to the IRS, but it certainly hasn't been revealed here in this hearing.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Annee

Do you have any proof they are lying?

IRS denied their claim.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As a victim of this cartel , I can say unequivocally that certain elements of the
media are in it up to poisonous throats .

The wheels of justice move so slowly , most of the victims die before anything
is done ...
how convenient .

Meanwhile the leeches continue their feeding frenzy , unemcumbered with a
conscience.

... And as for Fox , .... well after I was defrauded , the great Rupert arrived ,
slapping the backs of the thieves and congratulating them on their criminality .

Winners are sinners .
Hell ain't full yet ,
... but it's about to swallow the fools

edit on 16-12-2018 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

As of the 115th Congress, the Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina[3] and the Ranking Member is Maryland Congressman Elijah Cummings.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Is the IRS no longer working with the whistleblowers?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Is the IRS no longer working with the whistleblowers?

Can you prove they are?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

You posted

IRS denied their claim.

Can you better explain, and cite a source?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You posted

IRS denied their claim.

Can you better explain, and cite a source?

So, you didn't read the article I posted.

What I'm finding -- Right leaning sites are making this a done deal -- which is typical of anything involving Hillary.

Haven't seen any hard core facts -- other than these 2 whistleblowers are continuing their (as yet) unproven claims.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So you cannot explain or create an argument from what you read? Or directly quote the source!

Sorry, I am not going to create foot traffic for a source you don’t find credible enough to quote.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So you cannot explain or create an argument from what you read? Or directly quote the source!

Sorry, I am not going to create foot traffic for a source you don’t find credible enough to quote.

I doubt you'd accept anything I post.

You've already made up your mind.

Did you read the link I posted or not?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Really? If there was anything of value from your cited source, I would think you would take the time to provide a quote.

Again, I try not to click on ever little piece of biased opinion. Especially if the person pushing the article cannot take the time to provide actual evidence from the article.

I did find this

Did Clinton Foundation mislead IRS? State filings raise the question

thehill.com...

That submission made with the IRS, and eventually provided to the Justice Department in Washington and to the FBI in Little Rock, Ark., alleges there is "probable cause" to believe the Clinton Foundation broke federal tax law and possibly owes millions of dollars in tax penalties. That submission and its supporting evidence will be one focus of a GOP-led congressional hearing Thursday in the House.

The foundation strongly denies any wrongdoing. But it acknowledges its own internal legal reviews in 2008 and 2011 cited employee concerns ranging from quid pro quo promises to donors, to improper commingling of personal and charity business.

Another of the issues the foundation's own lawyers flagged: a culture of noncompliance.

I think the Clinton’s are used to special privileges?

Like using the FBI with disregard for privacy to compose dirt on people? Seems history likes to repeat itself?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

How about guilty by association? Might Google Clinton Partner in Whitewater deal dies in prison?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Guilty by association?

Like to fact-check the linked to list?

CLINTON CONVICTS LIST (4TH EDITION)
www.gargaro.com...

It’s fun to play the innuendo game.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

How about guilty by association? Might Google Clinton Partner in Whitewater deal dies in prison?

Whataboutism

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
You don’t deny the Clinton’s did business with criminal’s? If it was Trump, that would make him guilty of something.

So, what crimes has Trump actual committed? Or was he just working with a corrupt system like the Clinton’s?

However, we both know Hillary broke the laws concerning handling classified material. Actions that would have placed any other low level person in prison. Actions that have clearly defined punishments and fines. Is that false. And state were those laws and regulations state anything about intent.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

What did the article “Did Clinton Foundation mislead IRS” state? A “culture of noncompliance”?

Now, why wouldn’t the Clintons want to comply with government regulations on handling classified material, and why bypass rules designed to combat corruption?

How did the Clintons get rich again? They were “broke” when they left the White House? They don’t own a chain of hotels?

edit on 18-12-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

What did the article “Did Clinton Foundation mislead IRS” state? A “culture of noncompliance”?

Now, why wouldn’t the Clintons want to comply with government regulations on handling classified material, and why bypass rules designed to combat corruption?

How did the Clintons get rich again? They were “broke” when they left the White House? They don’t own a chain of hotels?

Let me know when you have concrete facts that will hold up in court.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You do know it is fact that Hilary violated the way classified material is to be handled, and the dictated punishment is prison and fines. Is that false? Yet, she skated free?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join